Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]s QUANTOCOIN - FIRST REAL BLOCKCHAIN BANK - page 20. (Read 11544 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
Really good project. The project looks like a long-term hold for me. There is great potential in it and I am really excited about the future of Quantocoin, just hope it is legit. Nice concept , I read white paper   
Activity: 134
This is all cryptocurrencies users dream. We are all waiting for this. Very awesome thing to happen. Good luck
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a  project dev team?
Activity: 126
I like the idea of the project. It looks massive. But I'm concerned if you guys can pull it off...
What's the track record of the team behind this project? 
Activity: 28
Cool idea, but the announcement could be more detailed.
Activity: 126
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business!
QTC
copper member
Activity: 38
the company will participate in the conferences in the near future?

Biggest will be for example: Blockchain summit London, Frankfurt or VR Word event in London!
QTC
copper member
Activity: 38
Our payments methods are:

BTC, ETH, Waves, and 40+ cryptocurrencies
or FIAT - USD/EUR wire transfer

Activity: 140
I really like the concept that you have, it will be very useful, I am very interested in further development of the project, good luck!!!
Activity: 182
Algo Trader
If you are creating Trading Algos then I need lot more information then what you have written. You guys need to talk more about Technology and Strategies then ICO and Coin and Price and what not.

Seriously, Please improve your ANN. This is not at all impressive. Sad
Activity: 140
the idea is certainly grandiose, you want to immediately unite so many spheres of activity that it looks tempting.
but I think it will be quite difficult to do, I will follow the development of your project, I hope you will succeed  Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I see, this project has a very noble goal that QTC project can potentially bring people out of poverty, because it will give them access to
financial and banking tools that make it easier for the lower community to learn to invest etc.
but we need more information related to this project.
thank you
Activity: 131
the company will participate in the conferences in the near future?
Activity: 213
For what currency you can purchase tokens? The project is interesting. I think you can quickly enter the world market
Activity: 214
It seems a very good project to became part of it, it seems that have a lot of potential, i will stay in touch in this project.
Activity: 144
There are a thousand reasons to consider this project one of the most ambitious now! This company affects the interests of many, because we are not indifferent to the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 216
the idea is certainly grandiose, you want to immediately unite so many spheres of activity that it looks tempting.
but I think it will be quite difficult to do, I will follow the development of your project, I hope you will succeed
Activity: 208
I have participated in many projects and I know this is a good one. The project focuses on being innovative and I think one of its kind.
Activity: 153
Need definetely more information and website\social link. Project has very good prospective but should be proven more with references\team, etc.. Thanks for efforts.

our websites here we go: https://[Suspicious link removed]/4yZhKY

Twitter: https://twitter.com/quantocoin

I have found your ICO through Google lol
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Need more info about this project!
Pages:
Jump to: