Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][PvtDeals] TIM Chain - Superfast 100M TPS by 2 Layer dynamic sharding - page 6. (Read 2554 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
BCT Manager
good project and very complete, all facilitated in this project
its development is not too prominent, but good gradually, I want to see the future prospects of this project
I want to give a sample application of TIM Blockchain;

The Blockchain Business Case — Taxi as Swarm
TIM requires a lot of swarm defense apps and devices for efficient mining. And taxis will provide that in huge quantity. In return, TIM will also provide a very efficient and superfast responsive network from start to finish of every ride.

In coming times, blockchain taxis are definitely a reality. We want to be the leader in that.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Is there a beta in plan?Will there be open testing or?
Activity: 182
Activity: 173
Merit: 50
So far the feedback here are great,there's no trollers or fudster,this seems to be a safe investment among the newly launched coin here the roadmap are well planned and if the dev can play this project correctly,this is going to be profitable for investors and holders.
Activity: 92
Any partnership agreements that we should know about? partnrship with other ICO?
Activity: 86
This a long-term and promising project which is handled by professional team. Great to be a part of this project, hope this project and its get great success in future
Activity: 37
Well this sure looks interesting. I'll definitely be following this. I looking forward for more information
Activity: 27
which phase are you in now?
Activity: 35
Are you happy with the ICO progress? I know you don't share the numbers, but can you at least give us a hint?
Activity: 102
which phase are you in now?
Activity: 105
thank you for this life future project your great teams are really doing so amazing in this great project
Activity: 100
Great project guys, I see that you have clear vision in what you want to do. Also you have listed on Icobench which is very confidential, 4.6 rating is telling us about its huge potential.
Activity: 119
Nice ico to be a part of a long hold and wait the full development of it to get good results.
Activity: 101
Have you already done any tests of your software?
Activity: 36
May I still participate in Bounty or it is late?
Activity: 106
Consider it to be a promising project in the future, ned to join you and i wish you all the best, Good luck, team
Activity: 103
Hi I want more complete information about the project. How I can get it?
Activity: 150
good project and very complete, all facilitated in this project
its development is not too prominent, but good gradually, I want to see the future prospects of this project
Activity: 122
As I read it the information above in this project,it looks like a comprehensive one,and i want to follow it and might investing it a little  soon,hope will a good profitable one
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
BCT Manager
"To lock-in the current price of ETH/BTC, please apply for private deal".

I tried that via email from your website but received no reply. Can you please outline the process of applying for a private deal?
Please reach all details of private deal : https://www.talking.im/privatedeal/home
Pages:
Jump to: