Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIS.SPACE: monetize your intuition - page 12. (Read 2931 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
This project is unique and stands out against the background of other projects, you can earn in various ways and in different social networks and it is very convenient. ORIS.Oris.Space
This is an excellent project with good support. Quickly and often publish the latest news about the project. The project helps you literally without leaving home and without special efforts to earn tokens
#oris #ORGN #orisspace #ORGON #intuition #predictions #blockchain

The project Oris really deserves the attention of the masses, as it contains a great deal of functionality and a great need for a crypto society. The project that promotes its crypto currency is a third generation platform that has a scientific development and an already operating eco system at its core, and the coin is needed as a means of calculation within this system and therefore it will be in demand and its growth is simply inevitable. I hope the team will bring the project to a high level.

If it comes out to make the product complete, then I'm sure that the project will become very popular, because the idea is just wonderful. Use intuition in complex matters - this is what you need.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Oris.Space is an interesting project that I noticed on the TokenGo platform! An interesting experiment that allows users to receive quality answers to questions of interest, while earning money, as well as to get the opportunity to conduct marketing and sociological research in a matter of hours. Great ideas for blockbuster technologies and investors. I was pleased and Bounty campaign! The team is great! This "know-how project" is definitely waiting for success!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
This project is unique and stands out against the background of other projects, you can earn in various ways and in different social networks and it is very convenient. ORIS.Oris.Space
This is an excellent project with good support. Quickly and often publish the latest news about the project. The project helps you literally without leaving home and without special efforts to earn tokens

The project Oris really deserves the attention of the masses, as it contains a great deal of functionality and a great need for a crypto society. The project that promotes its crypto currency is a third generation platform that has a scientific development and an already operating eco system at its core, and the coin is needed as a means of calculation within this system and therefore it will be in demand and its growth is simply inevitable. I hope the team will bring the project to a high level.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The idea for Oris Space is really unique in its kind. The project is aimed at the development of human intuition and subconsciousness, and in addition the project itself is developed on the blockchain. The Oris project has good prospects, if all modules are launched within three years as planned on the road map, they will be able to compete in the market in their niche, as this multi-functional blockchain platform will be in demand.
Activity: 210
Decisions are made by a majority vote in the presence of a quorum. Voting on decisions is made with the help of OrisLifeCoin (OLC) - a private BLOCKCHAIN account. OLC is credited to the address of the participant for maintaining the private BLOCKCHAIN
The commission rate of ORGNDAO of 0.001% in 24 months can be changed by the collegial decision of DAO.ORIS.SPACE. The commission is credited to the DAO address. ORIS.SPACE and the first 24 months are spent according to the financial plan. After 24 months, the decision on spending takes DAO.ORIS.SPACE. In order to become a member of DAO.ORIS.SPACE, you must agree with the rules of the community, install and run the software. At the first start, a person gets the address of a private BLOCKCHAIN and the opportunity to put questions to the vote and vote on the decisions of the DAO
If there are sufficient funds for development, additional applications will be created: - OrisPsy - modification of the application with the function of extended psychological testing; • Oraculus - a game application based on the application Oris
Activity: 168
A really interesting project. The idea itself is truly unique. The experience of meditative practices of developers embodied in the product, which is a mobile application on Android and iOS.
In this company you need to invest because according to all forecasts after entering the exchange it will be a rocket to the moon. I'm already investing in a rocket ticket in my pocket.)
I liked the project, the fact that it deals with social research. This is an important issue in our time. The team of professionals successfully performs its work, so the project is completely unique and deserves attention.
Activity: 283
ORIS SPACE is a platform of questions, answers, forecasts and predictions, a humanitarian experimental project aimed at further development of human nature and improvement of the quality of public relations.
Using the ORIS application, you can:
● Asking questions, getting predictions for certain events;
● develop your intuition;
● learn about yourself by going through psychological tests
in general, I will continue to follow the project and do everything possible to help in its development
Really interesting. Especially when the project is fully implemented. A person in his hands will have a pocket oracle, which will give answers to the questions of interest)
Activity: 283
The project and the application will make the life of its participant much more interesting and positive. Introducing a variety and opening up new interesting opportunities)
Activity: 42
ORIS SPACE is a platform of questions, answers, forecasts and predictions, a humanitarian experimental project aimed at further development of human nature and improvement of the quality of public relations.
Using the ORIS application, you can:
● Asking questions, getting predictions for certain events;
● develop your intuition;
● learn about yourself by going through psychological tests
in general, I will continue to follow the project and do everything possible to help in its development
I really liked this project. The team approached very unconventionally to the decision of studying the human subconscious. I'm very interested in how the project will look after successful implementation.

I am also happy to follow the project and its work. In my opinion, it is necessary to use blockchain in such projects that can be useful to society.
After collecting 72500 ETH in the reserve, the second phase of the JPP contract begins, which is built on the principle of integral value determination. At this point, the JPP contract can automatically sell ORGN for ETH. The price of each transaction is determined by the contract with the use of integral calculus according to the laws of supply and demand and depends on the total Orgon issue, reserve ratio and reserves of ETH

In my opinion this will not happen. A very good result for the project will be 5,000 ETH, which should be enough for research and attracting attention to its product.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
To obtain forecasts for the outcomes of sports matches, the program contains lists of matches. In the example below, the user selects a match of interest, indicates the type of question "Yes / No" and indicates the date of the match. The date is needed to ensure that this issue is not shown to the "Linkers" after the event. Specify the number of answers to be obtained, the countries in which to poll, then we tie the question to the picture and send the picture to Linkers

Interesting project. In general, the idea of using humanity's intuition is a strong idea. By the way, Oris.Space has placed its bounty program on the TokenGo platform, a very promising start-up that is quite popular in the network and has already collected millions of dollars.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
ORIS.SPACE is the platform of the future, as it contains in addition to the material and financial foundation, the ability to combine this with the subconscious and inner voice with intuition, which is very important in our daily lives, this is the uniqueness of this project.
Activity: 406
I really liked this project. The team approached very unconventionally to the decision of studying the human subconscious. I'm very interested in how the project will look after successful implementation.
After collecting 72500 ETH in the reserve, the second phase of the JPP contract begins, which is built on the principle of integral value determination. At this point, the JPP contract can automatically sell ORGN for ETH. The price of each transaction is determined by the contract with the use of integral calculus according to the laws of supply and demand and depends on the total Orgon issue, reserve ratio and reserves of ETH
To obtain forecasts for the outcomes of sports matches, the program contains lists of matches. In the example below, the user selects a match of interest, indicates the type of question "Yes / No" and indicates the date of the match. The date is needed to ensure that this issue is not shown to the "Linkers" after the event. Specify the number of answers to be obtained, the countries in which to poll, then we tie the question to the picture and send the picture to Linkers
Pages:
Jump to: