Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌱SMARTLANDS - ✅first tokensale on 🚀Stellar! SLT is listed on SDEX - page 12. (Read 33372 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The Smartlands development team works hard to create the alpha version of the Platform. There is a lot of work ahead and our main goal is to meet the highest expectations of the market within deadlines stated in our roadmap.

We thank the cryptocommunity for placing trust in our project. Your support is very important to us! www.smartlands.io
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
We are glad to share with you great news about the Smartlands team.

Victor Ermak – CTO at Smartlands, is nominated as one of four finalists in The Digital Insurer Award 2017 in the Start-Up InsurTech category.
The final will take place on November 2nd, 2017 in Singapore during the Digital Insurer Asia Conference!

We sincerely wish Victor and Skyglyph team a well-deserved victory!
http://asia2017.the-digital-insurer.com/award-application/skyglyph/
https://i.imgur.com/DArz4Jk.jpg
That's great that Smartlands base the Platform on cooperation with such innovative agtech projects like this.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Yes, the land is the best asset that can be collateralized as it does not depreciate. With other assets there should be a rollover, that is not that easy to handle.

So ABTs in most cases will be "Land backed" tokens?
At first - yes. But at the later stages of the implementation of the Platform, we assume wide use of all kinds of agricultural assets.
Activity: 18
=)
Also, I want my small farm and attract investment - it is very important for the initial stage of the development of the farm.
Agriculture will play a very important role in the world.
Good luck!
Small farms will fit the Group of assets ABT type the best but you need to have assets to collateralize before you can raise crypto investments.
Thank you for your support of the project!

Yes... I understand it.
Land - this is the assets of farmers.
I understand correctly?

Yes, the land is the best asset that can be collateralized as it does not depreciate. With other assets there should be a rollover, that is not that easy to handle.

So ABTs in most cases will be "Land backed" tokens?
=)
Also, I want my small farm and attract investment - it is very important for the initial stage of the development of the farm.
Good luck!
Small farms will fit the Group of assets ABT type the best but you need to have assets to collateralize before you can raise crypto investments.

Yes... I understand it.
I understand correctly?

Activity: 826
Merit: 284
=)
Good luck!

Yes... I understand it.
I understand correctly?
=)
Good luck!

So assets play key role, for investors confidence I believe
Activity: 14

Victor Ermak – CTO at Smartlands, is nominated as one of four finalists in The Digital Insurer Award 2017 in the Start-Up InsurTech category.
The final will take place on November 2nd, 2017 in Singapore during the Digital Insurer Asia Conference!

https://i.imgur.com/DArz4Jk.jpg
Wow! It's getting better and better! Can't wait till the ICO starts!

=)
Good luck!
=)
Good luck!
Buy your share of the multibillion industry! We designed a new class of low-risk tokens! Sign up Now and get pre-sale bonuses!

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*-B6zWI_hz0SdLBZ6jYzynw.jpeg

Smartlands — first worldwide platform for agricultural assets tokenization.

The Platform will change whole ICO landscape, providing investors with protection and Platform tokens with consistent value growth!

Smartlands is designed to create a new class of low-risk tokens, secured by real, profitable assets in agriculture and establish an appropriate infrastructure for crowdsales of such tokens that protects investors from the major part of risks.

What is the limited presale bonus?

Pre-sale bonuses:

Bonus   Amount in ETH
15%           5-10
20%           10-20
25%           20-50
30%           50-100
40%           >100
Is this still relevant? Presale is not over yet?
Sorry, but presale is over. The main token sale will be open soon. You should have signed up for notifications at our website to get a personal reminder about the start of the presale...
You may reserve tokens for the main token sale now!

Ok, let's wait for ICO launch
Activity: 14
Quite a lot happened while I did not visit the thread. Great to see that the team is being active and continue to develop the project!
IMHO Lightpaper is very nice.
Buy your share of the multibillion industry! We designed a new class of low-risk tokens! Sign up Now and get pre-sale bonuses!

The Platform will change whole ICO landscape, providing investors with protection and Platform tokens with consistent value growth!

Smartlands is designed to create a new class of low-risk tokens, secured by real, profitable assets in agriculture and establish an appropriate infrastructure for crowdsales of such tokens that protects investors from the major part of risks.

Pre-sale bonuses:

Bonus   Amount in ETH
15%           5-10
20%           10-20
25%           20-50
30%           50-100
40%           >100
Sorry, but presale is over. The main token sale will be open soon. You should have signed up for notifications at our website to get a personal reminder about the start of the presale...
You may reserve tokens for the main token sale now!
Activity: 103

Pre-sale bonuses:

Bonus   Amount in ETH
15%           5-10
20%           10-20
25%           20-50
30%           50-100
40%           >100
The Smartlands team continues to work hard on the creation of the Platform! We are always glad to keep you updated on the latest news.
The updated Lightpaper is available now. In the document, we introduce a new financial instrument for the market - Smartlands INDEX Token (one token to invest in all the Platform's agricompanies).
Find Smartlands Lightpaper here:
https://medium.com/@smartlands/smartlands-lightpaper-and-index-token-model-f37e7d464f3d

When it will be available?
The Lightpaper is already available. Please use the link provided to access it.

I meant index

As it is stated in the Lightpaper and was mentioned by tokensepton: Once the number of ABTs of agricultural companies issued on the Platform will reach five, the Platform will construct the index encompassing all the Platform’s agricultural ABTs. After the issue of 10 ABTs on the Platform, an index token will be issued. Proceeds of sales of the token will be used to buy ABTs proportional to the composition of the index. Such index token will make the Smartlands index of agricultural ABT investable providing an opportunity to buy all the issued agricultural ABT tokens with one action.
We expect to have 10 companies on the Platform in 2nd or 3rd quarter 2018, so that's a good proxy for Smartlands Index token creation.

OК, thanks for prompt response
The Smartlands team continues to work hard on the creation of the Platform! We are always glad to keep you updated on the latest news.
The updated Lightpaper is available now. In the document, we introduce a new financial instrument for the market - Smartlands INDEX Token (one token to invest in all the Platform's agricompanies).
https://medium.com/@smartlands/smartlands-lightpaper-and-index-token-model-f37e7d464f3d

I meant index

As it is stated in the Lightpaper and was mentioned by tokensepton: Once the number of ABTs of agricultural companies issued on the Platform will reach five, the Platform will construct the index encompassing all the Platform’s agricultural ABTs. After the issue of 10 ABTs on the Platform, an index token will be issued. Proceeds of sales of the token will be used to buy ABTs proportional to the composition of the index. Such index token will make the Smartlands index of agricultural ABT investable providing an opportunity to buy all the issued agricultural ABT tokens with one action.
We expect to have 10 companies on the Platform in 2nd or 3rd quarter 2018, so that's a good proxy for Smartlands Index token creation.

I meant index

Pages:
Jump to: