Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]👅PROVOCO.ME - Challenge Network for Ethereum Blockchain - page 35. (Read 5054 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Haha i think Donald is the  winner of the day!
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
C'mon, he'd be a perfect celebrity for next challenge
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Activity: 212
Activity: 98
Man, i'm gonna challenge so many people Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Provoco has potential to be huge, interesting idea indeed, but let's wait for some alpha first, to see How's that actually working.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Provoco has potential. It's a genuine idea at least. Closely watching the progress
Provoco.me is a block chain project for social networks, which will change the world. One of the great projects of the 2018, let us pay attention to its development together. Roll Eyes

partially agree with you

You have some doubts?
Provoco.me is a block chain project for social networks, which will change the world. One of the great projects of the 2018, let us pay attention to its development together. Roll Eyes

partially agree with you
About the challenges,will they be region based?So for example,someone from Canada wont be able to challenge someone in Italy?

Well,what if you have friends from those countries,why wouldnt you be able to challenge them?Why restriction?

Thats a good point,people nowdays move alot,living in many countries,making many friends worldwide.I dont think it would be fair to restrict challenges per regions.
Activity: 84
About the challenges,will they be region based?So for example,someone from Canada wont be able to challenge someone in Italy?

Well,what if you have friends from those countries,why wouldnt you be able to challenge them?Why restriction?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

WEll said,exactly my opinion about provoco.It could be next big social thing.
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Who knows,maybe she is OP Cheesy

Well she did make the video. So quite possibly.

I sure hope she is OP,and in that case i support that challenge Smiley
Merit: 13

Well she did make the video. So quite possibly.
Activity: 84
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I'm in love with the girl from the video on page 1

Maybe she is part of the team Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: