Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][RAM] RAM Token- 0% Commision Pool - ASIC Farm Partner Ship - page 3. (Read 819 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 24
Favorite project!! thsnk you for good time.
Activity: 48
I wish a success for this nice project.
Activity: 61
Great project, hope to have Chinese explanation;
Activity: 28
I'm wait out more about Airdrop Cheesy

We are also opening the Referal System. so you can get more RAM. Wink
Activity: 22
Wonderful Project , Best of Luck
Activity: 99
I'm wait out more about Airdrop Cheesy
very interesting, this project, it has a future, so do not miss it, we expect more updates.

thank you very much. the updates will continue. this is a partnership. everyone will win.
brand new
Activity: 0

Ilove the project.keep it up!
Activity: 98
very interesting, this project, it has a future, so do not miss it, we expect more updates.

Ilove the project.keep it up!

welcome, our project is for everyone's benefit.
The project has come at a right time and IT was much needed for the time being. Many people who are getting exposure to blockchain and cryptocurrencies don't know where to start: to be precise, they don't know which coins to invest on, which coins to mine and things like that. For those it will be a great help if they are provided with the right guidelines to mine coins that are profitable and to do so profitably for a longer time. It becomes inevitable to say that mining is becoming more difficult with the "traditional" (bitcoin and the other top coins) coins and so it becomes a necessary to understand what coins could be mined which would in turn provide benefits in the long run or for the time they are being held. Here this project would come as a big help.

This project with it genuine efforts will support new as well as small time investors and miners. This project will surely be a huge success. Kudos to the team.

Hello, Thank you for your comment about the project. we will continue to improve ourselves.
Activity: 38
Activity: 27
The project has come at a right time and IT was much needed for the time being. Many people who are getting exposure to blockchain and cryptocurrencies don't know where to start: to be precise, they don't know which coins to invest on, which coins to mine and things like that. For those it will be a great help if they are provided with the right guidelines to mine coins that are profitable and to do so profitably for a longer time. It becomes inevitable to say that mining is becoming more difficult with the "traditional" (bitcoin and the other top coins) coins and so it becomes a necessary to understand what coins could be mined which would in turn provide benefits in the long run or for the time they are being held. Here this project would come as a big help.

This project with it genuine efforts will support new as well as small time investors and miners. This project will surely be a huge success. Kudos to the team.
Activity: 33
The concept of the project to analyze coins that widely spread like mushrooms, usually we have a difficulty to analyze the quality of those coins.
Here RAM token will help us to analyze, this way we could get the best coins that are worth to make infestation in it.

Hi,

yes it is true. the analytical system we will develop for this reason will be of great benefit to investors and miners.
Why have not my earnings yet appeared in my account?

Hi,

Your earnings will appear on your account .. Updating.
I strongly support this project because this project is good concept and am optimistic this project will be successful and successful for me do not stop to hope for the success of this project. Smiley

Hello, yes, we will win the project, the Stock Exchange and the RamToken owners together.
This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?

Hi,

Yes, we now know that it will not progress alone in the current system. mathematics is proof of it. we will win together.
Pages:
Jump to: