Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Peur - Revolutionizing Marketplace Beyond Ordinary [@BOUNTYHIVE.IO] - page 3. (Read 1873 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Let's support this project and it's good to participate in it to help promote the project through bounty program, so that the project can be more widely know big investor.
it is true with getting a lot of support for his future this project will surely be more developed and surely his team will be more eager to develop this project.
I think it no doubt if this project will get a lot of support, because this project brought a very good concept and the project will also have a team of responsible, so I am sure that they will surely developed this project with very good.
the project did indeed have a good team, and I believe that will be easy for the team to make the project a great success. the passion continues for all the team, because I believe that hard work will surely give you the best results.
Activity: 126
Let's support this project and it's good to participate in it to help promote the project through bounty program, so that the project can be more widely know big investor.
it is true with getting a lot of support for his future this project will surely be more developed and surely his team will be more eager to develop this project.
I think it no doubt if this project will get a lot of support, because this project brought a very good concept and the project will also have a team of responsible, so I am sure that they will surely developed this project with very good.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
Attention colorlessk is banned by a Global Moderator Mprep  because he promoted a scam ico SSOTH and violated the forum rules.He cannot reply . 

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/100-tokens-to-post-on-my-thread-bountyhive-promoted-this-scam-project-3251521

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33862683

Nice that BCT moderators are dealing with scammers like colorlessk & his Ambisafe/Bountyhive cronies.

Hopefully Andrey Zamovsky/nixoid/colorlessk will be permanently banned soon & less people will be scammed by him/them.
Activity: 126
project peur is managed by bountyhive when the project is still very fresh but I want to participate fully support for his social media bounty. now the projects that are managed by bountyhive must fast quickly list because bountyhive member is too much
if it is interested to join this project until the success of its future, it is true today is a bountyhive-managed project is in great demand good luck.

I think it no doubt if this project could be a huge success, because this project is managed by people who have a very good performance.
Moreover, I see an awful lot that has been providing support to the project, this is certainly a very good thing for the Betterment of the project.
project peur is managed by bountyhive when the project is still very fresh but I want to participate fully support for his social media bounty. now the projects that are managed by bountyhive must fast quickly list because bountyhive member is too much
if it is interested to join this project until the success of its future, it is true today is a bountyhive-managed project is in great demand good luck.
Activity: 358
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: Peur, a decentralized e-commerce platform announces impending token event
https://bitcoingarden.org/peur-a-decentralized-e-commerce-platform-announces-impending-token-event/

In the era of digitalization, none of the forum is prevented from adopting the e-commerce measures and all the sectors are leading towards the virtual marketplaces and payment gateways. But one question raised by users creates hindrance in the path of e-commerce shaping new economic trends. It is the safety and security of the e-commerce platforms. To resolve this issue, Peur, an Ethereum blockchain-enabled decentralized platform that facilitates the trusted marketplaces and payment gateways, came into picture.

Peur is not just a platform which acts as a marketplace but a cryptocurrency which can be paid for various transactions on digital platforms. Peur marketplace provides a wide range of products at lower costs with assured quality. Peur seems to provide benefits to all the market players i.e. customers, merchants, service providers etc. The 100% reliable, trust reputation and keeping performance based on blockchain, transparent and fast processing of transactions is guaranteed by Peur developers.

Even, users can get the benefit of exchanging either their fiat currency or cryptocurrencies using mobile devices. Peur wallets which are encrypted through Passphrase, Finger Scanners, Google Authenticator, and Barcode are another attribute of it....

Activity: 98
Cool! I want to know more about this! Can I ask a few questions here?
1. What makes your project different?
2. What's the feature you're most proud of?
3. Do you truly think that decentralized economy stands a chance in the future? Smiley Not a tricky question, I'm just having my own doubts!

This might be some answers I could come up with by reading at their whitepaper.

Things that make their project different:
•    A mobile payments solution to accept Ethereum which can easily convert cryptocurrency into the local fiat currency.
•    Payroll integration: a digital currency can be used as a salary payment option and will drive innovation in the way companies pay their employees.
•    Community power to build Peur into a popular e-commerce marketplace, grow relationships among other members, know what customers need and want, and help resolve challenges
•    Treasury wallet which offers three layers of security protocols
•    Loyalty campaign & reward programs
•    Insurance protection
•    Redeem points
•    Credit payment
•    Bidding option for used goods or products

The feature they are most proud of could be:
•    A mobile payments solution to accept Ethereum which can easily convert cryptocurrency into the local fiat currency.
•    Payroll integration: a digital currency can be used as a salary payment option and will drive innovation in the way companies pay their employees.
•    Treasury wallet which offers three layers of security protocols

I personally think that decentralized economy is the only way to the future. No more third-party involvement which means no more high & hidden fees, faster and more secure transactions.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Cool! I want to know more about this! Can I ask a few questions here?
1. What makes your project different?
2. What's the feature you're most proud of?
3. Do you truly think that decentralized economy stands a chance in the future? Smiley Not a tricky question, I'm just having my own doubts!
Activity: 129
PEUR projects worth developing, I'm sure will definitely grow successful and more and more participants and investors are interested
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
The Peur platform is a new innovation and unique market service that allows anyone good for beginners
invest and manage digital assets
if seen projects that work with Bountyhive lately is not lonely enthusiasts and liked a lot of people, but need an attractive market strategy and the liveliness of the team in managing this project. because of increasingly tight market competition
True, much of that support even could join in vying for the project Bountyhave and it looks like his promise could provide a lot of benefits to participants. I am confident in the future of this project can be smoothly and successfully.
it is true the end of this much popular Bountyhive project, I am also sure this one project will surely succeed.dan will be a lot of participants and investors who join success is always this project.
Activity: 560
if seen projects that work with Bountyhive lately is not lonely enthusiasts and liked a lot of people, but need an attractive market strategy and the liveliness of the team in managing this project. because of increasingly tight market competition
True, much of that support even could join in vying for the project Bountyhave and it looks like his promise could provide a lot of benefits to participants. I am confident in the future of this project can be smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
it is no doubt gan bountyhive-managed project is currently in the spotlight of the bounty hunter, and I believe that this project must be a great success and provide satisfactory results will be
Activity: 322
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
Attention colorlessk is banned by a Global Moderator Mprep  because he promoted a scam ico SSOTH and violated the forum rules.He cannot reply . 

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/100-tokens-to-post-on-my-thread-bountyhive-promoted-this-scam-project-3251521

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33862683

Nice that BCT moderators are dealing with scammers like colorlessk & his Ambisafe/Bountyhive cronies.

Hopefully Andrey Zamovsky/nixoid/colorlessk will be permanently banned soon & less people will be scammed by him/them.
Activity: 154
Hello, I'm participating in companies. Everyone has been subscribed to Twitter and Facebook has written that he has rechecked. Now I'm going to write I've reached a limit on facebook and on Twitter all the rules and so on all companies? What is the problem? Especially if in 1 out of 10 cases it sometimes shows by Facebook that all the norms
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
I like the concept about the payroll option and targetting Asia as well for its audience but I have few inquiries about it. Same with the others,  team members? The uniqueness of this project and the allegations? This should be cleared.

Edit: I've read red trust about blurryeyed and also colorlessk about mprep. This will have a negative impact on this ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: