Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] CryptoInsight | Crypto Desktop App | RELEASED - page 10. (Read 58120 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Any update from devs?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
We miss marketing, promotion..... Cryptoinsight is not known by the mass, sadly.

From the other hand price is still on very low level, everyone who still didn't buy tokens still can go for shopping Wink After desktop client release, price for sure will go up. This same was after ICO ends..  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
We miss marketing, promotion..... Cryptoinsight is not known by the mass, sadly.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I think price depends on marketing by TKR team after release desktop client.

I'm a bit worried ... I thought that an information campaign would start before desktop client will be released, and now I see that the date has been quietly changed and no one even wrote about it here. Strange surprise Roll Eyes

So I will do that: Desktop client will be released on December 23, not as it was said before at December 25th.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I found 1 hour ago a call on youtube in comments: buy TKR and thank me later. Now i checked whats behind this and i want to ask your guys, which price you expect until end of December? Cheesy I don't want to see lambos, moons etc. i want a "realistic" prediction of TKR follower.
As you can see CryptoInsight has already a running app and CryptoInsight team will release Desktop client for their aap soon. so obviously they are active team behind this project.
I think price depends on marketing by TKR team after release desktop client.
Activity: 69
I found 1 hour ago a call on youtube in comments: buy TKR and thank me later. Now i checked whats behind this and i want to ask your guys, which price you expect until end of December? Cheesy I don't want to see lambos, moons etc. i want a "realistic" prediction of TKR follower.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Merit: 2
low supply low volume and price going down it doesn't seems well before the biggest news of this coin.Do you know any idea what can happen after 23 of december ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Any plans to add Bittrex to TKR?
Would be a big plus
I believe in this project and it has a working product (problem is no one really knows about it)
One of my only 3 long term hold

Any updates on TKR detecting pumps in the market too?

Yes, this will be one of our features. It will be based on machine learned data and other algorithms, so don't take it at value that it is always right (since crypto is entirely irrational). We can however easily detect pumps in progress across all 1400 coins right now and let you know Smiley. As for Bittrex, we mailed them and never received a response (twice), not sure what else we can do on that regard.

We're busy on getting the release ready so apologies if we haven't answered something.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
Would be a big plus
I believe in this project and it has a working product (problem is no one really knows about it)

It is not easy to be listed on Bittrex in last months. Everyday are showing up new tokens and probably they don't even have time to check them out.

Pump detecting? Cheesy as it was mentioned, everyone expect that investors will go shopping right before, or after desktop client release..
Activity: 29
Would be a big plus

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

WOW!!! What a drop! But it has recovered already!

We have a pretty low volume!
Why are we only in the TKR/ETH market in HitBTC? In not possible to open the TKR/BTC pair? That should bring some volume!

I understand that the main priority of the devs is to keep working on the platform, but we should try to keep the value!

Don't worry, volume will go up strongly few days before development team release desktop client - It should happen at 25th december, so we have to wait less than 2 weeks more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
what happened now? 70% down!

Someone drop huge amount of tokens. Probably some investor need to cash out. Good moment to buy cheap tokens Wink

WOW!!! What a drop! But it has recovered already!

We have a pretty low volume!
Why are we only in the TKR/ETH market in HitBTC? In not possible to open the TKR/BTC pair? That should bring some volume!

I understand that the main priority of the devs is to keep working on the platform, but we should try to keep the value!

Someone drop huge amount of tokens. Probably some investor need to cash out. Good moment to buy cheap tokens Wink
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
Does anyone know the max supply of this coin? Can't find it anywhere Huh

The easiest way is to check that on Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trackr/

It shows there: Circulating Supply 12,529,747 TKR - and as i remember it is also max supply that exist. Rest of coins was burned.

Thanks Cheesy Time to pile in.

It is the best moment for shopping! Price was so low only one time - in the first days after ICO ends, when bounty hunters dump rewards..

What do you expect after 23/12/2017?

The easiest way is to check that on Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trackr/

It shows there: Circulating Supply 12,529,747 TKR - and as i remember it is also max supply that exist. Rest of coins was burned.

It is the best moment for shopping! Price was so low only one time - in the first days after ICO ends, when bounty hunters dump rewards..
Activity: 54

Pages:
Jump to: