Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥 - page 47. (Read 23818 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
It seems to me that such projects should combine not only data on oncology, but also data on all diseases. This will help to engage in research in many areas of medicine.
I can not say with full confidence, but it seems to me that such platforms have already been implemented in some areas of medicine. But your idea has a place to be, I agree.

But I understand that such an idea will be extremely difficult to implement and make a finished product out of this. This will require unrealistic efforts and financial investments.

But this does not mean that we should stop and stop developing such services. We need to work in this direction. For example, this project can be one of the similar ones.
I think if this project can collect the necessary amount to realize its functionality, then we are expected to have significant innovations in the healthcare sphere.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
It seems to me that such projects should combine not only data on oncology, but also data on all diseases. This will help to engage in research in many areas of medicine.
I can not say with full confidence, but it seems to me that such platforms have already been implemented in some areas of medicine. But your idea has a place to be, I agree.

But I understand that such an idea will be extremely difficult to implement and make a finished product out of this. This will require unrealistic efforts and financial investments.

But this does not mean that we should stop and stop developing such services. We need to work in this direction. For example, this project can be one of the similar ones.

Activity: 238
an incredible project, I have not seen such solutions before, which would embody such ideas, it's just amazing, I hope that this will be fully realized.
In fact, this project is not the first of its kind, you can even see on the website a comparison of this project with competitors. That is, the idea of such a solution is not new, but realization in this case is much better.

Well, these are typical free-market laws, someone can offer the best solution by analyzing the market and eliminating the disadvantages inherent in competitors in their project, this approach is the most correct one.

You are right, but the main thing is not only the idea itself, but also the realization of this idea. For the project, the main goal now is to get the necessary amount to realize this in life.

By the way, is there any information about the minimum amount that the project team expects? And is there any information on the amount they have already collected?
Well, at least the team expects to collect 5,000,000 USD, how many are collected at the moment is not known, the pre-sale campaign began just recently and I do not think that this information will be public.
In fact, this amount is quite small for a project of this level, I hope they will be able to collect this. Realization of such projects can seriously advance medicine forward, our society needs such revolutionary projects and ideas.
Activity: 364
an incredible project, I have not seen such solutions before, which would embody such ideas, it's just amazing, I hope that this will be fully realized.
In fact, this project is not the first of its kind, you can even see on the website a comparison of this project with competitors. That is, the idea of such a solution is not new, but realization in this case is much better.

Well, these are typical free-market laws, someone can offer the best solution by analyzing the market and eliminating the disadvantages inherent in competitors in their project, this approach is the most correct one.

You are right, but the main thing is not only the idea itself, but also the realization of this idea. For the project, the main goal now is to get the necessary amount to realize this in life.

By the way, is there any information about the minimum amount that the project team expects? And is there any information on the amount they have already collected?
Well, at least the team expects to collect 5,000,000 USD, how many are collected at the moment is not known, the pre-sale campaign began just recently and I do not think that this information will be public.

It is very gratifying to see that technology is beginning to work in such a direction to bring real benefits. decentralization and blockchain are really beginning to bring real benefits to people, it's great to see such progress.
I agree with this, but still I'm interested in the details of exactly how they plan to implement their technology and introduce it into the mass market.

I do not know what exactly you mean, but the technology of this project is described on the project's website, you can read it. This is quite an interesting and innovative idea.
Yes, I know, I read about it, but whether it can get widespread distribution and have a popularity among users, this question also worries me very much.

I think it's very simple. If at the pre-sale stage the project attracts enough attention from investors, the project will be of interest to the community.
I hope that this will be so, because the idea of the project is very innovative and I would like it to work in real life, I think it will help many people.
I completely agree with you, oncology is now one of the important directions in medicine, and if modern technologies help it, it's just fantastic.
It is very gratifying to see that technology is beginning to work in such a direction to bring real benefits. decentralization and blockchain are really beginning to bring real benefits to people, it's great to see such progress.
I agree with this, but still I'm interested in the details of exactly how they plan to implement their technology and introduce it into the mass market.

I do not know what exactly you mean, but the technology of this project is described on the project's website, you can read it. This is quite an interesting and innovative idea.
Yes, I know, I read about it, but whether it can get widespread distribution and have a popularity among users, this question also worries me very much.

I think it's very simple. If at the pre-sale stage the project attracts enough attention from investors, the project will be of interest to the community.
I hope that this will be so, because the idea of the project is very innovative and I would like it to work in real life, I think it will help many people.

copper member
Activity: 26
Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. There are collected all the data on the project and its goals and objectives

Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me

Biohal white paper : https://www.biohal.io/pdf/biohal_whitepaper1.1.pdf
Activity: 210
Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team

I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves

This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification
Pages:
Jump to: