Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][RAM] RAM Token- 0% Commision Pool - ASIC Farm Partner Ship - page 2. (Read 819 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
join this airdrop.. hope it will run well
Activity: 28
good work and clever idea
but this project need videos
for wihite paper and website

Hi There,

A video will be shown to explain our project. With this project, mining will be more efficient and more profitable.
Activity: 2
Regarding $RAM project, I am feeling that this project is a professional and having a good concept.
I read their WhitePaper and I believe this project have a good mining platform.
very interesting, this project, it has a future, so do not miss it, we expect more updates.
Activity: 88
good work and clever idea
but this project need videos
for wihite paper and website
Activity: 23
RAM Token Project is going to take the minefield out of mining! I think it is going to be a huge success.
information about the specification of coin sales is very clear with the total supply is quite a lot and do some sales phase with a long period of time, how much hardcap of this project?

60m is considered for the project. 65% hardware and renewable energy investments were made. In this business, the electricity consumption is too high ... we will make investments in solar panels and wind turbines. We will process the system harmlessly to the ecosystem. Ram Token Owners own shares. both as Token owners will receive 60% of the profit from our pool and the exchange will win because Ram will gain value. supply / demand balance very well.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
information about the specification of coin sales is very clear with the total supply is quite a lot and do some sales phase with a long period of time, how much hardcap of this project?
Activity: 7
Great project.
I wish you every success.
Activity: 74
This is the product that we have been waiting for a very long time! The world waited for a new and revolutionary approach to technology
Activity: 193
cooool project!!!
i hope this project will be big!!!
good luck.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
RAM Token Project seems promising and interesting project overall with great blockchain innovation and utility---enabling crypto investors to choose which coin is profitable or not. Looking forward to the full development and implementation of this project. This has great potential to succeed in the near-future. Keep it up dev team.
brand new
Activity: 0
very interesting project.
however, the airdrop on the site does not seem to work very well.
does not save the inserted links, etc.
RAM token surely will help any miners out there a lot, to choose which project is the best and will be the most profitable.
So the miners wouldn't need to struggle to choose which is the best coins that will worth to mine.

Yes The miner will not lose time. we will create a platform to show which coin is profitable.
Activity: 46
I hope this project success
Activity: 61
Activity: 12
I came across a project that made my heart hot for the first time in a long time. Thank you very much😋
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
RAM token surely will help any miners out there a lot, to choose which project is the best and will be the most profitable.
So the miners wouldn't need to struggle to choose which is the best coins that will worth to mine.
Pages:
Jump to: