Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Peur - Revolutionizing Marketplace Beyond Ordinary [@BOUNTYHIVE.IO] - page 2. (Read 1872 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
all the team involved in this project actually manage the project very well, and the development of the project was also very good. Hopefully the project can have better development again.
it is true that the team involved here is very enthusiastic in developing this project, we are just praying that what will be the hope of this project will be realized.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
all the team involved in this project actually manage the project very well, and the development of the project was also very good. Hopefully the project can have better development again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
The project continues to work in spite of the accusations and curses of the Cepptics. The very beginning of the project I was confident in the future project. In its importance to the social community. As interest in the project only increases.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
While the crypto marketplace is one of the most accurate areas to choose for a utility token, I think the team has not been able to position it very well. in addition to
, the inadequacy of the repurchase programs they have said, the token has a very limited place in the ecosystem, and the other structural faults mentioned above make them fall back into plan. Still, they seem to reach soft cap. a project that can come to much better places with a few touches. It is worth watching. Good luck dev team.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
increasingly today, support is provided for the project grew.
the project is indeed a really good one, and indeed we must always follow the development of this project.
I, too, see the idea of this object intresnoy and tempt. And the popularity is growing, perhaps, thanks to the right choice, for the marketing company. But, of course, because of the idea of the project itself, too. Everyone wants to have their own portfolio of the best objects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
the project is indeed a really good one, and indeed we must always follow the development of this project.
It looks like no doubt if the project can be a great success, because the project has a team that is very responsible, would be easily for the project could reach its target.
if a project is held by a great person certainly for success no doubt like this project I am sure for the future it will surely achieve its success with the maximum. success is always this project.
Activity: 406
It looks like no doubt if the project can be a great success, because the project has a team that is very responsible, would be easily for the project could reach its target.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Activity: 560
this project looks promising I am sure for the future his project will be successful and will be many investors interested in this project, success is always this project.
I also see that this project has a great purpose to be able to develop it seemed I was also interested to support this project in order to be successful.
There is no doubt about it, I am sure that a managed project bountyhive will definitely be successful and can give you a very satisfying results.
it seems that this project will be successful later as far as I see this project get much support hopefully later the team will also do the best so that this project can achieve its success with maximum.success for this project.
I am sure will be many participants that support this project in order to be successful in the future because many participants believe will Bountyhive.
Activity: 210
this project looks promising I am sure for the future his project will be successful and will be many investors interested in this project, success is always this project.
I also see that this project has a great purpose to be able to develop it seemed I was also interested to support this project in order to be successful.
There is no doubt about it, I am sure that a managed project bountyhive will definitely be successful and can give you a very satisfying results.
it seems that this project will be successful later as far as I see this project get much support hopefully later the team will also do the best so that this project can achieve its success with maximum.success for this project.
Activity: 322
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
Hi, I want to know how can i check my stakes for Peur BTT Campaign,
I Joined on april 11 via bountyhive website..any help?
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Activity: 644
Activity: 224
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Professional English - Korean translator
There were/are many alternative marketplace using crypto-technology

Peur project is another project something like that as I saw

I hope ur project make more interesting results compare that others
Activity: 2338
Merit: 750
I`ve participated in one of the bounties, there Colorlessk was a BM. It was were nice, lots of cheaters were dropped, including legendaries. Payout was not ideal, but it was faster than it was promised firstly.
In chat Colorlessk was patient and correct.
This is one of the reasons, why i`m in this bounty.
Surely you decision to particapate or not - is always just your decision.
Activity: 357
the concepts about this project is not really bad, i like the idea and this project looks like good project.
i think this is the next great project  Smiley
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
so far I see plenty that gives support for this project. Hopefully with so making the project team spirit again in promoting projects.
Pages:
Jump to: