Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November - page 4. (Read 35008 times)

Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
Shit, Shit, SHITTY, Shit. I had too much faith in the real estate type projects.

Don't experience a late failure to regret at this point should you look for a project that has high trust back. Don't give up easily
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Apparently here gathered some bounty hunters. The guys stop pumping the situation, the same message "the project has no future" "this project failed" and so on. Just leave this topic and forget about this startup. And then only whining and whining and whining ... Enough whining in this thread. I think these guys will come back ... and show their product ..
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Shit, Shit, SHITTY, Shit. I had too much faith in the real estate type projects.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
No updates regarding this project??!?! When should be listed to exchanges?
there is no activity from the devs and no one knows if the token will be listed on an exchange, but you can try your luck on etherdelta and see if there is any order.

Just a small profit you can get if you expect something like that. I see this token will not have big pontesi or in use for everyone for now. Or this token don't will be allowed forever and become a junk coin.
it's better to just forget this project because surely there will never be a continuation of his dev so focus to other projects only
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
there is no activity from the devs and no one knows if the token will be listed on an exchange, but you can try your luck on etherdelta and see if there is any order.

Just a small profit you can get if you expect something like that. I see this token will not have big pontesi or in use for everyone for now. Or this token don't will be allowed forever and become a junk coin.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
At the very beginning, this project seemed to me with a good and practical idea.
Now, I do not hear anything good about it. I think it's worth forgetting about it for a while. And if something changes for the better, then I will see it at the coinmarketcap. It would be a surprise.
you seem to be too hopeful on this project. I see this project has no future. it could be said the relest is a failed project. because they never provide clear information, and they are no longer active in this forum.
there is no reason at all from them whether this project will continue or stop and nobody is trading in this coin so maybe this is a failed project
Yes you are right this is failed project, since the beginning of ICO, this platform can not reach the soft cap, but dev ensures to continue it's plan, and the result like this "BIG FAIL"
do not be too concerned with this failed project because there are still many fantastic projects to follow
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
I wasn't following this project for a while and now I am back but not happy what I see here in your comments. From what I understand this project failed and there is no updates or development. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Activity: 335
At the very beginning, this project seemed to me with a good and practical idea.
Now, I do not hear anything good about it. I think it's worth forgetting about it for a while. And if something changes for the better, then I will see it at the coinmarketcap. It would be a surprise.
you seem to be too hopeful on this project. I see this project has no future. it could be said the relest is a failed project. because they never provide clear information, and they are no longer active in this forum.
there is no reason at all from them whether this project will continue or stop and nobody is trading in this coin so maybe this is a failed project
Yes you are right this is failed project, since the beginning of ICO, this platform can not reach the soft cap, but dev ensures to continue it's plan, and the result like this "BIG FAIL"
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Activity: 346
this was a sad story for this project.. i dont know why they stopped to provide us a new info about the project now. one million has been stole just like that.. what will happen to the investors of this project?
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I think nothing to be worried about as approximately 2 weeks ago they finished fund raising. They seemed very confident about the availability of funds what they raised to develop the project as don't want more. This is the statement they left on opening page. Social media is silent but hopefully they were be up very soon.

Something good, they do their work slowly but surely. I really like this way and I will wait for the time everyone tells me about the success of this project.

What do you mean by Slowly but surely ...
If you read 4-5 pages to the back, there is no news about the progress of this project. There is not even an announcement about how much money they have collected during ico.

I would not say this project is a scam, but if it's been so long there's no news from this project ... it means the project is dead

I feel guilty because it's true they didn't do anything to make their tokens become valuable. They're just quiet and I think they've run away. There is no certainty that explains they will do anything.
im hope the dev will explained more in here and announce some new progress about this project. who know there will be a new exchange that list this token and make it to the moon. hope dev team look this matter more seriously.

I hope your expectations are fulfilled because I see no activity on this project. I'm very disappointed
yeah im very hope.. dev should answer some question in here cause it very clear this project are death with no new news after it release..hurmmm
it hurt me very much.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
where can i see your roadmap and current app?
I think nothing to be worried about as approximately 2 weeks ago they finished fund raising. They seemed very confident about the availability of funds what they raised to develop the project as don't want more. This is the statement they left on opening page. Social media is silent but hopefully they were be up very soon.

Something good, they do their work slowly but surely. I really like this way and I will wait for the time everyone tells me about the success of this project.

If you read 4-5 pages to the back, there is no news about the progress of this project. There is not even an announcement about how much money they have collected during ico.

I would not say this project is a scam, but if it's been so long there's no news from this project ... it means the project is dead

I feel guilty because it's true they didn't do anything to make their tokens become valuable. They're just quiet and I think they've run away. There is no certainty that explains they will do anything.
im hope the dev will explained more in here and announce some new progress about this project. who know there will be a new exchange that list this token and make it to the moon. hope dev team look this matter more seriously.
Activity: 862

actually I have forgotten this project, because at the first ICO, the funding progress was slow, and suddenly there was a REST coin coming in. so I reopened this project and still the same, very minimal information and news. hopefully there is a miracle to the life of this project

Slow process and no recent updates about this project make people get bored with this. Will this take a very long time?

Forget this project let the token become a collection in your wallet.
If we are lucky, maybe in the future we will profit.

Life goes on and there are many good projects out there waiting for your contribution Smiley

has this project failed? and dev will not be thinking about this project again , if it is true really very in pity
Pages:
Jump to: