Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 67. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Such an impressive project worth watching for before it launches on the market. Anyone who have been informed with this ICO must position their share now to maximize their gains. Market demand for safe, lightweight and innovative products such as SKYfChain fully back up by blockchain is a potential.
Activity: 5
Good new site. i try my new site but i still need to know what to look for but to learn first how to use it I share the sites.I just want to suggest that it is better to have a white paper to look clean and easy to see but it's in the right shape what should be suitable for you. But I'd like to go to your new site SKYFchain itry to come to your ICO. GODBLESS 😇😇
Activity: 238
One of the SKYFchain advisor is Valery Krivenko, he managing Partner at Bright Capital Head of Mckinsey and company. Stuudied at London Bussiness School, University of California, Los Angeles.
Activity: 28
.SKYFCHAIN project will surely be on top of the market worldwide. The strong team will bring the skyf project the most successful in CARGO ROBOTIC INDUSTRY in world.. this is great and become convient to all Smiley keep a success to this company Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
The most important about Skychain project is based on existing approaches and technologies, and all the legal and regulatory issues have been worked out. So hopefully all Skychain token buyers will make a nice profit when the project is implemented.
This project is very amazing so people can like it too much. I hope that this project will be succesful.Very creative ,Industry will be great!. Thanks skyfchain.

It surely does, this will be known as one of the Hi-tech innovation. Behind every successful company is a good and Hard working Team with a clear mission and vision of the company.
Wow SKYF is the world’s first industrial grade heavy cargo drone!
This would be great and successful CARGO ROBOTIC INDUSTRY worldwide !
Best of Luck to your team SKYFchain!

More power for this product Smiley
Activity: 266
This project is very amazing so people can like it too much. I hope that this project will be succesful.Very creative ,Industry will be great!. Thanks skyfchain.
We need to promote this in social media and bring more investors so the project will become more successful. Cargo Robot has a potential in Drone technology and SKYF in cryptoworld of course.
SKYFchain is the global project. SKYF has requests for product from 29 countries so far.  And will start commercialization and using SKYFchain in remote areas including some parts of Africa, Russia, Armenia, Ecuador, Brazil, Canada and so on. Where SKYF can fly right now according to regulations. SKYF is one more piece of commercial aviation and it will use all existing business models for commercial aviation including selling and leasing SKYF drones.
SKYFchain will serve not only aerial cargo robots (drones) but also ground based (trucks) and sea based (ships). SKYFchain will use SKYFT tokens to facilitate SKYFchain internal transactions through fiat gateway. Clients will pay in fiat and SKYFchain will buy tokens on an exchange to carry on a transaction with smart contracts.

I hope this project will really succeed because this project really is truly one of a kind ..  innovating express delivery through the use of high quality drones .. which can carry up to 250 kilos and can trave up to 350 kilometers. Kudos to the team!
Activity: 154
SKYchain is a cargo robot that helps several companies. This is very useful in transportation and this project is really nice for the future.
Activity: 126
skyfchain project is really a must needed to be supported by the people because of its unique project . Everything in the whitepaper are well thought and very informative and well detailed . It will have a  great part in the future if this become succesful so i suggest that we need to promote skyfchain token sale so that the team can collect enough funds for the use for doing the project .
Skyf is really good project . This one is very creative and outstanding project it can be a new form of transportation in the future if you are investing invest your money with this kind of thing. Goodluck !!
Activity: 4
Cargo Robot is a very promising project and will surely worth it for a long investment. nice vision for the roadmap backing up the SKYF to soar.
Activity: 238
They launching TokenSale to distribute the nodes of the SKYFchain ti collect funds. They engaged with customer from agriculture,oil,gas and logistics. Their first market is in Russia and they begin to conduct program with Pony Express, Russian Post, Slavneft oil gas.
Activity: 322
the group behind the skyfchain project is incredible people because they develop an amazing project that many people can benifits in terms of transporting this in a very easiest way because of the drones they invented!
Activity: 266
this product is good for a country's development as it is in services. it is very important that these inventions are created in our world .congratulation!
Activity: 3
quite an interesting project, the development of unmanned aerial vehicles only at the very beginning. You have a chance to occupy a worthy niche in this.
What countries are already working with?
Activity: 294
Skyfchain team had an incredible idea for this project. Creating an advanced drone that will make transportion of logistics and cargoes in easiest and fastest way.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Skychain will provide an infrastructure to host independent neural networks, which will be trained on massive amounts of datasets (medical histories from patient cards, medical reference data and medical research data) uploaded to the Skychain system by data providers. As a result, the neural networks hosted by Skychain will make the most accurate diagnoses and prescribe the most suitable medical treatment.
Pages:
Jump to: