Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌱SMARTLANDS - ✅first tokensale on 🚀Stellar! SLT is listed on SDEX - page 28. (Read 33372 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
When a coin will appear on the exchanges?
Currently we are engaged in negotiations with major cryptocurrency exchange to list our tokens. We will provide all the details, once the final agreement is reached.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
What is price of 1 token?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Japanese Community Management and Translation
It seems that this project is an interesting application of the blockchain technolgy. I hope this project a log.  Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
any bounty for translation?
Activity: 43
When a coin will appear on the exchanges?
Activity: 158
I'll join FB bounty, soon
How many friends do you have on FB? I want to join bounty too, but i have only 266 friends
join another bounty  Wink
How many friends do you have on FB? I want to join bounty too, but i have only 266 friends
486 friends, you should have at least 300 friends to join bounty
Activity: 392
Activity: 63
My friend recently said that an idea similar to this project could be implemented. I told you that such a project already exists and I suggested you. This project can reach succeed because many people think about that
I thought about it a few years ago and now I see - Smartlands project
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
My friend recently said that an idea similar to this project could be implemented. I told you that such a project already exists and I suggested you. This project can reach succeed because many people think about that
Activity: 173
why?
Because competition drives businesses to perform better. When other businesses provide the same products, a business is obliged to distinguish oneself in the market.
Yes, but at the start of the business easier to grow without competitors in the market
Also competition discovers niche markets and identifies strengths and weaknesses, competition is good for all type of businesses, at any stage
Activity: 65
why?
Because competition drives businesses to perform better. When other businesses provide the same products, a business is obliged to distinguish oneself in the market.
Yes, but at the start of the business easier to grow without competitors in the market
What is the minimum amount of ETH required to participate in pre-sale?

Minimum investment in presale - 5 ETH
Good idea for real sector! I hope you will get a great success! Joined to social bounty and will make few articles about project.
Thank you for your support!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Good idea for real sector! I hope you will get a great success! Joined to social bounty and will make few articles about project.
Activity: 95
why?
Pages:
Jump to: