Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SATT -🔥THE NEW ERA OF ADVERTISING🔥-50% PURCHASE GUARANTEE - page 2. (Read 9115 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I don't believe this project which for 2 years has not succeeded in get a softcap finally at the end of Q3 this year it managed to get a softcap, and there are still a few days left before the tokensale ends, I hope that might be able to get another additional fund congratulations satt , https://satt-token.com/blog/2020/09/08/softcap-reached-3360000-thanks-to-everyone/

LOL! am just speechless at the length of time it took for this project to reach softcap, i guess this shows the interest in project like this is very minimal, investors perhaps don't find this project interesting enough to put their money on it, it has been way too long since SATT was lunched and till now they battle to raise softcap, not very encouraging, if i where to be an investors i would be tired of waiting.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
based on the roadmap, on 24 September 2020 SaTT will list on 3 exchanges, is this information valid? I hope the SaTT team is willing to clarify this information, and also provide answers regarding the bounty campaign, when it will be distributed.
Yes SaTT will be listed on exchange on 24 September.
This is good, unfortunately there is no leak regarding which exchanges will be listed SATT Token, hopefully that exchanges are good enough because SATT ico journey is quite long and it is unfortunate if the exchange does not match expectations.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
based on the roadmap, on 24 September 2020 SaTT will list on 3 exchanges, is this information valid? I hope the SaTT team is willing to clarify this information, and also provide answers regarding the bounty campaign, when it will be distributed.
Yes SaTT will be listed on exchange on 24 September.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
Congrats to the team who reached the Soft Cap and more and more people are joining the project :

https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/satts-ico-hits-its-softcap-of-3360000-what-does-the-future-hold/

Still 14 days to join  Wink

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
I don't believe this project which for 2 years has not succeeded in get a softcap finally at the end of Q3 this year it managed to get a softcap, and there are still a few days left before the tokensale ends, I hope that might be able to get another additional fund congratulations satt , https://satt-token.com/blog/2020/09/08/softcap-reached-3360000-thanks-to-everyone/
Merit: 877
Satt is featured in newsbtc which is a huge cryptomedia !
Why ? because they raised more than $1 million in 48h only  Cool

https://www.newsbtc.com/2020/09/05/satt-breaks-the-bank-with-1-million-collected-in-48-hours-the-ico-race-is-back/

what happened to this project because in 2019 I saw very stagnant token sale sales and no additions and now it is almost approaching softcap, my question is if satt project in the next 16 days fails to get a softcap what about the exchange listing plan that seems to have been scheduled? will there be another delay?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
Satt is featured in newsbtc which is a huge cryptomedia !
Why ? because they raised more than $1 million in 48h only  Cool

https://www.newsbtc.com/2020/09/05/satt-breaks-the-bank-with-1-million-collected-in-48-hours-the-ico-race-is-back/
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The SaTT is a «utility token» based on blockchain technology that allows exchange of advertising and audience payment and regulated by a Smart Contract which lists advertising offers with all data held securely in the Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 38
Seems to me an interesting project. Can you tell about the benefits of using SaTT for your advertising campaign?
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
cointelegraph published an article on SaTT application for marketing management of advertising on Facebook, Dapp Ethereum advertising transactions https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/satt-an-ethereum-dapp-to-rule-advertising-transaction
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
how using SaTT you can earn on accounts in social networks, a video with testing Atayen’s smart contract
https://journalducoin.com/videos/satt-monetisez-vos-comptes-sur-les-reseaux-sociaux/
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
I mistakenly thought that SaTT would be a great project but they seemed to have broken their promise with what they had intended. I also participated in SaTT's bounty campaign and fomo about their ideas a lot, but they didn't do distribution for bounty hunters. It seems that they also do not intend to list on good exchanges, can we still hope for SaTT? Give me a pertinent answer. thanks.

Let's hear what they are saying about delaying distribution. A few days ago I asked this in their telegram group, they said it would be processed in the near future. I hope they do not break the promise.
Sound vague as hell. Not even a date but just future. If they can't have a proper plan on a simple thing like this how can we count on the team to archive something even bigger and more complex? Really lower my view on SATT right now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I mistakenly thought that SaTT would be a great project but they seemed to have broken their promise with what they had intended. I also participated in SaTT's bounty campaign and fomo about their ideas a lot, but they didn't do distribution for bounty hunters. It seems that they also do not intend to list on good exchanges, can we still hope for SaTT? Give me a pertinent answer. thanks.
I do not doubt or oppose your thoughts about the project, I have got my tokens from bounty program sitting in my wallet. For now they are just adding up to the number of tokens/ coins I can not benefit from. I do hope the team will eventually come out with good news for us because for all seem to be lost.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

Let's hear what they are saying about delaying distribution. A few days ago I asked this in their telegram group, they said it would be processed in the near future. I hope they do not break the promise.

It's been a long time since I haven't followed this project. I'd like to know what is their plan?
What'd be the benefit of bounty distribution if the project is dead, don't have a plan for exchanges etc.

Please let me know about their current position if you guys know anything.
Making Smart Money Work

Activity: 560
Activity: 1484
Merit: 595
I forgot about this project for a long time and suddenly I remembered about it tonight.

When is the second bounty payment will be released? It's been over a year since there is no activity in that thread.

And most importantly I'd like to know if this project is still alive? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 20
Hello everyone!
Cointelegraph just released an article about SaTT!
https://www.facebook.com/cointelegraph/posts/3350370651854982

Pages:
Jump to: