Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 63. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hello, Dev!

1) Why do you need a blockchain technology? Can your project function without a blockchain?

2) With what regularity do you plan to distribute a portion of fees for tokenholders and what is the mechanism of this distribution (snapshot and automatic distribution or something else)?

3) How much have you worked on the legal aspects of using aircraft in the CIS? In which countries do you plan to start work in the first place (or, perhaps, have already begun)?
1) Blockchain is a key component in SKYFchain. SKYFchain uses blockchain with built-in smart contracts to provide trusted source of data and reasonable control over unmanned assets for clients, logistics operators, insurance and leasing companies, banks, and authorities worldwide.

2) please look at the pie charts at WP

3) several years. Russia is the first, then markets of Southeast Asia, Africa, and Europe.
An outstanding and genius project .. a very unique and innovative.. A hassle-free delivery drones .. this will be very in demand in the future market . Congrats team

This will surely monopolized the market because its the first drone that could do deliver, carry a person and more. Your correct outstanding and genius technology. More power to the team.
Thank you for supporting our project! We are glad that you like the idea of the project!
This technology "drone" was very impressive. I thinks this is the start of a new generation just like my favorite movie back in the future, when they go to the future lol. I love to see this drone in action and hoping to have this in our country.
Thank you very much for believing in the development of our project!
This is one of the most promising project I have ever seen in my entire crypto life. I assure you that you can count on me in terms of support. I will support you full time because I really believe in this project. More power and goodluck. See you all at moon?
certainly! Smiley
Hello.

Please tell me, during the general sale, what is the minimum threshold for entry? How much is it necessary to make a minimum to participate in the sale?
I am sure that you have already answered this question, but I can not find it at all. I would be grateful for the answer.

Thank you.

I believe that minimum tokens purchase volume is 3000 SKYFT.
thanks for the correct answer Smiley
Activity: 105
This technology "drone" was very impressive. I thinks this is the start of a new generation just like my favorite movie back in the future, when they go to the future lol. I love to see this drone in action and hoping to have this in our country.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Comment atleast 80 characters here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoskyfchain-is-the-first-b2r-blockchain-based-operating-platform-2799527
You must be atleast Jr. Member and above
Pay per comment 25 pesos each do not spam or comment continuously it must have comment interval. Atleast 3 comments interval before posting another comment

i would like to ask about this, where can i post comments so i can be able to work and ean that 25pesos phillipines money? thanks for answering.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
the project is very impressive. did not meet yet analogues. just can not find a link to the site. I would like to know how the fees are going.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Good Day, we added your ICO to our mobile applications. Please, check that we have correctly indicated the information about your ICO in our applications in the APP store and Play market. References are indicated in the signature. If you find an error, write to me a message. If everything is okay, then please also notify us of this. Thanks.
Activity: 105
An outstanding and genius project .. a very unique and innovative.. A hassle-free delivery drones .. this will be very in demand in the future market . Congrats team

This will surely monopolized the market because its the first drone that could do deliver, carry a person and more. Your correct outstanding and genius technology. More power to the team.
Activity: 2
Hello.

Please tell me, during the general sale, what is the minimum threshold for entry? How much is it necessary to make a minimum to participate in the sale?
I am sure that you have already answered this question, but I can not find it at all. I would be grateful for the answer.

Thank you.

I believe that minimum tokens purchase volume is 3000 SKYFT.
Hello.

Thank you.
Activity: 99
Activity: 161
And this is the project worth investing for.. an innovation and maximization of drone usage .. imaginaning how drone carry a 250kg baggage and travel 350 kilometers. Im excited to see this in the future.
Activity: 29
I share this project to my friends . And i think they will find it Good too .. just keep it up dev .. every thing will be worth it .. and we are positive to this
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
This project is truly one of a kind .. this will going to be one of the project that consumers will love .. an innovative way to maximize the usage of drone .. I will really support this project .. goodluck!

This is one of the most promising project I have ever seen in my entire crypto life. I assure you that you can count on me in terms of support. I will support you full time because I really believe in this project. More power and goodluck. See you all at moon?

Both of you are definitely correct, this project would be successful. Using a drone to deliver packages is so interesting, it can transport packages fast and easy because it will not travel on land.  Smiley
Activity: 99
I will going to support this project too .. this is very amazing and unique.. I hope this drone project will be succesful in the future .. goodluck to all the people behind this project.
Activity: 118
Activity: 161
This project is truly one of a kind .. this will going to be one of the project that consumers will love .. an innovative way to maximize the usage of drone .. I will really support this project .. goodluck!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
This is indeed a Great project. It will surely be successful. Good luck to the team. Im considering to participate on the ICO😊
Pages:
Jump to: