Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]👅PROVOCO.ME - Challenge Network for Ethereum Blockchain - page 39. (Read 5054 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Yes, there will be VIDEO - Dakar starts Sunday, hope to get there other celebrities also. And of course get their tongue pictured Smiley)

Provoco.me

Hello,

Let us present the first challenge with Provoco! - https://provoco.me/en/new/first-challenge-provocome/ - Dakar Rally, here we come Smiley

We are at the very top of the development of Provoco.me, and we are also started to create and take real challenges. The first challenge with the #provocome brand was chosen to be truly exclusive. Our logo will travel the entire Dakar Rally. Mindaugas Plukys will carry the logo as the symbol of his challenge. He is not a professional racer, but has set himself up a difficult and exciting challenge. Together with the world’s most famous racers he will go with s Nissan Navara which is specially prepared for sands and this race. Of course, his goal is not to win the race, but to overcome himself by driving the whole 9000 km-long world’s toughest racing track and reach the finish line.

Provoco.me team

Cool man. Post the video here of the drive as well

Great,looking forward to that and ill follow the team.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think the idea is for community to challenge 1 person to do something.
In this case, the driver. Or did i get it wrong?
Activity: 308
I don't really understand.
Is this a challenge for us? What are we supposed to do?
Or was the driver challenged to do this?
Activity: 212
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Ah cool. A local celebrity
Activity: 99
Yes, there will be VIDEO - Dakar starts Sunday, hope to get there other celebrities also. And of course get their tongue pictured Smiley)

Provoco.me

Hello,

Let us present the first challenge with Provoco! - https://provoco.me/en/new/first-challenge-provocome/ - Dakar Rally, here we come Smiley

We are at the very top of the development of Provoco.me, and we are also started to create and take real challenges. The first challenge with the #provocome brand was chosen to be truly exclusive. Our logo will travel the entire Dakar Rally. Mindaugas Plukys will carry the logo as the symbol of his challenge. He is not a professional racer, but has set himself up a difficult and exciting challenge. Together with the world’s most famous racers he will go with s Nissan Navara which is specially prepared for sands and this race. Of course, his goal is not to win the race, but to overcome himself by driving the whole 9000 km-long world’s toughest racing track and reach the finish line.

Provoco.me team

Which other celebrities?

Our Lithuanian celebrity Mindaugas Plukys will do some video from Dakar, and also will try to catch other Dakar participants from other countries.

Provoco.me
Activity: 308

Provoco.me

With live feed?
Activity: 154

Provoco.me

Hello,

Provoco.me team

Which other celebrities?

Provoco.me

Hello,

Provoco.me team

Activity: 126
I would really like to see a live cam feed.
If you could strap a GoPro to the drivers head, would be awesome

Thats a good idea.or maybe even drone flying up.But maybe im exaggerating abit Tongue
Activity: 212
I would really like to see a live cam feed.
If you could strap a GoPro to the drivers head, would be awesome
Activity: 112
Hello,

Provoco.me team

I hope we can get some video too during rally,would be nice to see that.But good job withis,it will bring you publicity for sure.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hello,

Provoco.me team

This is great,and really in the spirit of the project! Good luck to the team!
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Hello,

Provoco.me team

Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Hello,

Provoco.me team

Awesome!!

This should really bring som attention to the project.
Hello,

Provoco.me team
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
This will be project will be successful , i'm waiting for this project for joining, i have wonderful expericnae with soical media.

Bet you wish you invested in FB 15 years ago Cheesy

Provoco could be next big things,so better join early ,and who knows,in few years u may be able to retire Tongue

Thats why everyone wants to invest early,and thats why there is so much hype around crypto,everyone wants to get rich Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
This will be project will be successful , i'm waiting for this project for joining, i have wonderful expericnae with soical media.

Is FB that old already??
Activity: 98
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Provoco could be next big things,so better join early ,and who knows,in few years u may be able to retire Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: