Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥 - page 31. (Read 40474 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Your project is very similar to indahash... as for me there are two absolutely identic projects that both run ICO. What's the difference??
Hi there!

Thank you for your question and for your interest in our project!

Actually many people asked us about Indahash and what is the difference between our projects.

Well, IndaHash has a business model of an agency, and they offer Instagram only. They have stated, that one of their primary interests in ico and blockchain is to lessen their burden of global payments.

SocialMedia.Market is a marketplace first of all. Marketplace provides transparent pricing, access to more bloggers from all major social networks and brands or businesses of any size.  A fair decetralized dispute solution, where other participants vote for decision, if an argument emreged between blogger and advertiser. It's a powerful tool for managing multiple campaigns with multiple bloggers across all major social netwroks in one place at once.

I hope I've cleared a bit where these two projects are different. If you have any other questions, please, ask us here or you can do it in our Telegram chat. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you have!
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I just want to confirm something from you because after the main launch of the website whether people are gaining any social media token for the work they are doing by promoting the campaign through social media channels. For that is there any specific requirement in order to qualify for the campaign?
hello!
i still don't understand clearly...does your project connect brands and influencers? this is the main idea? i get from your website next "the first decentralized ecosystem to discover, create, run and analyze advertising campaigns with social media influencers", and it also says, "SocialMedia.Market will deliver reliable, direct interaction between businesses and Influencers".well i wonder if you already operating as "the first decentralized ecosystem to discover, create, run and analyze advertising campaigns with social media influencers", or just at the mvp development stage?

Thank for your question!

The beta version of our platform is available on our official website. On our website we introduce SocialMedia.Market to investors and our future users. All features and advantages mentioned on our website and in our White Paper will be released and you could check it out soon Wink

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there.

Have a good day!  Wink
Hello! Just can't get. are you guys from Ukraine?? or am i mistaken? will be appreciated if you could clarify this. i ask because Ukrainian teams actually make useful and working projects and many says you are well skilled and more respective in it field. no matter if it's anc ICO or a simple startup raising money via crowfunding.

Hello there!

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Yes, our head office is located in Kyiv, Ukraine. Make sure we do our best to create a high quality product. By the way we already launched the beta version of our platform, so you have an ability to check it. We wiil be happy to get a feedback from you regarding our project!

Also, you can get more info about SocialMedia.Market on our official website. And don't forget to join our Telegram chat!  It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project Wink
Activity: 22
Hello! Just can't get. are you guys from Ukraine?? or am i mistaken? will be appreciated if you could clarify this. i ask because Ukrainian teams actually make useful and working projects and many says you are well skilled and more respective in it field. no matter if it's anc ICO or a simple startup raising money via crowfunding.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Pregunta del OP principal

Hola! Tengo 2 preguntas: 1) Cuál es el cap. mínimo y máximo en ETH? Y la segunda y más importante - 2) qué criptos aceptan uds para inversión?

Respuesta
Hola!

Gracias por tu pregunta y tu interes en SocialMedia. Market!

Nuestro cap Mínimo era 1 600 ETH (5 000 000SMT) y ya lo exedimos al haber vendido más de 7.5 million tokens ( 1286 ETH y 17.67 BTC)
El cap máximo es de: 16000 ETH (~40M tokens) el cual es el 80% de el capital total disponible de Social Media Tokens
Cambio: 1 ETH/2500 SMT
Contribución Mínima: 0,1 ETH/250 SMT

Aqui hay una lista de los mútodos de pago disponibles:ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP, BCH, DASH, DOGE, ETC, NEO, XMR, ZEC

También puedes encontrar información adicional de SocialMedia.Market en nuestra website y en nuestro Documento Blanco que está al pie de la página. No olvides ingresar a nuestro chat de Telegram. Está abierto para que todos discutan y revisen las últimas noticias y actualizaciones de nuestro proyecto.
Hi there ! I have 2 questions: 1) What are the soft and hard caps in ETH? And the second more important - 2) what cryptos you accept for investing?

Hello!

Thank you  for your question and for your interest in SocialMedia. Market!

Our soft cap was 1 600 ETH (5 000 000SMT) and we exceeded it having sold more than 7.5 million tokens ( 1286 ETH and 17.67 BTC)
The hard cap is: 16000 ETH (~40M tokens) which is 80% of the total supply of Social Media Tokens
Exchange: 1 ETH/2500 SMT
Minimum contribution amount: 0,1 ETH/250 SMT

Here's the list of the available payment methods:ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP, BCH, DASH, DOGE, ETC, NEO, XMR, ZEC

Also you could find additional info about SocialMedia.Market on our website and in our White Paper which is in the footer. Don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
Activity: 28
does the project have plans for cooperation with similar services that work in other areas?
For example, AdEx Huh
what type of token u use? and what standart it based on

Hello! Thank you for the question!

Social Media Token (SMT) will be issued as Ethereum based ERC 20 compatible token.

Social Media Token is designed to be the currency of SocialMedia.Market ecosystem, facilitating fund transfers between business, influencers or agents.

Basically, SMT is the internal currency of the platform and it will ensure transactions, data validity, campaign and contract creation. So, you can easily pay with SMT for influencers campaigns or vice versa.

Here's a short list of advantages SMT will provide to all parties as a single currency:
-100% safe escrow transactions based on Blockchain technology
-Low-cost transactions with less operation fees
-Simplified and fast global payments
-Earn rewards by participating in the decentralized dispute solution system
-Utility tool for acquiring outstanding marketing services, premium analytics and development instruments.

In case you have any other questions regarding the project, we are always here for you!
Activity: 56
Hi there ! I have 2 questions: 1) What are the soft and hard caps in ETH? And the second more important - 2) what cryptos you accept for investing?
Activity: 31
what type of token u use? and what standart it based on
hi. when i will be able to trade tokens i acquired on the pre-ico stage?

Hi there!

SMT will be listed on major cryptocurrency exchanges after the ICO that ends on the 16th of March. The list of platforms and exchanges where SMT might be purchased after ICO will be announced after the token sale.

If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to contact us Wink
Activity: 26
hi. when i will be able to trade tokens i acquired on the pre-ico stage?
More great news to share
Tatsunari Ono has joined our advisory board! 🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵

He has the industry's top track record in marketing using video and affiliate systems.

His ICO club has more than 4,000 paid members. Those members are estimated to have cryptocurrency assets worth tens of millions dollars.

Having accumulated ICO sales for about 27 million USD so far, he excels at gathering investors in ICOs.

We are very proud of having such an expert in our team!

Read detailed bio in our blog on Medium: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/meet-tatsunari-ono-a-new-advisor-of-socialmedia-market-30b0749837e1

Follow Tatsunari on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/tatsunari.ono.1?ref=br_rs/

What was the minimum hard cap for the pre-ico? Already i see more than 17 BTC and 1200 ETH has been raised.
But i don't see any hard cap mentioned on the website, people can keep track of those if it visible to us means.

Hi there!

Thank you  for your question and for your interest in SocialMedia. Market!

Well, I gues saying "minimum hard cap" you meant a soft cap. Then, if I understand you correctly, our soft cap was  1 600 ETH (5 000 000 SMT) on the pre-ico stage,
and  your'e right, we exceeded it having sold more than 7.5 million tokens ( 1286 ETH and 17.67 BTC).

The hard cap is 16000 ETH (~40M tokens) which is 80% of the total supply of Social Media Tokens. This info is provided on our official website and in our White Paper.

If you have any additional questions, please, dont's hesitate to ask us here or join our Telegram chat!
Meet Andrew Playford
A new advisor at SocialMedia.Market!!

Andrew Playford is the Senior Vice President of Operations at Sonic Foundry, Inc. - a public company, the leader in automated video capture solutions. Its flagship platform, Mediasite, is used by over 3,000 customers in 60 countries!

He also has extensive experience in digital marketing and web development.

You can follow him on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewplayford/

We are glad to welcome Andrew to our team! There are many exciting things to come and we’re happy that we’re in this together!

Hello, does the project have any other kind o technical documentation except for the WP? Something that is used to inform the investors better.

Hi there!

Thank you for your question!

The only place you can find a technical domentation is our White Paper. It contains complete and reliable info regarding technical details of the platform. Also, you can check the smart-contract details on the GitHub following this link: https://github.com/SocialMediaMarket/SocialMediaMarket_token_smart_contract.
All technological improvements and changes will be available there.
what happend with your Facebook page, I think Facebook ban your page because issue of cryptocurrencies, I think you nedd to negotiation about that

We are aware the group is not accessible at the moment. Due to new rules, Facebook is blocking content connected to ICO.
We're looking into this situation right now and talking with support.

We will keep you updated.
Activity: 686
What was the minimum hard cap for the pre-ico? Already i see more than 17 BTC and 1200 ETH has been raised.
But i don't see any hard cap mentioned on the website, people can keep track of those if it visible to us means.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Meet Andrew Playford, a new advisor of SocialMedia.Market!

Meet Andrew Playford, a new advisor of SocialMedia.Market!

Andrew Playford is the Senior Vice President of Operations at Sonic Foundry, Inc — a public company and the world’s leader in automated video capture solutions. Sonic Foundry’s flagship platform, Mediasite, is used by over 3,000 customers in 60 countries for their video capture and video streaming requirements.

Andrew Playford has extensive experience in digital marketing. Prior to Sonic Foundry, Andrew ran operations for Think New Ideas, another NASDAQ listed company that acquired and combined digital marketing and web development companies. Think New Ideas was ultimately acquired for more than $250mm.

Andrew Playford holds a B. Bus. Science from the University of Cape Town, South Africa, and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants for England & Wales. (CPA).

https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/meet-andrew-playford-a-new-advisor-of-socialmedia-market-2bef43985a6f
Pages:
Jump to: