Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][SSC] SELF-SELL——Share your excellence with the world - page 2. (Read 719 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
The concept of this project is awesome.  I personally have been thinking about a concept like this before seeing this but the information released is very inadequate. Please dev provide more information (Team, whitepaper etc) about this project so we can make informed decisions. Goodluck in your project.
Activity: 102
Merit: 19
Understand the project process, not bad, I hope follow-up details complete as soon as possible.
Activity: 110
Merit: 22
The project is good, but what projects does it invest in? How to determine whether the value of investment?
Activity: 49
In which area is this project used?
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
Is it equivalent to the crowdfunding platform for young entrepreneurs? How is applicability?
Activity: 94
Merit: 12
Then how do you ensure that your investment project is valuable?
Activity: 95
Merit: 20
Are there bounty threads?
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
When is the project about to end?
Activity: 100
Merit: 15
The project is good, will continue to pay attention, look forward to more detailed information.
Activity: 92
Merit: 13
This project specifically what to do? What areas apply?
Activity: 40
White paper came out? Can you send a link to see it?
Activity: 38
This project is good, there is no official website links or bounty links?
Activity: 112
Merit: 21
I think your project is about the same nature as encouraging young people to start their own businesses. I wonder if you have ever heard of China's platform for crowdfunding, that is, building a platform and then letting young people publish their entrepreneurial ideas. If others think it feasible, Investment for you.
Activity: 41
You should improve more details, I found that you have not improved the details for a long time, is not going to give up this project?
Activity: 49
Do you need Chinese translation? I can leave a place, thank you.
Activity: 48
I think it is worth investing because of you had been collect 30000000$ from market in the first round of financing!
Activity: 54
I hope you get a reward as soon as possible to provide more details, I want to join you, I can translate Chinese.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Hello, I have followed your ANN recently, but I am afraid of China government could ban your project. Please keep on update.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Want to see more about the latest project, please update
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
I was very concerned about it before China banned it, but its restrictions on private placement were too much. Do you have any bounty?
don't worried about this, we would make market in Europe
Pages:
Jump to: