Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🗺️RedCab AI-based Decentralized peer2peer transportation solution🚗🚗 - page 6. (Read 101765 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
http://BASE.INFO  team has interviewed Walid ElGendy the Co-founder & Chief Business Officer of #RedCab_LLC. project. The most topical questions to get acquainted with the project and to learn the future plans of the #RedCab team.

https://base.info/news/exclusive-interview-redcab-your-ultimate-choice-to-take-a-fast-safe-and-comfort-ride

Activity: 104
Hello, may I connect with somebody from the team? I would like to send you an offer for advertising and listing in a popular crypto-media. Thank you!
Activity: 196
Thanks to RedCab, you will be able to pay for trips using tokens in a mobile application that can be installed on the phone. The application will automatically calculate the cost of the trip.
hello dev, what's wrong with the redcab.io site? why can't access? what's wrong with your ico so that your site can't be accessed?

The website works fine. Try again and make sure you're accessing https://redcab.io

Let us know please if you face issues.

#RedCab is happy to partner with @StatXApp to publish updates and metrics and provide a spam-free public chat forum. Get the latest status at a glance, and stay notified. 🤩🚗🤔
Free install Please Click https://s52jj.app.goo.gl/6G2U  to follow REDCAB Group  in StatX
#RedCab_LLC #ICO

https://twitter.com/RedCab_LLC/status/1030174289880928258
Activity: 112
This project is a powerful technological and information resource, which includes all the advantages of the blockchain system and is created for its free development and mass distribution. I wish you rapid development and success.
with an interesting and good concept, of course to attract investors to join, it will be easier, the team that manages is also great, certainly easier to convince investors to join. success for this project.
Yes you are right, let alone we can see the results that have accumulated is actually good and the team chose to extend the duration of the ICO adds hopefully more appropriate results in the plan.
our expectations with the ICO can boost its sales extended so that it becomes the team's satisfaction in the ICO and ease in developing projects in the future.
Activity: 210
This project is a powerful technological and information resource, which includes all the advantages of the blockchain system and is created for its free development and mass distribution. I wish you rapid development and success.
with an interesting and good concept, of course to attract investors to join, it will be easier, the team that manages is also great, certainly easier to convince investors to join. success for this project.
Yes you are right, let alone we can see the results that have accumulated is actually good and the team chose to extend the duration of the ICO adds hopefully more appropriate results in the plan.
Activity: 224
Activity: 145
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
hello dev, what's wrong with the redcab.io site? why can't access? what's wrong with your ico so that your site can't be accessed?
Activity: 132
Projects that aim to provide transportation solutions that are very much needed for smooth running in all fields and for sure this project will be much interested, hopefully it will run smoothly and successfully in the future.
Announcement
Due to the recent bearish market situation, RedCab ICO was extended till October 15th.
What if in the month of October the market condition is still not good,  What is the duration of the ICO will be extended again?
Hopefully, the decision to extend the duration of the ICO to October can be effective and make grow the results obtained.
agree with you, hopefully all the teams have been prepared more carefully so that this project can be successful, and with the extension of the ICO can achieve the results that have been targeted, enthusiasm for participants who have joined here and hopefully the results will be satisfactory later.

Thank you for the Support guys. Our investors ROI is our main priority and we are making our decisions very carefully to guarantee their investments are profitable.
Activity: 42
The project was great, I joined and invited my friends to find out if any of the participants will consider buying your air drops in advance.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Announcement
Due to the recent bearish market situation, RedCab ICO was extended till October 15th.
What if in the month of October the market condition is still not good,  What is the duration of the ICO will be extended again?
Hopefully, the decision to extend the duration of the ICO to October can be effective and make grow the results obtained.
agree with you, hopefully all the teams have been prepared more carefully so that this project can be successful, and with the extension of the ICO can achieve the results that have been targeted, enthusiasm for participants who have joined here and hopefully the results will be satisfactory later.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Announcement
Activity: 1
This project will attract my constant attention and expectation. Hope to join your bounty program soon!

Bounty is Live! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyendedredcab-decentralized-transportation-solution-3835338  Wink

This project will attract my constant attention and expectation. Hope to join your bounty program soon!
Pages:
Jump to: