Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]s QUANTOCOIN - FIRST REAL BLOCKCHAIN BANK - page 17. (Read 11544 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Do those ones who has bought tokens during the ICO stage have advantages over those who will buy them in the secondary market a bit later?
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
hi, i was very interested in the project, I will participate in ICO, good luck and good work! 
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
This is a kind of project you see red flags all over and you run far from it, a project with no traceable site hmm scammers  on rampage.
Activity: 184
In my experience over the past two months in the majority of cases it has been better for the investor to buy after the token hits the exchange, rather than participate in the ICO. What makes this ICO viable as an investment in this phase rather than when it hits exchanges?
Activity: 217
I should say, that this idea is interesting, but not so fresh and new. This projects not looks like a full clone of previous projects based on the same idea and may it will not repeat mistakes. I believe that you have taken into account experience of previous projects
Activity: 187
Can't even find a link to their site. No team info or WP. Very suspicious
I just googled and found https://www.quantocoin.io/
I don't know why they didn't place link in the main post
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Can't even find a link to their site. No team info or WP. Very suspicious
Activity: 126
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention
Activity: 126
Have you been reviewed by any of the YouTube bloggers ?
Activity: 140
Do you have any cooperation or partnership with big or middle companies?
Activity: 140
How long have your team been involved in blockchain?  Do you have experience in such projects?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Obviously...can u tell me what's the benefits of this coin??? Roll Eyes
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
FIRST REAL BLOCKCHAIN BANK

I remember Polibius, which raised money (a lot of money) on ICO last summer... and still any news. Do you have banking license?
Activity: 131
Just wonder, what is the minimum ETH for investing? I have been reading different explanations - please clarify.
Activity: 213
This is an interesting project, more people are getting interested in Quantocoin. And I am glad because the people are also waiting for more updates to this project just like me. It is because we believe in the great potential that Quantocoin can make what it says for the benefits of the community and the people around here in the crypto world
Activity: 214
Very nice roadmap.. I'm always a fan of a good and fresh cryptocurrency with excellent prospects. Good job dev, keep going guys
QTC
copper member
Activity: 38
What's the hard cap and token price, if I may ask. I could not find the details in the white paper or did I miss anything?

The hard cap is $ 17 million and the actual price is 1 QTC = 0.9 USD
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Go Blockchain!
This project is so amazing in all aspects. Another interesting project have come out in the world of cryptocurrency.

Are you serious. Amazing? In what way Smiley ? Please explain.

Looks extremely scammy...
Activity: 144
This project is so amazing in all aspects. Another interesting project have come out in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 216
Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ? Which of them ?
Pages:
Jump to: