Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥 - page 19. (Read 40474 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
🔥 Last chance to get a 10% bonus 🔥

Only 3 hours left to join http://SocialMedia.Market  ICO with a 10% bonus!

Join our ICO with 10% bonus

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Already more than 12k ETH collected. With the remaining 15 days to achieve hard cap. I cant wait for the result of the ico. What i am sure of is that it is successful already. Smiley  what can we ask for from social.media market? I think none at all. Just look at the profiles of the team and advisors, it says it all. Smiley
Dima Zaitsev, head of international PR and department chief of business analytics at ICOBox and advisor of SocialMedia.Market  shared his thoughts on how our platform will change
the whole industry of Influencer Marketing.

What is the functional purpose of ur token?

Hi there!

Thank for your question.

SocialMedia.Market’s core functionality will be maintained by a utility token - Social Media Token (SMT). SMTs will be necessary to create and pay for marketing
campaigns, to pay for additional services and tools within the platform (e.g. support of personal agent for bloggers; adhance tools and researches for brands), to
pay for self-promotion campaigns by bloggers.

All token holders will be able to earn rewards in SMT within the platform by participating in dispute system. It is further will be transferable outside the platform.
Social Media Token holders will be able to operate on largest digital currency exchanges, where potential platform users will be purchasing SMTs in order to use
platform services.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other question.

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is the functional purpose of ur token?
Great project hope it gonna take the top. This market is constantly evolving and it bring the value to customers - a really gained experience.
As for me this is best project on market. Wink

Hi there!

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Make sure we do our best to create a high quality product.

Thank you so much for your support!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink
Activity: 61
Great project hope it gonna take the top. This market is constantly evolving and it bring the value to customers - a really gained experience.
As for me this is best project on market. Wink
what are the soft and hard caps in ETH? and what cryptos you accept for investing?

Hello!

Thank you  for your question and for your interest in SocialMedia. Market!

Our soft cap was 1 600 ETH (5 000 000SMT) and we exceeded it having sold more than 7.5 million tokens ( 1286 ETH and 17.67 BTC)
The hard cap is: 16000 ETH (~40M tokens) which is 80% of the total supply of Social Media Tokens
Exchange: 1 ETH = 2500 SMT

Here's the list of the available payment methods: ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP, BCH, DASH, DOGE, NEO, XMR, ZEC

Join know and get 10% bonus!

Also you could find additional info about SocialMedia.Market on our website and in our White Paper which is in the footer. Don't forget to join
our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
Activity: 25
what are the soft and hard caps in ETH? and what cryptos you accept for investing?
Im interested what countries you expact to implement your platform first of all?

Hi there!

Brand awareness activities will be divided on two phases:

Q3 2018 - launch in US, UK and CIS - main Influencer Marketing markets
Q1 2019 - global launch with worldwide marketing and educational campaigns

Nevertheless, platform functionality will be accessible globaly from the early beginning of SocialMedia.Market release for every participant.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. We will be happy to clarify any things for you.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there.
Activity: 55
Im interested what countries you expact to implement your platform first of all?
Hi there! I want to know is social media ICO is going on. And how to buy it Smiley ?

Hello!

Thank you for your question!

Yes, sure. Our Public Sale is going right now. You can buy Social Media Tokens following this link: https://socialmedia.market/
Just click "Join now" and sign up. After registration you will get all information about acquisition of SMT.

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to write us here. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know. Wink
Activity: 31
Hi there! I want to know is social media ICO is going on. And how to buy it Smiley ?
Less than 24 hours left before 10% bonus ends!

There is less than 24 hours left before a 10% bonus expires. The bonus is active till February 28, 13:00 CET.  Hurry up to buy Social Media tokens at the best price!

Well as far as I understand the whole idea is that both members of business directions influencers and marketing managers need to agree their cooperation via your platform. or am i mistaken?

If no then what you will do in case when influencers will accept this idea and join you but business which want to buy adv will not want to use your system?

Hello!

Thank you for your question. That's really nice one and it makes sense to reflect back on our strategy;)

So the core vision is correct. SocialMedia.Market platform automates all business processes related to selection, creation and management of the influencer’s marketing activities,
including the distribution of financial means among the participants. These groups of people are very related to each others.

When the influensers will see all advantages of SMM for them, the business will also be able to see proper perspective in advantages for them, like range of social media platforms,
secured payments, possibilities for small businesses, transparent marketplace, dispute solutions and smart campain planning using SMM tools.

Hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;)

Also you could find additional info about SocialMedia.Market on our website and in our White Paper which is in the footer. Don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone
to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
do you create your own platform with all the social networking websites??.what's the point of your project? i just can`t get it...if it just the list of all social networks collected in one place that have to be directly opened and used then why it should be invested? as we already get free services from them.

Hello!

Thank you for your question! We will be happy to clarify all points you mentioned in your question.

So our project is not just about using social media services. SocialMedia.Market will create a global marketplace for Advertisers and Influencers among every major social network,
providing convenient and transparent tools for the interaction of any party involved. For maintaining commercial relationships between participants, SocialMedia.Market will use
Blockchain technology to simplify integration, reduce fraud and costs for all market participants. Token value is going to be upheld not only by transaction means within platform
services, but also supported with the ability to participate in the decentralized dispute solution system gaining additional earnings for token holders.

That's what our project is about.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other question.

Also you could find additional info about SocialMedia.Market on our website and in our White Paper which is in the footer. Don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone
to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
Activity: 34
Well as far as I understand the whole idea is that both members of business directions influencers and marketing managers need to agree their cooperation via your platform. or am i mistaken?

If no then what you will do in case when influencers will accept this idea and join you but business which want to buy adv will not want to use your system?
Activity: 30
do you create your own platform with all the social networking websites??.what's the point of your project? i just can`t get it...if it just the list of all social networks collected in one place that have to be directly opened and used then why it should be invested? as we already get free services from them.
Daria Generalova, co-founder of ICOBox and our advisor, shares her opinion on how exactly  our project will influence the industry!

Can we able to know the information about how much money is collected? Platform seems to very interesting and I am convinced to invest in your platform. Other than
token price increases what are the benefits will investors get.

Thank you for your feedback about SocialMedia.Market! We highly appreciate that!

Currently over 12.7 k ETH already collected.
You are right about the opportunity to benefit from the token price increasing. Apart from that, token holders will be able to earn more tokens participating in our Decentralised Dispute Settlement Solution which will be a crucial
part of the work of our project. Please note that there is also an obvious advantage of buying Social Media Tokens (SMTs) during the Public Sale (up to the 16th of March) as if gives you the 10% bonus!

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: