Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥 - page 50. (Read 23818 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use
Activity: 280
Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

Activity: 420
What is the main feature of this project? I want to know what is the main difference between it and the rest of the projects?

I am ready to discuss this issue with you, tell me, why do you want to know this? Why do you need this information?

To start working with the project and invest my money in it, I want to be sure that this project is better than others and has more chances for further growth

I agree with you, it is logical. Before investing in various projects, I also analyze them and conclude whether these projects will be in demand in the future

It's fine, so what about this project? What can you say, what is its main difference from other projects?

A distinctive feature of this project are the following features: seeks to bring the world of crypto-currency to the real world with coin by providing seamless, instant and inexpensive transactions
Activity: 392
What is the main feature of this project? I want to know what is the main difference between it and the rest of the projects?

I am ready to discuss this issue with you, tell me, why do you want to know this? Why do you need this information?

To start working with the project and invest my money in it, I want to be sure that this project is better than others and has more chances for further growth

I agree with you, it is logical. Before investing in various projects, I also analyze them and conclude whether these projects will be in demand in the future

It's fine, so what about this project? What can you say, what is its main difference from other projects?

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I love the topic of medicine. And I think that such projects should develop. I find It very interesting your vision to use biometric data authentication. I think this idea is of great interest to society,and so I hope it will be implemented.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we are actively monitoring this project!

I follow the activity of users in social networks, how many new users join the groups, how they actively ask questions to project managers and much more!

I also noticed that the number of questions asked by users is a good indicator of how successful the project is and what kind of audience it has

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future! I believe that the project should invest more in the development of support, since the number of questions the users have is large and the support does not have time to cope with them

That's true. And it always works — if people promote the project because they really love it (not because of monetary reward), that means that it is worth something
Activity: 350
A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we are actively monitoring this project!

I follow the activity of users in social networks, how many new users join the groups, how they actively ask questions to project managers and much more!

I also noticed that the number of questions asked by users is a good indicator of how successful the project is and what kind of audience it has

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future! I believe that the project should invest more in the development of support, since the number of questions the users have is large and the support does not have time to cope with them

Activity: 350

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

I also decided this way, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in bounty programs and get rewards for participating in them.

You do everything right, if you continue similarly, you will achieve good success! I'm sure.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
very pleased with the fact that the site is translated into many languages, this allows many users to study information about the project and understand what exactly this project is doing.
Of course, this is important for a project of this level. Diagnosis of cancer in the early stages is something that is important for everyone now and about such a project should learn as many people as possible.
that's right, I completely agree with you. I also see that onni are ready to accept investments in different currencies, which at the moment is very convenient, given the situation in the market of crypto-currency.

Yes, the crypto currency market is going through a bad time and it's very difficult to work during this period, the main thing is not to despair and bring all your projects to the end.

I would not become so worried about this, I think that this is a calm before something really explosive, such that it will turn the market of crypto-currencies upside down.
I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

I also decided this way, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in bounty programs and get rewards for participating in them.
Pages:
Jump to: