Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥 - page 20. (Read 40474 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Can we able to know the information about how much money is collected? Platform seems to very interesting and I am convinced to invest in your platform. Other than token price increases what are the benefits will investors get.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
wow, 12.7 k eth raised.. i will defenitely join this ico. i believe smt value will grow up and i will get my profit.
i want to participate 10% before you reach hard cap. so please, provide info what i nedd to do to get tokens with bonus and what is the maximum ammount to put for one time?

Hi there!

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Make sure we do our best to create a high quality product.

To participate in ICO you need to create an account on https://ico.socialmedia.market/users/sign_up .
When you are logged in you can choose the payment method most suitable for you (Step 2) and you will be provided with the address to send your deposit to.

Here's the list of the available payment methods:
ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP, BCH, DASH, DOGE, NEO, XMR, ZEC

The funds will appear in your account wallets only after your cryptocurrency transaction gets 6 confirmations. You will receive an email about the successful deposit

Please note that if your balance is sufficient for the minimum purchase, the purchase of Social Media Tokens with the deposited funds is completed automatically.

The maximum invetment is 300 ETH.

Thank you so much for your support!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink
Very nice project. Looks innovative and interesting. hope it gonna take the top. Social media is very fast developing. I thinks this project will change the advertise market at all.

It definitely will hit the top! We are very close to our goal!

what countries you expact to implement your platform first of all?
Hi there!

Brand awareness activities will be divided on two phases:

Q3 2018 - launch in US, UK and CIS - main Influencer Marketing markets
Q1 2019 - global launch with worldwide marketing and educational campaigns

Nevertheless, platform functionality is already available globally since the launch of SocialMedia.Market for each participant.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. We will be happy to clarify any things for you.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there.
Surely we will track your updates anytime anywhere as the project has very decent and trusted platform to manage and analyze advertising campaign with social media influences across any social network.. The presence of social media token will help easier to understand marketing interaction between businesses. The is a great advantage to our social media crypto ecosystem.

Thank you!

We really appreciate that!
Activity: 56
Very nice project. Looks innovative and interesting. hope it gonna take the top. Social media is very fast developing. I thinks this project will change the advertise market at all.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
what countries you expact to implement your platform first of all?
Hi there!

Brand awareness activities will be divided on two phases:

Q3 2018 - launch in US, UK and CIS - main Influencer Marketing markets
Q1 2019 - global launch with worldwide marketing and educational campaigns

Nevertheless, platform functionality is already available globally since the launch of SocialMedia.Market for each participant.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. We will be happy to clarify any things for you.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there.
Surely we will track your updates anytime anywhere as the project has very decent and trusted platform to manage and analyze advertising campaign with social media influences across any social network.. The presence of social media token will help easier to understand marketing interaction between businesses. The is a great advantage to our social media crypto ecosystem.
if all is good i'm gonna join you platform. so when the ico is over and the platform will be active  - any ability there will be some difficulties i could face with? maybe additional insertion fee for attending socialmedia market, or I just need acquire few of your tokens?
thanks in advance

Hello!

Thank you for your question!

There no any additional fee for using SocialMedia.Market after the ICO. However, you will have to buy Social Media Tokens (SMTs) elsewhere to use our service,
since once the ICO's over, it will not be possible anymore to purchase tokens using our site. The advantage of buying SMTs during Public Sale (up to the 16th March)
is obvious as it gives you the 10% bonus.

Activity: 27
if all is good i'm gonna join you platform. so when the ico is over and the platform will be active  - any ability there will be some difficulties i could face with? maybe additional insertion fee for attending socialmedia market, or I just need acquire few of your tokens?
thanks in advance
Being a streamer is now very attractive to people Wink. There is no one who uses 1 instagram account now everyone opens 2nd. Advertising is no longer on street posters or tablets, but on internet pages. Such projects contribute greatly to the use of such facilities.

Thank you for your feedback!

Moreover, today most of influencers creating content more than in one social media. Usually, bloggers developing few channels in different networks to cover more audience.
That is why SocialMedia.Market not limiting platform functionality to only one particular type of influencers (for example Instagram) and planning to develop services for every
major social network - YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, WeChat, Telegram etc.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to
discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
Okay and are you guys gonna be listed on bittrex? or any similar digital currency exchanges??

Hi there!

Well, tokens will be issued after the end of both phases of token sale. List of exchanges accepting SMT will be announced.

Activity: 61
Being a streamer is now very attractive to people Wink. There is no one who uses 1 instagram account now everyone opens 2nd. Advertising is no longer on street posters or tablets, but on internet pages. Such projects contribute greatly to the use of such facilities.
when will it comes on exchange and what's the prediction of smt when launched on exchanges?7

Hi there!

Thank you for your question!

SMT will be listed on main cryptocurrency exchanges after main token sale.

We cannot predict market value of the token. We can only promise proper and on-time product launch and development.

However, marketers report an average return of $11.69 for every dollar spent on influencer marketing. Keep in mind that
this market’s growth has tripled over the last 2 years and we are convinced it will continue moving this way.
Our platform will provide a wide range of services that will be paid for in Social Media Tokens. During the ICO can buy SMTs
at an advantageous price. Thus we recommend everyone who has plans to use our service in the future to purchase SMTs
during the ICO rather than on the cryptocurrency exchanges later.

We will be happy to clarify any things for you. Wink
Activity: 32
when will it comes on exchange and what's the prediction of smt when launched on exchanges?7
Hi, Im watching for this project from the very begining and I want to say that I glad to be part of it) I have invested some eth on the 1st token sale stage, and also some bigger part at the second. I can see how this project develop, grow and get better. Great working with community, regular LIVE QnA sessions, support and transparency of ICO at all thats what I like!  Smiley Wink

Hi there!

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Make sure we do our best to create a high quality product. Our marketing team do really magic things to let as many people as possible know about SocialMedia.Market! Cool

We are always with our community 24/7. Wink

Thank you so much for your support! Glad to have you with us!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink
Activity: 56
Hi, Im watching for this project from the very begining and I want to say that I glad to be part of it) I have invested some eth on the 1st token sale stage, and also some bigger part at the second. I can see how this project develop, grow and get better. Great working with community, regular LIVE QnA sessions, support and transparency of ICO at all thats what I like!  Smiley Wink
how are you going to get influencers to choose your platform over others?

Hello!

Thank you for your question.

SocialMedia.Marketis a marketplace. Marketplace, that provides transparent pricing, access to more bloggers from all major social networks and brands or businesses of any size.
Solving major influencer marketing problems it will create new opportunities for content monetisation, community engagement and audience exposure. New ecosystem, driven by
blockchain technology and social media token, will simplify marketing interaction between business and influencers.

When the influencers will see all advantages of SMM for them, like range of social media platforms, secured payments, possibilities for small businesses, transparent marketplace,
dispute solutions and smart campain planning using SMM tools then they will make a positive desision about our platform.

Hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;)

Also you could find additional info about SocialMedia.Market on our website and in our White Paper which is in the footer. Don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone
to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
Activity: 29
how are you going to get influencers to choose your platform over others?
when are you planning to place your tokens on exchange?
Hi there!

Thank you for your question and for your interest in SocialMedia.Market!

SMT will be listed on major cryptocurrency exchanges after the ICO that ends on the 16th of March. The list of platforms and exchanges where SMT might be purchased after ICO will be announced after the token sale.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest updates about the project.

please reconsider listing it dev on a better exchange - kucoin or qryptos will be a good start.
please avoid low volume exchanges and other problem prone exchange - yobit and etherdelta.

Thank you!

We will have to take into account your proposals and be sure we will pick the best option! Smiley
over 12k eth on board.. gonna hit hard cap, right? i think it will happen soon. more and more people discuss this project. mor and more invest it. great job. your participation in blockchain symposium will give a positive affect. i'm rooting for you guys.
this project will defenitely hit all charts soon.

Hi there!

That's so nice to hear things like that!

We are close to our goal! We believe that through joint efforts we are able to hit the hard cap!

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
when are you planning to place your tokens on exchange?
Hi there!

Thank you for your question and for your interest in SocialMedia.Market!

SMT will be listed on major cryptocurrency exchanges after the ICO that ends on the 16th of March. The list of platforms and exchanges where SMT might be purchased after ICO will be announced after the token sale.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest updates about the project.

please reconsider listing it dev on a better exchange - kucoin or qryptos will be a good start.
please avoid low volume exchanges and other problem prone exchange - yobit and etherdelta.
Pages:
Jump to: