Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Pointium Crowd-sale Start NOW! Global Decentralized Platform - page 2. (Read 3489 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Why do u decide to participate pointium ico exception of american, chinese and singapore?
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The project seems promising, well hopefully the project will be successful

I would be happier if you could join our project. Please keep an eye on our project. Thank you.
Activity: 85
The project seems promising, well hopefully the project will be successful
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
guys, can someone tell me. Pointium  is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?

Pointium is just ERC-20 ethereum based token. You are able to keep private key from your ethereum wallet at any cold storage you want (Ledger Nano S, Trezor and so on).
copper member
To be honest, I am sure you will be a very successful project. I found it more after I checked your website. I am sure you will come to better places in a short time. Good luck

Thank you for your words. We want you to take part in our project. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Activity: 238
To be honest, I am sure you will be a very successful project. I found it more after I checked your website. I am sure you will come to better places in a short time. Good luck
copper member
Hi! Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

Could you explain your questions in more detail? It was difficult for us to understand your questions. As much as we understand,we'd like to answer you as follows.

We are not currently going to allocate further developer distribution tokens.
Also, since it is under discussion whether to give additional dividends to investors, we will notify them if a decision is made.

For more information, ask admin in our telegram group.
@Eric_pointium

Thank you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi! Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
copper member
I'll be happy to watch this company! And will gladly participate in ico! I hope ico project is succes

Thank you for your kind words. We will also do our best to succeed in the project.
Please keep an eye on our project. Thank you.
Activity: 382
I'll be happy to watch this company! And will gladly participate in ico! I hope ico project is succes
copper member
guys, can someone tell me. Pointium  is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?

pointium tokens are erc20, they can be moved to any cold wallet.

If you have further technical questions, please contact our CTO and we will be happy to answer them.

[email protected]
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
guys, can someone tell me. Pointium  is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?
copper member
If you have anything you want to ask, feel free to do anytime.

We dream of the future of unified $300B points around the world, and we exist to make it happen.
Pointium
Hello! How looks like Promotion Feed?

You can find the feature and demo image of Promotion Feed in our whitepaper! Also, you can check the Promotion Feed in our demo app later. Thanks!
Activity: 322
If you have anything you want to ask, feel free to do anytime.

We dream of the future of unified $300B points around the world, and we exist to make it happen.
Pointium
Hello! How looks like Promotion Feed?
copper member
Hi! I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.

If you look at the roadmap in the white paper, you'll find a little more detail. I recommend you to take a look at it. Thank you.

Yes you are right. White Paper is well-designed, the team tried hard. Tell me, is it necessary to undergo the KYC procedure to participate in the project?

Participation is all possible. However, after the crowd-sale is finished, we will proceed with the kyc certification procedure.
If you have any more questions about kyc, please contact Telegram group @Eric_pointium and we will be happy to respond. Thank you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Hi! I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.

If you look at the roadmap in the white paper, you'll find a little more detail. I recommend you to take a look at it. Thank you.

Yes you are right. White Paper is well-designed, the team tried hard. Tell me, is it necessary to undergo the KYC procedure to participate in the project?
copper member

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

copper member
HI.
Perhaps it was already a question about where is a tread about bounty campaign? There are a lot of similar bounty campaigns. And I want to compare this and WeLocal bounty, which started just now.

Check out this link for our Bounty program.
Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-icobounty-pointium-l-bounty-program-official-thread-3160226

If you have any further questions about Bounty program, please direct the message to our Bounty Manager and he will be able to answer your questions shortly.
Telegram : @ryjin1007

Thank you.

i am sad ,there is no signature campaign ,do you have ico market plan before start  that how to spread your project to more investors?

Sure! Actually, we're currently preparing for and proceeding several aggressive marketing strategies.
Although we haven't announced it yet, you will be able to check them out after the pre-sale starts.
Please wait a moment and keep eyes open on us. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: