Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO]Tagz- Australia's licensed & regulated Dual Gateway Exchange Platform - page 8. (Read 2133 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Our registration/license/approval is publicly available.

It can be seen by downloading our pitch deck here: https://tagz.com/wp-content/uploads/tagz_pitch_deck.pdf.
A copy of our genuine ASIC certificate is included in our whitepaper too here: https://tagz.com/wp-content/uploads/tagz_whitepaper.pdf
Thanks for the links. I am sure to read these documents. I think that having studied them many questions will disappear by themselves.
WhitePaper and the RoadMap are good ... I would like to see more documents confirming the registration of the project and its cooperation with various organizations and platforms. I want to understand the prospects.
Activity: 26
Is there some advances on being a crypto exchange that is located on Australia? I don't really know what the regulations are in there.
For example, I have not heard anything like this about Australia, but in any case there are people who are interested in it, they just won't be as many as it seems.
A few more years and everyone will reach a new level of cryptocurrency, it is developing rapidly but not in all countries just
Activity: 13
realistically it takes time for any project to excel and yes good and committed team that actually want to deliver and if this team really stick to their promise i believe everyone both the investor and the project team with have a good future 
To beat the competition, you need a strong advertisement and of course the idea.
Advertising depends on marketers, the more experienced it is, the better it can promote the project in the market.
realistically it takes time for any project to excel and yes good and committed team that actually want to deliver and if this team really stick to their promise i believe everyone both the investor and the project team with have a good future 
It takes not only time but also the team to work, make updates in the project and promote it in the market, as for me this is the key to success
Properly selected exchanges also decide a lot for the initial price of the token, as people start trading there, if they see that the token is standing still, they understand that there is no point in investing there
Exchange and advertising as for me the main factors in any project, well, and even bounty companies for example
brand new
Activity: 0
A good option, you can even fix at the beginning of the topic, so that customers see confirmations of information
This would save this thread from a number of questions and accusations from users. Everything usually reads the main page first and then read the contents of the correspondence in the thread.
Activity: 42
It would be cool if it turned out to be true! I think so many people are waiting for this. But it seems to me that in the next month we will see a pump on the market!
I also expect that the pump will happen pretty soon. Of course, no one says that we will see again $ 20,000 for Bitcoin, but I think within 8000-10000 dollars there will be a price for 1 BTC. Well, respectively, tokens and altcoins will increase in price.
If Bitcoin grows 2 or 3 times, then altcoins can easily grow 10 or more times. Therefore, I prefer to invest in altcoins. Although of course the risks are much higher.
I dont think bitcoin will grow like 2 years back ago since there will be no such prediction which is really predictable.
Now the minimum growth in the market is only, everything is gradually increasing, is it really a question, for how long?
Well, I personally observe a new growth every day on various exchanges, but it is completely insignificant
Now all coins are not growing. Now the market is in deep depression. Now is a good time to make purchases of coins.
Activity: 24
Is there some advances on being a crypto exchange that is located on Australia? I don't really know what the regulations are in there.
For example, I have not heard anything like this about Australia, but in any case there are people who are interested in it, they just won't be as many as it seems.
Activity: 23
To beat the competition, you need a strong advertisement and of course the idea.
It takes not only time but also the team to work, make updates in the project and promote it in the market, as for me this is the key to success
Properly selected exchanges also decide a lot for the initial price of the token, as people start trading there, if they see that the token is standing still, they understand that there is no point in investing there

The project team offers a licensed cryptocurrency exchange and I think it will be a guarantee that the project will not be fraudulent and investors ' money will be safe and saved .

Did they show their license? So anyone can verifiy..?

You're right I didn't see their license and only trust their words . It would be good for the team to place their license on the site so that people can see it and know that it is not a hoax .
A good option, you can even fix at the beginning of the topic, so that customers see confirmations of information
Activity: 32
It would be cool if it turned out to be true! I think so many people are waiting for this. But it seems to me that in the next month we will see a pump on the market!
I also expect that the pump will happen pretty soon. Of course, no one says that we will see again $ 20,000 for Bitcoin, but I think within 8000-10000 dollars there will be a price for 1 BTC. Well, respectively, tokens and altcoins will increase in price.
If Bitcoin grows 2 or 3 times, then altcoins can easily grow 10 or more times. Therefore, I prefer to invest in altcoins. Although of course the risks are much higher.
I dont think bitcoin will grow like 2 years back ago since there will be no such prediction which is really predictable.
Now the minimum growth in the market is only, everything is gradually increasing, is it really a question, for how long?
It is possible that today we are witnessing the beginning of a larger pump. After all, the market for more than a year in the fall and sooner or later a reversal should occur.
Best of all, I think to read the rules about cryptocurrency there, if they are there at all, but usually the state is against such
In the future, they will have to deal with the state if they want to cooperate with them, although in some countries there is even a state blockchain.
It seems to me that this Tagz project is quite interesting. If the situation on the crypto market changes for the better, an investment in this project can show good results.
You're right. Team Tagz has quite interesting and unusual ideas. I want to believe that this project will be successful and will bring fame to its creators and a good profit to its investors!
Let's hope that all this is really true, since there are so many different projects on the market
Which coins will you list? And also Your platform looks nice.
the platform then looks beautiful, the main thing is that it will continue to work beautifully itself in the future Grin
Now it’s generally difficult to do anything in such a market, since a bunch of competitors, everyone is looking for different ways to get around one, it’s hard to put it simply, for the first time you can get a free listing
brand new
Activity: 0
Our registration/license/approval is publicly available.

It can be seen by downloading our pitch deck here: https://tagz.com/wp-content/uploads/tagz_pitch_deck.pdf.
A copy of our genuine ASIC certificate is included in our whitepaper too here: https://tagz.com/wp-content/uploads/tagz_whitepaper.pdf
Thanks for the links. I am sure to read these documents. I think that having studied them many questions will disappear by themselves.
I looked that the sale of tokens begins in July, so there is time to pick up your finances and buy them, unless of course the market is all right
In the first round, the most favorable interest, as they say, as long as there is a moment, it will be possible to buy tokens at a good price and wait for the exchange to go
Activity: 12
Best of all, I think to read the rules about cryptocurrency there, if they are there at all, but usually the state is against such
Activity: 56
Which coins will you list? And also Your platform looks nice.
the platform then looks beautiful, the main thing is that it will continue to work beautifully itself in the future Grin
Activity: 15
I looked that the sale of tokens begins in July, so there is time to pick up your finances and buy them, unless of course the market is all right
Now the market has changed, let's see how it will be in the future, at the moment in any case, investors should become a little more
Pages:
Jump to: