Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO]ORIO - MOST STABLE AND SECURE CRYPTOCURRENCY BACKED BY ZVR MECHANISM - page 4. (Read 1877 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Will you allow third-party developers to embed your payment tools into their services? What will be the size of the commission in this case?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello, can I turn on multi-user access mode in ORIO, so a few more people can enter into e-wallet according to their data and use the finance?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello, will your system be able to accept payments in crypto-currencies, exchange them for fiat funds and send them to my bank account in automatic mode?
Activity: 266
Can I use the ORIO platform to make payments without specifying my personal data?
Activity: 142
Good afternoon. What bonus can I get if I get tokens in the first week after ICO starts?
Activity: 224
How many tokens did your company issue during the emission? How many of them do you plan to implement during the ICO?
Activity: 350
Can you exchange one kind of tokens for another in the ORIO service, if both are based on the ERC20 standard? What commission will be charged for the exchange?
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
Though the website is still not complete, I can say, that the whitepaper has a lot of info already but not detailed enough.
Where can we see the list of those 150 currencies supported by this project as well as invoicing in 40 languages?
Also, you mentioned that your debit card is powered by Visa. Do you already have an existing partnership with them? Or still in the planning stage?
Activity: 336
Will users be able to receive debit cards after starting the project? Which ATMs can they use to cash out available funds?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Will ORIO be an intermediary between companies that accept payment with crypto-currencies and payers? Will the service charge any commission for this?

Yes we will operate similarly as bitpay,but Our platform will process much more cryptocurrencies than just bitcoin.
We plan to charge a very minimal fees to merchant (less or equal to 1%).
To be honest, I am eager to know how the 'internal AI security detector' worked.
good luck
These are the paremeter that our AI  will be using:
-frequency
- device authentication.
We also have implimented an internal safegate that works in correlation with the Ai bot as a second layer of security.
Activity: 336
Will ORIO be an intermediary between companies that accept payment with crypto-currencies and payers? Will the service charge any commission for this?
Activity: 168
Will the Orio Tokens be introduced into the ecosystem of the project after the end of the ICO?
Activity: 162
To be honest, I am eager to know how the 'internal AI security detector' worked.
good luck
What bonuses are available at the moment?

We are offering 30% bonus now
Will you work worldwide?
Absolutely our project is available for the whole world.
What is the minimum number of tokens I can buy?
The minimum is 0.5 ETH
I think there is no restriction about contribution amount you can invest as low as 0.01 ETH into this ICO. There is instructions how to buy this token hope it will help you.

https://medium.com/@orio/how-to-participate-in-orio-token-sale-56ce8589ecba
How did you come to the idea of creating this platform?

We have been in the crypto space since 2011 and have been a very strong bitcoin developer and evangelist since then.
However we found that the problem we are solving are very critical to for cryptocurrencies to be adopted mainstream.
Activity: 294

I think there is no restriction about contribution amount you can invest as low as 0.01 ETH into this ICO. There is instructions how to buy this token hope it will help you.

Wow. This is a very detailed manual. Glad that the project has a good attitude to the investor.
Activity: 350
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Pages:
Jump to: