Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🗺️RedCab AI-based Decentralized peer2peer transportation solution🚗🚗 - page 5. (Read 101768 times)

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
I saw that the project have already smashed the HardCap and it is a big deal for Redcab in this current market condition. A big congratulations to Redcab project and team members and I hope with this development will kick off as soon as possible.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
seeing how the promotion of this project alone is already interesting and broad, especially this project has a good work partner and I see also for the bounty program extended to October this shows that the team wants to maximize its promotion of this project hopefully it can be achieved.
yes, the team really wants to maximize the promotion of this project so that the project is more widely known and besides that the team wants more ICO results to make it easier to develop the project.
all teams are indeed hard at work very well, because they are also really hope this project can succeed. and hopefully with the extra time it will be more and more investors are joining in this project.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
A beautiful interface and sophisticated 3D design to attract the view of investors. Total capital mobilization is also quite large. I believe this project will go further.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
seeing how the promotion of this project alone is already interesting and broad, especially this project has a good work partner and I see also for the bounty program extended to October this shows that the team wants to maximize its promotion of this project hopefully it can be achieved.
yes, the team really wants to maximize the promotion of this project so that the project is more widely known and besides that the team wants more ICO results to make it easier to develop the project.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
Activity: 145
The idea behind RedCab project is very practical and innovative. They also have great talented team of developers and professionals.Any great Idea with talented team is always guarantee of success. They have harness the power Blockchain in business and market. Global transport industry is a very big industry and RedCab project is very profitable in this industry.
Activity: 140
Hi! I still can not wait for the end of your ICO! I'm so in love with your idea! I enjoyed talking with your team so much! You're great! Waiting for your results! I can even get a driver for you: D

Thanks so much for the support.
Watch this space for fresh news Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Hi! I still can not wait for the end of your ICO! I'm so in love with your idea! I enjoyed talking with your team so much! You're great! Waiting for your results! I can even get a driver for you: D
Activity: 154
RedCab is very nice project using blockchain technologies, focused on best way connect the world transportation (peer to peer), plan different than all other project, All information and objectives are fully explained and in the future, it will be a great success.
Activity: 196
This project is a powerful technological and information resource, which includes all the advantages of the blockchain system and is created for its free development and mass distribution. I wish you rapid development and success.
What is the significance in partnering with Zeus protocol?

https://i.imgur.com/lqrW1ns.png?1

You are listed as one of your partners but from your website they are not yet included.

The partnership is strategic in the integration of data analysis. Make sure to follow us on Social Media and our Medium blog page to stay updated as more information is unraveled.
Our website will be updated with alot of our partners in the coming few days.
#RedCab #REDC Tokens will be listed on @BitozzExchange

https://bitozz.com/home
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What is the significance in partnering with Zeus protocol?

You are listed as one of your partners but from your website they are not yet included.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The partnership with WishKnish means for  infinite opportunities. Redcab will leverage the services provided by WishKnish to implement the ‘Geo-Ads’ feature which will change the concept of a marketplace and how businesses can do advertising. Shocked
Live most promising ICOs.
https://icomarks.com/live 

Ubex @ubex_ai 87% progress
Redcab @redcab_llc 54%
Ubcoin Market @ubcoin 54%
Gabro @gabrotech 50%
Bitnautic @BitNautic 39%

https://twitter.com/ICO_marks/status/1032219115841306624