Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIS.SPACE: monetize your intuition - page 14. (Read 2931 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Tokens Oris LifeCoin (Next -Token OLC) - digital accounting units that are generated and charged by the ORIS.SPACE Platform to the Participants' balance for maintaining the health of the Blockchain ORIS.SPACE network, on the basis of which the ORIS.SPACE Platform operates.
Activity: 210
Member of DAO.ORIS.SPACE (hereinafter referred to as the "Participant") is an individual who has established the Client of the ORIS.SPACE Platform and registered on the ORIS.SPACE Platform, which owns OrisLifeCoin Tokens - the ORIS.SPACE network members. All Participants together constitute the Community DAO.ORIS.SPACE
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
I believe that the project with such an interesting and innovative idea,backed up by a very competent team of professionals,is simply doomed to success.

I studied a lot of different projects. But this one attracted attention by its uniqueness and usefulness. I believe that he will always be in demand, because he helps people, develops a person as a person. It makes sense to buy now a few tokens during ico, as after they enter the stock exchanges their price can skyrocket. The project is doomed to success.And the availability of the mobile application has pleased.In general I will follow and support this innovative project in every possible way.
I was very interested in this ico project Oris. Firstly, I see it promising among other projects. Secondly, design, site management and much more are done on conscience and all these are managed by professionals. In the third, the application works, updates and makes users happy with their development. Founders are very generous and provide a very large selection of simple tasks for which you can get tokens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
A really interesting project. The idea itself is truly unique. The experience of meditative practices of developers embodied in the product, which is a mobile application on Android and iOS. I like that this application is intended to benefit people, is aimed at developing the human mind and making the right decisions in their lives. I recommend that all friends get acquainted with this project and join.

In my opinion this is one of the best platforms at the moment, which has great prospects. In Oris very user-friendly interface, Russian language, fast accruals, an excellent team of developers. Investments in this platform, I think, will pay off with further development of the cryptomir, which is inevitable. Hurry to study the project and make your investments in your future because it is not far off but just a moment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Quite an interesting project using blockchain. The idea is original, it is also worth noting the quality of marketing program implementation. There is an app. In this platform Oris, you can both invest and earn on the bounty program. Well, what else can you say, the project has every chance to become one of the most successful in 2018, so we are waiting for the successful completion of ico and the implementation of all plans from the project team.
Activity: 238
Ease of use is OPEN.space for traders, I see in the creation of certain pools, where will accumulate answers to the relevant requests.
If you are a player? You definitely need to test the application from ORIS. Using this product you will achieve a win in your bets.
In each video and article from the Oris team, there is a call for people to appeal to their own subconscious, or in other words, to the inner "I".
Activity: 140
Such pocket the Oracle... Many own intuition is working well, and someone really could use some help when making decisions.I do not regret joining this project, the quality of work at the highest level.I advise everyone to this platform!

An interesting project. Such a pocket oracle. Many people have their own intuition that works well, and someone would very much like a hint when making a decision. I do not regret that I joined this project, the quality of work at the highest level. I advise this platform.
The running application is just super. I did not expect such a level. The quality is very high. This makes me happy.
I also like the meaning built into the application that can dramatically change the entire monitoring system of people by people, because when answering questions based only on the subconscious, people will call the answers that they really think are correct.
Very interesting project, which is designed to help people in self-knowledge, because what is aimed at the development of human capabilities, and even more opportunities for the subconscious mind will help develop many areas of scientific direction.
I believe that the project with such an interesting and innovative idea,backed up by a very competent team of professionals,is simply doomed to success.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
as I understand it, it's kind of an entertaining app. that is, all the pre-paid functions will be paid? otherwise, why do you need your coins in the application?
Activity: 42
This project is simply a revolution! It allows you not only to develop your intuition, but also helps with advice when you face a difficult choice. I am completely satisfied with the work of the application and I recommend everyone to use it daily. I always use it myself. I would like to wish good luck to the authors of the project in the further promotion and thank them!
The application works properly, without any brakes.
Activity: 42
A really interesting project. The idea itself is truly unique. The experience of meditative practices of developers embodied in the product, which is a mobile application on Android and iOS. I like that this application is intended to benefit people, is aimed at developing the human mind and making the right decisions in their lives. I recommend that all friends get acquainted with this project and join.
Activity: 283
Such pocket the Oracle... Many own intuition is working well, and someone really could use some help when making decisions.I do not regret joining this project, the quality of work at the highest level.I advise everyone to this platform!

An interesting project. Such a pocket oracle. Many people have their own intuition that works well, and someone would very much like a hint when making a decision. I do not regret that I joined this project, the quality of work at the highest level. I advise this platform.
The running application is just super. I did not expect such a level. The quality is very high. This makes me happy.
Activity: 283
The study of human abilities has become more open to society as a whole. Yes, and this topic is gaining momentum. The project decided to work in the right direction.

Very interesting. Impresses to be honest. Just do not really think about such things. But the platform will answer any question with a certain degree of probability. At what it will always be at hand. The application will definitely be popular, especially in the age of smartphones.
Activity: 36
Pages:
Jump to: