Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November - page 6. (Read 35008 times)

Activity: 862
Merit: 100
anyone can answer when will this token can be traded exactly?? i already tried to sell it but cannot. so i waste my gas on trying to put it on a sell list at etherdelta. look like dev are still holiday or something??

it will be just a job for you vain to dispose of the gas you are doing, this coin has not had transaction activity at this time. Better wait for the latest information from campaign manager.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
anyone can answer when will this token can be traded exactly?? i already tried to sell it but cannot. so i waste my gas on trying to put it on a sell list at etherdelta. look like dev are still holiday or something??

Aw. Really? If you can't transfer it on EtherDelta, then I guess these tokens are still locked?
Maybe the developers did this to prevent dumping? But even if we can just sell it on ED, Still means nothing tho since there aren't any buy orders. LOL
I think it's about time the developers should cut off the radio silence and shed some updates here.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
I also want to ask that question. because there is still no buy sell history in ethdelta
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
The platform for real estate rental auction currently is under development which can be found on main website of the project. My concern is about the transparency that how the process of auction will be made transparent and manipulation free. There should be some starting rent in my opinion.
Activity: 346
Activity: 346
finally the bounty hunter get paid from Relest after a long delay will this project keep running and enter this token to one of the major exchange?
we wait for it

It's a matter of course for those who have received the relest token,everyone is looking forward to would be a good price in Etherdelta.
It still cannot being traded as i wanna sell it now. when is the exactly time we can traded this token. it like still being locked to trade. relest has a very low supply so i can see this tokens will has a very high values if succeed.
Activity: 686
finally the bounty hunter get paid from Relest after a long delay will this project keep running and enter this token to one of the major exchange?
we wait for it

It's a matter of course for those who have received the relest token,everyone is looking forward to would be a good price in Etherdelta.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
we wait for it
Activity: 560
I have received payment, thank you, but I have not found your coin exchange place yet. If I know, which exchange will you use. are you going to use etherdelta ..?

They have been registered in Etherdelta but I see no transaction or buying and selling is done there. You need to be more patient because they need time to do it and you should keep the coin. HAPPY WAITING Smiley

I do not mind waiting, but dev does not provide the latest news progress about their project.
This is what worries me..

This worries me, too. I think that they should soon provide news about the progress of the project. Maybe they're concentrated on working. The idea of the project is unique, and should be in demand. It is not much to wait.

Maybe the team or developer is preparing the latest information for the Betterment of this project. They also need a process in the processes and need too long. Maybe they are to focus on other projects. Yes, we just wait. easy-hopefully soon informed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I have received payment, thank you, but I have not found your coin exchange place yet. If I know, which exchange will you use. are you going to use etherdelta ..?

They have been registered in Etherdelta but I see no transaction or buying and selling is done there. You need to be more patient because they need time to do it and you should keep the coin. HAPPY WAITING Smiley

I do not mind waiting, but dev does not provide the latest news progress about their project.

This worries me, too. I think that they should soon provide news about the progress of the project. Maybe they're concentrated on working. The idea of the project is unique, and should be in demand. It is not much to wait.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

That's all we can do, can only wait when dev will give accurate about the Relest's price.
true is said to now do have to be patient to get more information about this project may indeed be the team was busy taking care of others, just wait easy to hope the team will give a good news indeed for this project. If you already have a coin is indeed better for safekeeping in the past hopefully later coins to enter the market with high-priced so as not to disappoint the expectation for him.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I hope after success in ICO then relest immediately available in binance or bittrex so the world knows about relest.
Activity: 462
Hello everyone
What's the price for a RELEST token per ethereum?
I hope to see this nice token in big exchange.
    Nice and good chance RELEST

The price of RELEST Token is around 1 ETH = 1000 rest.
That information was based on what I see on their official website here: https://relest.io/
As for the future exchanges, well, the Relest Team haven't released any announcement about it yet, So, we still have to wait for further info from them. Hopefully soon they'll break out the radio silence and fill us up with the much needed updates and announcement. Smiley
yes now we can only wait for the latest news from the relest. if the coins have been distributed and can not be traded the same as a lie. hopefully this does not last long. and we will wait for further information.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264

Activity: 591
WATANABE

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I do not think that etherdelta is a good option for trading. We should wait for the announcement of the appearance of the coin other exchanges. In this case, we will be exposed to the real price of REST .
Activity: 350
Projects like this will certainly work well, because real estate projects like this are in great demand by many investors. let alone the project is available in the application so that the property entrepreneurs need not be hard to find where they can invest the money.
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
Activity: 364
January 25 passed, and I would like to hear fresh news regarding this project.
the minimum amount passed? and now the project will develop?
where can see the amount of fees?
waiting for your news
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
Hello everyone
What's the price for a RELEST token per ethereum?
I hope to see this nice token in big exchange.
    Nice and good chance RELEST

The price of RELEST Token is around 1 ETH = 1000 rest.
That information was based on what I see on their official website here: https://relest.io/
As for the future exchanges, well, the Relest Team haven't released any announcement about it yet, So, we still have to wait for further info from them. Hopefully soon they'll break out the radio silence and fill us up with the much needed updates and announcement. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: