Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡OSMIUM INVESTMENT COIN⚡ Presale Just Started! - page 4. (Read 16276 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Since OSMIUM is the rarest metal in earth, it should have a huge price.
Does anyone who purchase the coins will also get this rare metal of their own.
Or the metal is just used as the backing value of this coin?

The metal can be bought as well - via The Osmium Institute of the respective country
But coin an metal are two separate things.

OiCOiN is a security token – we use the
blockchain technology to distribute 10% of global revenue to the
wallets of token-holders.

Kind regards,
OiCOiN
If i'm reading this correctly, the team intends to successfully negotiate with miners, drive a truck full of toxic metal into Switzerland to be crystallized by scientists, then transport the metal to Germany, and then distributes the metal to be sold.  Good luck with that.

Osmium is really only obtained from the byproduct of nickel mining (also very, very toxic), and the nickel mines that do have osmium are located in the Urals unless you try to export from North/South America.  Has the team exhausted it's ability to try and make a legitimate business case outside of the crypto world?  The EU is going to have a heyday with you chaps.

Also, who's going to negotiate the prices with the nickel miners, pay the taxes and licenses needed to transport toxic material, and more importantly, who drives the truck?  They should live stream their border crossing attempts. 

Lastly, your insistence that the osmium end up in Germany is weird.  Why Germany of all places?  I look forward to your response. 

P. S. - Would you post a pic of the truck and scientists please, preferably in the same photo?  Thank again!
Further more...
Mining doesn’t work this way. We don‘t purchase from nickel mines, we only purchase from platin mines.
To get the raw material a refinery process is needed which is regulated worldwide. This happens in protected areas. For trading and transport of raw material products, there are well established protocols in place.
On top... we are not talking about voloume, we are talking about 2m3 in 10 years.
Germany has been choosen, as in this country the safety regulations are probably the best in the world!

Kind regards,
OiCOiN
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Since OSMIUM is the rarest metal in earth, it should have a huge price.
Does anyone who purchase the coins will also get this rare metal of their own.
Or the metal is just used as the backing value of this coin?
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
this is not only a very nice and readable OP , but i think chanches are created here , i did not here about osmium before but after reading about it i am fully interested
, so 6 day\s till pre-sale , i think that i have to wait till mainsale but i'll be there
If i'm reading this correctly, the team intends to successfully negotiate with miners, drive a truck full of toxic metal into Switzerland to be crystallized by scientists, then transport the metal to Germany, and then distributes the metal to be sold.  Good luck with that.

Osmium is really only obtained from the byproduct of nickel mining (also very, very toxic), and the nickel mines that do have osmium are located in the Urals unless you try to export from North/South America.  Has the team exhausted it's ability to try and make a legitimate business case outside of the crypto world?  The EU is going to have a heyday with you chaps.

Also, who's going to negotiate the prices with the nickel miners, pay the taxes and licenses needed to transport toxic material, and more importantly, who drives the truck?  They should live stream their border crossing attempts. 

Lastly, your insistence that the osmium end up in Germany is weird.  Why Germany of all places?  I look forward to your response. 

P. S. - Would you post a pic of the truck and scientists please, preferably in the same photo?  Thank again!

The Swiss company is the only one who knows how to crystallize osmium.

The Osmium Institute is the only company authorized to sell and certify crystalline osmium.

Both companies have existed for years.

Every year about 120 kilos of osmium are mined, as you can imagine, no trucks are necessary to transport the raw material.

Please read our whitepaper www.oicoin.io and inform you on the page of the Osmium Institute as well.

Best regards,
OiCOiN
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
it's interesting to hear this project and I'm waiting for pre-sale launching . How is the profit if I join this pre-sale?
How long do you intend to list this token after this ICO ended?
Activity: 18

uhh,... there are more than 40k registered users, and the Pre-Sale will start in 7 days

Whoop, whoop….we´ll fly to the moon!!! Thanks for your support!!!!
I find the videos very interesting and you get helpful information:
https://www.oicoin.io/en/videos/

greetings Shurkan

Thanks for sharing  Wink
Activity: 27
uhh,... there are more than 40k registered users, and the Pre-Sale will start in 7 days
I find the videos very interesting and you get helpful information:
https://www.oicoin.io/en/videos/

greetings Shurkan
Good morning!

Thank you all for your great support!!!
Soon we´ll start with our interview video series!

Stay tuned!

Yours,
OiCOiN
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Good morning, guys. I hope your project runs successfully! Amazing approach, advisable vision.

Thank you so much for the kind words and support!

Open for questions!
Activity: 94
Good morning, guys. I hope your project runs successfully! Amazing approach, advisable vision.
Do you have the real project of this? I think this project very interested. But i dont know if this have real project.

What do you mean by do we have a real project?
The OiCOiN is the project Smiley

I know it´s hard to believe but it´s true!!!
The rise of Osmium is real!

Kind regards,
OiCOiN
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
Do you have the real project of this? I think this project very interested. But i dont know if this have real project.
Thanks for your support!

Best regards,
OiCOiN
Activity: 154
Great project , congrats to all devs, and I hope this project will make it to the top. Let's spread this to every one and let us support so we can make this go along way ,,hopefully this will be a new beginning to start the success of your project
Activity: 126
OiCOiN great project, after investigating it i feel absolutely safe to say it will have big returns for those who buy them during ICO 👍
So I think the project oicoin is really great

greetings Shurkan
Pages:
Jump to: