Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Pointium Crowd-sale Start NOW! Global Decentralized Platform - page 4. (Read 3489 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
The project is good but would be better if you can add linkedin profile of each team members so people will trust you more that you are all real.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi, the Manager, reports on Twitter do not want to send?

If you have any questions, please send a message to our Bounty Manager.
Telegram @ryjin1007
copper member
If you have anything you want to ask, feel free to do anytime.

We dream of the future of unified $300B points around the world, and we exist to make it happen.
Pointium

What are the means of payment in ICO except ETH? Except for the coin in the ICO period, will the remain coins be locked for a certain period of time?

The only way to pay is with ETH.

The developer's token will be lock-up for three years.

Thanks for the quick response, it has created a great deal of trust for me and the investors. I do not know how much the project will succeed in the future but this is a potential project

Thank you for your continued support of our project.

Pointium
Activity: 508
Hi, the Manager, reports on Twitter do not want to send?
Activity: 790
Merit: 251

We dream of the future of unified $300B points around the world, and we exist to make it happen.
Pointium

What are the means of payment in ICO except ETH? Except for the coin in the ICO period, will the remain coins be locked for a certain period of time?

Thanks for the quick response, it has created a great deal of trust for me and the investors. I do not know how much the project will succeed in the future but this is a potential project
copper member
Pointium ICO is it going to succeed or not is what I can't tell. with lots over hyped ico's out there... Am watching out for this ico. your views aree welcomed!

We will do our best to implement the project successfully, and Please keep an eye on our project.
Thank you.
copper member

Pointium

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Pointium ICO is it going to succeed or not is what I can't tell. with lots over hyped ico's out there... Am watching out for this ico. your views aree welcomed!
Activity: 790
Merit: 251

Pointium

copper member

Pointium
Very impressive, this project has a big future, $300B points around the world - do the dev team have any demographic map to where regions and when to start?  And how will the team able to reach the target market? The thread is very informative and easy to understand.  Am sure many are excited to participate in your bounty. 

Thank you so much!

We're planning to target the international airlines and travel agencies first because they have the large portions of point market. Afterward, we will target the international small and medium businesses and shopping malls in North America and East Asia. However, note that the targeting will be proceeded not exclusively but rather simultaneously. Furthermore, as the number and size of partners is the most important to our businesses, our strategy to reach the target market will be based on our big partners.

For more information, please read our roadmap in the official website and whitepaper. Thank you!
Activity: 286
Merit: 10

Pointium
Very impressive, this project has a big future, $300B points around the world - do the dev team have any demographic map to where regions and when to start?  And how will the team able to reach the target market? The thread is very informative and easy to understand.  Am sure many are excited to participate in your bounty. 
Activity: 168
Italian translation reserved
copper member
This kind of project has very bad track record in past all got failed so that I will stay from this because nobody get succeed to provide the real solution for loyalty based projects. Looking forward to know what special plan dev has to make it useful.

Thank you for your concerns. However, we'd like to point out your several opinions and explain the advantages of our projects over others. First, this kind of project has been successful or at least well proceeded (although it depends on the definition of "successful" in your mind). Please take a look at the similar other projects such as Points Loyalty Wallet and AwardWallet, which are the biggest competitors among lots of similar projects. These companies have already well established their business since 1999 or 2004. Second, in addition to this proven business model, Pointium sought to apply the blockchain technology to our project to benefit from the more enhanced trustworthy, reliability, and transparency of transaction. These are clear advantages we have over the traditional competitors because, as you might already know, these can make the development and maintenance costs the lowest with an equivalent performance. Third, the traditional competitors have only provided the system for tracking miles and points and lacked of the marketing programs, which are the largest concerns for partner businesses. In contrast, Pointium provides the Promotion Feed and Pointium Shop which are the platform for marketing programs and payment at once, incentivizing the users and business to participate in Pointium.

We hope you satisfied our answers. Please kindly take our project into consideration. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
This kind of project has very bad track record in past all got failed so that I will stay from this because nobody get succeed to provide the real solution for loyalty based projects. Looking forward to know what special plan dev has to make it useful.
copper member
Well each ethereum invested in this project brings huge amount of tokens. I hope by then Ethereum will be much more cheaper as this current downtrend isn't seeming stoppable and people will be able to deal at best rates using fiat money at that time's price. I have this on my list already.

Thank you for your interest, and watch closely our project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Well each ethereum invested in this project brings huge amount of tokens. I hope by then Ethereum will be much more cheaper as this current downtrend isn't seeming stoppable and people will be able to deal at best rates using fiat money at that time's price. I have this on my list already.
copper member
interesting project

Please be looking forward to it!

Thank you.
Pointium
copper member
The project feels good. I want to follow him.

Thank you for your attention. Soon the bounty program begins. Please wait for updates!
copper member
Sounds like a very interesting project  I'll be definitely keeping an eye on it!

Keep watching our project. Thank you!

Pointium
copper member

Pointium

When will the bonus campaign start? Is $300B an ambitious figure? I will read the white paper and consider investing in this project.

The bounty program is about to start soon and will be updated within a week. Please wait for the update!

The $ 300B figure represents the global point market size. Our goal is to build point integration services around the world through our project.

Please keep track of our project. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: