Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO]Tagz- Australia's licensed & regulated Dual Gateway Exchange Platform - page 4. (Read 2133 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
It seems to me that today we are on the threshold of the "crypto pump". Almost all altcoins show a slight increase. I expect to see the pump next month.
I do not think the course lasted one day and then decreased again, it seems to me, before the pump time came
Activity: 24
Which coins will you list? And also Your platform looks nice.
I am also very interested in what coins will be presented on the Tagz platform? Were there any polls or contests for the right to free listing on the Tagz platform? This could be turned into a whole advertising campaign!
Well, it makes no sense to advertise at an early stage, as it is necessary on the contrary to bypass competitors
Although if you make a contest to place a free listing for this project, it means in this way you can lure people
Activity: 13
Our registration/license/approval is publicly available.

It can be seen by downloading our pitch deck here: https://tagz.com/wp-content/uploads/tagz_pitch_deck.pdf.
A copy of our genuine ASIC certificate is included in our whitepaper too here: https://tagz.com/wp-content/uploads/tagz_whitepaper.pdf

Is this license allow you to run an ICO and Collect Investments from public?
This is not a license. These are just links to the white paper of the Tagz project. And we would like to see more project documents.
We will wait when the administration provides us with more documents than they are now, I think this is the right decision.
brand new
Activity: 0
Is there some advances on being a crypto exchange that is located on Australia? I don't really know what the regulations are in there.
Australia is the leading country in the world for the implementation of cryptocurrency. I think that it is not for nothing that the project chose this country to introduce its ideas.
So the team how it turns out has chosen a very correct path for itself, since Australia is hopeful of the project Smiley
I know a lot of crypto projects that choose Australia as their place of registration. They say that there is very loyal legislation in relation to crypto projects.
Activity: 12
Russian Translation Reserved
In the Russian branch, the project will not use such activity as here, there people are a little different, then somehow faster))
Activity: 56
realistically it takes time for any project to excel and yes good and committed team that actually want to deliver and if this team really stick to their promise i believe everyone both the investor and the project team with have a good future 
The main thing that the team did not stop active development and did not reduce the pace of project development and development of its platform. And then very soon the world will get a rather interesting project that will surely interest many crypto investors!
Everything has its time, the project is developing and rightly so, now the market allows it to do
I also think that the project was lucky to start developing at the same time during the market reversal. How many projects were not lucky because they were “born” in the great depression of 2018, and Tagz develops when the market grows. This greatly increases the chances of success of the project!
Well, yes, if there is a growth, this is a good indicator, most people should come back, we hope that the cryptocurrency will no longer show subsidence
Activity: 48
realistically it takes time for any project to excel and yes good and committed team that actually want to deliver and if this team really stick to their promise i believe everyone both the investor and the project team with have a good future 
The main thing that the team did not stop active development and did not reduce the pace of project development and development of its platform. And then very soon the world will get a rather interesting project that will surely interest many crypto investors!
Everything has its time, the project is developing and rightly so, now the market allows it to do
I also think that the project was lucky to start developing at the same time during the market reversal. How many projects were not lucky because they were “born” in the great depression of 2018, and Tagz develops when the market grows. This greatly increases the chances of success of the project!

Right, if the market recovers then Tagz will also follow it. I think this is quite clear by showing the license that they will be serious in a project they are going through, "Tagz".
All projects due to the market now have the opportunity to get new investors and continue to grow.
brand new
It takes not only time but also the team to work, make updates in the project and promote it in the market, as for me this is the key to success
Properly selected exchanges also decide a lot for the initial price of the token, as people start trading there, if they see that the token is standing still, they understand that there is no point in investing there
Of course it is very important which exchanges will be selected by the team to start. If the majority of exchanges will be with a free listing, then you should not wait for a rush around the coin. you need to go where there are many traders and investors - this is usually top-level exchanges.
They say that the miser pays 2 times, that’s the point, and even in the business itself, the exchanges need to be chosen correctly.
I also think that the project should not waste your time and effort on listing for little-known or new exchanges. Only middle and top level exchanges can give a serious trading volume and increase in users.
Activity: 56
For every project there is always the person who comes up with compromising material on the project.
I think so too. Probably no man who does not have a skeleton in the closet. Therefore, to find compromising on anyone is not difficult. There are no sinless people.
All people have sins behind their backs, even there is no point in discussing this, as they say, everyone in this world has its own karma
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Right, if the market recovers then Tagz will also follow it. I think this is quite clear by showing the license that they will be serious in a project they are going through, "Tagz".
brand new
I am also very interested in what coins will be presented on the Tagz platform? Were there any polls or contests for the right to free listing on the Tagz platform? This could be turned into a whole advertising campaign!
You're right! From the contests of voting for the right of free listing of crypto projects build the whole marketing company. I think that the Tagz project team also needs to deal with its platform.
Activity: 48
Hello, I am representative of icoholder.com company.

You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/tagz-29053
I see fraudsters do not waste time in our time, they rummage about how to find the right approach to new projects. Grin
Now I am sure that there are very few projects on the market that can really bring your project to the end, everyone wants fast money.
I would like to believe that the Tagz project will develop and not just collect investors' money. I want to see the real result!
Everyone wants to believe in it, but few of whom are really doing it right now, everyone only wants money
Activity: 42
Is there some advances on being a crypto exchange that is located on Australia? I don't really know what the regulations are in there.
Australia is the leading country in the world for the implementation of cryptocurrency. I think that it is not for nothing that the project chose this country to introduce its ideas.
So the team how it turns out has chosen a very correct path for itself, since Australia is hopeful of the project Smiley
I know a lot of crypto projects that choose Australia as their place of registration. They say that there is very loyal legislation in relation to crypto projects.
Well, if the state allows, why not help it develop in the world of cryptocurrency, as a very good option
Activity: 23
Well, it makes no sense to advertise at an early stage, as it is necessary on the contrary to bypass competitors
brand new
I think that the team did the right thing by choosing Australia as the site for the start of their project. Australia has very loyal legislation for crypto projects.
Activity: 22
It takes not only time but also the team to work, make updates in the project and promote it in the market, as for me this is the key to success
Properly selected exchanges also decide a lot for the initial price of the token, as people start trading there, if they see that the token is standing still, they understand that there is no point in investing there
Of course it is very important which exchanges will be selected by the team to start. If the majority of exchanges will be with a free listing, then you should not wait for a rush around the coin. you need to go where there are many traders and investors - this is usually top-level exchanges.
They say that the miser pays 2 times, that’s the point, and even in the business itself, the exchanges need to be chosen correctly.
Because very often projects carry out listing for exchanges on which there are practically no users. There it is not possible either to buy or sell your coins. It turns out that such a listing is a pure formality ... Therefore, I believe that you only need a listing on the top exchanges, otherwise it is a useless undertaking.
Well, yes, it is very important to choose the right exchange so that it all develops in the future, you can pay for the listing, but there will be no result
Activity: 26
Now that period in the market when it is impossible to stop and you need to move on while the rate is growing, it means there will be more investors
Activity: 26
It seems to me that today we are on the threshold of the "crypto pump". Almost all altcoins show a slight increase. I expect to see the pump next month.
Well, yesterday there was one course, and today there is another course, it’s too early to say so at the expense of the pump, but I really hope that everything will be different next month.
Pages:
Jump to: