Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SATT -🔥THE NEW ERA OF ADVERTISING🔥-50% PURCHASE GUARANTEE - page 6. (Read 9113 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
Thank you Trami.
We post regularly on facebook, twitter and telegram.
We have finished the development of the Dapp SaTT, the first oracle that allows the payment of advertising transactions is youtube.
The cryptocurrency market has been heavily impacted by the bull market.
You can check the progress of the project on the website.
We have also developed a decentralized exchange which is in version 0.9 beta ---> https://www.3xchange.io
Follow us on the networks to get last updates!

You are welcome it is normal.
You are doing a great job guys.
 So, yes do not hesitate to check their social networks to see the results of the project so far !
And as usual if something is not clear do not hesitate to ask.
what are they doing now ?, Satt has not been in exchange for 1 year, are they still running IEO?
until when do they run it? on the website there is no date they end

They are still working on the dev of the project and still looking for funds for it.
I am sorry but I do not know the date of end.
You will need to ask them on their Telegram or maybe PM geoffreymoya on the forum.

So far the only exchange I know is 3xchange.io which is their Dex

Their ICO actually is very long in the making. Their roadmap however, is not updated based from their website.

From the looks of it, they are not giving the timeline of their ICO period. But the problem with this is, how they can attract potential investors if the investors don't know this time period? And so it is difficult to know, when will they get their investments back. I don't think this approach is doing good on them.

Honestly I don't know, for that question you will have to ask them directly.
When you get the answer, if you can share it here it will be easier for others (I think you are not the only one to think about it)
Thanks in advance
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Thank you Trami.
We have finished the development of the Dapp SaTT, the first oracle that allows the payment of advertising transactions is youtube.
We have also developed a decentralized exchange which is in version 0.9 beta ---> https://www.3xchange.io

So, yes do not hesitate to check their social networks to see the results of the project so far !
what are they doing now ?, Satt has not been in exchange for 1 year, are they still running IEO?

They are still working on the dev of the project and still looking for funds for it.
You will need to ask them on their Telegram or maybe PM geoffreymoya on the forum.

Their ICO actually is very long in the making. Their roadmap however, is not updated based from their website.

From the looks of it, they are not giving the timeline of their ICO period. But the problem with this is, how they can attract potential investors if the investors don't know this time period? And so it is difficult to know, when will they get their investments back. I don't think this approach is doing good on them.
Thank you Trami.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
~

It seems they didn't give any progress I remember so once said he would register on another exchange after he had a meetup at one event in Singapore a few months ago, but until now they didn't do it and the exchange is currently only on 3xchange.io and that was already existed before the event.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
Thank you Trami.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
We're Istanbul's fork ready!

Another iteration of Ethereum 1.x, Istanbul is the network’s eighth hard fork overall with the first code changes being approved in June 2019. (Eth 2, the network’s major transition to proof-of-stake (PoS), is expected in 2021.) Being non-contentious, all ethereum clients – which host and independently upgrade the ethereum protocol themselves – have agreed to the new software.

Istanbul includes six Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs), specific code changes to the ethereum protocol, including EIPs 152, 1108, 1344, 1844, 2028 and 2200.
Thank you Trami.

Thank you Trami.
so satt token is dead? no news anymore ! What is going on ? no communication as usual, apart from making games that are useless vs what do you do with your day? another scam of + has the poster! I tell you me gautier brush has exit scam!

Hi, the project is not dead, but we are not working with them anymore.
If you want to see the last updates, you can either check the Telegram or better check the Twitter account : https://twitter.com/satt_token

Have a nice day  Wink
why have you not worked with this project? is there any potential for a scam? What is your opinion?
I have seen this project in 2018 and until now it seems that investors are still confused with them,

We worked  with them  almost one year so no issues. Me and Aerys2 thought it was time to move on and change.
So the project itself is still not dead because the team is still working on it, it is not a scam and you can see their last updates on their social links  Smiley  

If you  have other questions, feel free.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
so satt token is dead? no news anymore ! What is going on ? no communication as usual, apart from making games that are useless vs what do you do with your day? another scam of + has the poster! I tell you me gautier brush has exit scam!

If you want to see the last updates, you can either check the Telegram or better check the Twitter account : https://twitter.com/satt_token

Have a nice day  Wink
why have you not worked with this project? is there any potential for a scam? What is your opinion?
I have seen this project in 2018 and until now it seems that investors are still confused with them,

Have a nice day  Wink
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
The project seems to be promising and worthy.  But constantly postponing the deadlines for IEO for several months now is a little annoying.
maybe they have a good strategy to get even more profit,
and indeed Satt is very inconsistent, and that is their current weakness
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
The project seems to be promising and worthy.  But constantly postponing the deadlines for IEO for several months now is a little annoying.
I totally agree with what you said but somehow we have to be patient indeed,
and maybe we should also ask the team for an explanation as to why they keep delaying it
Activity: 389
Merit: 1
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
thank you Aerys for helping us so much, I want to ask,
is SATT going to launch another bounty program? or do you have a new bounty program again this year?

There is no other bounty program planned for SaTT
As for the rest, I am currently in discussions about that, I will post an update on my telegram group once I have a date for sure
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
thank you Aerys for helping us so much, I want to ask,
is SATT going to launch another bounty program? or do you have a new bounty program again this year?
Merit: 514
How did we growthhack ICObench to be 1st?

ICObench is one of the leading websites for ICO ratings, providing statistics to investors in order to help them make sound decisions. I’ll explain to you how the SaTT team managed to be on the top of the leaderboard on the last market review.

More :
https://medium.com/@satt.atayen/how-did-we-growthhack-icobench-to-be-1st-eb5ba0ac2352
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
SaTT has succesfully passed the smart contract audit :
https://mobile.twitter.com/SaTT_Token/status/1151472250778001409/photo/1
glad to hear that, hopefully the IEO soft cap can also be passed soon.
what about partnership, does this project have it? I did not see it on the SaTT Website.
Pages:
Jump to: