Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌱SMARTLANDS - ✅first tokensale on 🚀Stellar! SLT is listed on SDEX - page 30. (Read 33372 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
Hi, Supp
One more question please.

Hope that you ll do sold out but even so what will you do with unsold tokens if it happens?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
How blockchain technology used in Smartlands Platform?
The platform is designed to create a new class of low-risk tokens secured by real, profitable assets in agriculture and build the infrastructure for crowdsales of such tokens.

The rules of the Platform will be set by the cryptoinvestment community of SLT tokenholders through democratic organization principles implemented with blockchain technology (providing confidence for all the participants that results of voting cannot be corrupted). The same relates to the ability of the ABT holders to make decisions with voting that differs them from ABS.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
sure, but you are talking about big companies. How they will integrate this system to private entrepreneurs and single farmers...
It's a long term investment
single farmers are interested in learning blockchain technologies, so i don't see a problems

Grin Grin Grin
Are you sure about that?
Yea, i'm sure. If you can get investors by blockchain, you will review any technology. In addition, blochchain technologies is easy to understand

Maybe it's easy for you. But it's not easy to integrate smth in fundamental segment like the agriculture in our situation. It's not an easiest way at all.
I think it's easier than classic investments

It's easier because ICOs in trend now.
Activity: 438
How blockchain technology used in Smartlands Platform?
Activity: 95
sure, but you are talking about big companies. How they will integrate this system to private entrepreneurs and single farmers...
single farmers are interested in learning blockchain technologies, so i don't see a problems

Grin Grin Grin
Are you sure about that?
Yea, i'm sure. If you can get investors by blockchain, you will review any technology. In addition, blochchain technologies is easy to understand

Maybe it's easy for you. But it's not easy to integrate smth in fundamental segment like the agriculture in our situation. It's not an easiest way at all.
I think it's easier than classic investments
Nothin wrong.
only facts ascertaining.
Of course crypto-investors used to fast money, but there is more money in the future of this project

exactly that I wanted to say  Smiley

Grin Grin Grin
Are you sure about that?

Nothin wrong.
only facts ascertaining.
Of course crypto-investors used to fast money, but there is more money in the future of this project
What is wrong with long term investment? )

Nothin wrong.

only facts ascertaining.
Activity: 55
I love projects like this. It's great that you are trying to make our world better by hightech
Activity: 238
How are you going teach farmers to use blockchain?
The Platform will make the process of asset tokenization for agricultural companies as easily understood as it can be. The Platform will take care about major part of issues providing the standardized solution. It will save time and money for agricultural companies as they will have to follow easy and understandable guidelines, while investors will be sure that all the procedures of the token issue are standard and there are no risks in this regard. Farmers will have to understand only basic concepts of blockchain to go through all the procedures. The Platform will educate farmers about basics of blockchain technology.
Farmers do their work, we do our work, everybody wins
What is wrong with long term investment? )
Activity: 63

Grin Grin Grin
Are you sure about that?
Activity: 38
The project looks very promising! Good luck!
Activity: 224

Grin Grin Grin
Are you sure about that?
Activity: 63
Yea, it's a good question! Most farmers don't don't know about the blockchain

Yep. Imagine that I'm an ordinary farmer , how your system will be useful for me?
You underestimate farmers, many of them use modern technology

Activity: 99
By what cc I can invest in your ico?

Yep. Imagine that I'm an ordinary farmer , how your system will be useful for me?
You underestimate farmers, many of them use modern technology
Activity: 98

Pages:
Jump to: