Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][SSC] SELF-SELL——Share your excellence with the world - page 3. (Read 719 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I was very concerned about it before China banned it, but its restrictions on private placement were too much. Do you have any bounty?
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Very good project, is there an ICO?
In April next year, we will have an ICO for Europe
Activity: 280
Very good project, is there an ICO?
Activity: 196
I hope this is a good investment. Will continue to monitor before I invest. Dev, please show us a picture of your team for transparency. Thanks
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
SelfSell in line with the trend of the times, it will let us understand a different way of investing.
Activity: 61
I find that the selfsell was created basic on the Achain platform.
I think Achian was more value ,it need some time to develop,I would hold more ACT.
I agree with him that Achian is a worthwhile investment.
Activity: 58
I find that the selfsell was created basic on the Achain platform.
I think Achian was more value ,it need some time to develop,I would hold more ACT.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I can not believe China has such a good project. As far as I know, it is a project of Sino-foreign cooperation.
Why China can not have a good project? Are you a regional discrimination? Your thinking is really backward.
I also agree very much with you. Now it is the 21st century,there is also geographical discrimination that gives me an eye-opener.
Activity: 48
I can not believe China has such a good project. As far as I know, it is a project of Sino-foreign cooperation.
Why China can not have a good project? Are you a regional discrimination? Your thinking is really backward.
Activity: 45
Why do not you like yellow fonts? I think very eye-catching look good, I like it.
I also very much agree with your point of view, I also like the yellow, varies from person to person.
Activity: 41
Why do not you like yellow fonts? I think very eye-catching look good, I like it.
Activity: 59
I'm looking forward to the promotion of this project, because in my opinion, it is worth investing, and, through their whitepaper and website, I learned a lot of relevant information, they have great potential.
Activity: 49
Activity: 54
By what means to understand and invest in this project, I want to join ah.
Activity: 47
I am very excited because I am looking forward to this project for a long time.
Activity: 94
Merit: 12
We can invest boldly, because each other is my good friend, as far as I know is very reliable.
Activity: 45
I want to know more details and project's  reliability.
Activity: 42
As far as I know, the development of this project is very promising. If you have extra money, you can bravely invest
Activity: 38
Friend said that is not bad, I also intend to start with more specific explanation?
Activity: 249
Chinese project, reliable, optimistic but this project is too sparse. I apologize for my skepticism. I have reserved for this and look forward to hearing more.
Pages:
Jump to: