Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡OSMIUM INVESTMENT COIN⚡ Presale Just Started! - page 3. (Read 16276 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I like advantages and conditions that this project provides. I'd like to participate in it.
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
10 MINUTES LEFT - GET READY FOR THE PRESALE!
An adequate project, in fact, such sites are very much lacking. Sometimes it is very difficult to find a part-time job in the field of crypto-currencies, I will be happy to follow the development of the project.

Thanks a lot for the support, we are approaching an exciting time today!
Less than 3 hours left until the PRESALE starts!

OVER 45,000+ REGISTRATIONS WAITING FOR THE PRESALE START TOMORROW! LET´S GO!
Only 2 days left!

Don´t miss out to get 30% Presale Bonus!
Activity: 19
OiCOiN is a security token – we use the blockchain technology only to distribute 10% of global revenue to the wallets of token-holders.
That is why the ERC20 standard seems currently perfect for us.
As Ethereum is the major platform for our usecase right now and we beleive in it´s development and solutions for the scaling issue and transaction costs our project will develop on Ethereum, should something else proof to be a better fit in the future we are happy to adapt, right now the system runs perfectly with Ethereum.

Kind regards,
OiCOiN
Will this run as ERC20 token forever or are there plans to migrate to a more scalable blockchain ?

We are testing a variety of Blockchain solutions that run more stable and faster and will decide at the end of the year.

Kind regards,
OiCOiN
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Will this run as ERC20 token forever or are there plans to migrate to a more scalable blockchain ?
Is it like we buy gold, or invest in buying gold?
because I see you will create the rarest and most dense metal on earth. whether the metal that you create will exceed the price of gold, because your metal is a kind of rare metal that might be difficult to get

If you invest, you participate in the global revenue of crystalline Osmium (scarcest precious metal on the planet).

The metal is already being traded and exceeds the price of gold by far, as there is way less suply. You can find Brands like Hublot already using it and this will increase over the next years.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Is it like we buy gold, or invest in buying gold?
because I see you will create the rarest and most dense metal on earth. whether the metal that you create will exceed the price of gold, because your metal is a kind of rare metal that might be difficult to get
What marketing strategies have you put in place to ensure the platforms success?

As for the ICO, I think that the strategy is clearly visible.
The goal for the Osmium Institute is first and foremost the complete construction of worldwide coverage. Furthermore, worldwide marketing and publicity, as well as certification and sale.

Kind regards,
OiCOiN
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What marketing strategies have you put in place to ensure the platforms success?
a great project in terms of concept has a good mission in the future investment. I hope many investors support and this project can be successful.

Thank you for your kind words!
In a few days we know more  Wink

Kind regards,
OiCOiN
Activity: 140
a great project in terms of concept has a good mission in the future investment. I hope many investors support and this project can be successful.
Activity: 10
It is really looking great project. What the management is saying is all true, then the project will rock..........
it's interesting to hear this project and I'm waiting for pre-sale launching . How is the profit if I join this pre-sale?
How long do you intend to list this token after this ICO ended?

In point 3 you can calculate on your own, depending on your Investment https://www.oicoin.io/en
They want to list the coin at the end of the sale period.

Kind regards,
OiCOiN
Since OSMIUM is the rarest metal in earth, it should have a huge price.
Does anyone who purchase the coins will also get this rare metal of their own.
Or the metal is just used as the backing value of this coin?

The metal can be bought as well - via The Osmium Institute of the respective country.
But coin and metal are two separate things...
OiCOiN is a security token – we use the
blockchain technology to distribute 10% of global revenue to the
wallets of token-holders.

Kind regards,
OiCOiN
Check out the newest release of videos explaining everything you need to know about the Osmium Investment Coin with the official founder of the Osmium Institute:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB84Br9KyKA
Pages:
Jump to: