Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] CryptoInsight | Crypto Desktop App | RELEASED - page 5. (Read 58120 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 100
So we are days away from a 500% gain now guys
Activity: 308
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
why do you believe in your project?
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
New release this week.
PR Team working on getting published.
Big marketing efforts on the way.

This is the absolute bottom

are you part of the team ? if you are one of them,
can you tell me why @trackr-im did not active for a few days/weeks ?
what is the reason behind this ? so busy ? or something else ?
plus on Medium i could not see anything other than new PR team.

thank you in advance
Read, please, this latest news. I think this information will help to clarify the situation:
https://medium.com/@cryptoinsight/cryptoinsight-delays-with-the-upcoming-update-initially-slated-for-feb-67d925151eb8
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
New release this week.

are you part of the team ? if you are one of them,
can you tell me why @trackr-im did not active for a few days/weeks ?
what is the reason behind this ? so busy ? or something else ?
plus on Medium i could not see anything other than new PR team.

thank you in advance
New release this week.

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
CryptoInsight calculate your tax, based on the coins & tokens you are holding/sold.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
ELONCITY
What are the benefits CryptoInsight in comparison with competitors? I couldn't find that information. Now a lot of similar projects and each has its own characteristics. I'm wondering how CryptoInsight stands out.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I guess we should see this low price as an opportunity to buy more

I suspect that all investors (including me) are waiting for that what gonna happen with Bitcoin price. At the moment we are in a very difficult situation on the market and many people just staying tuned ... and in the meantime weak hands are shaking what they have.. Wink
I guess we should see this low price as an opportunity to buy more

Good job! Now we just have to wait for the results! Let's hope we'll see them soon, and the price will finally start growing!  Cool  Wink

Everything seems fine for Trackr except the price. The team is working hard but the same is not getting reflected in the token price Sad Hopefully that will change soon.

We just need to be patient. Sooner or later, investors and traders will see how big the potential of this project is.

Yes, especially considering we have a new release just days away now
Activity: 673
Merit: 253

Good job! Now we just have to wait for the results! Let's hope we'll see them soon, and the price will finally start growing!  Cool  Wink

Everything seems fine for Trackr except the price. The team is working hard but the same is not getting reflected in the token price Sad Hopefully that will change soon.

We just need to be patient. Sooner or later, investors and traders will see how big the potential of this project is.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

We've posted an update on the current situation and futures plans over at @ https://medium.com/@cryptoinsight/crypytoinsight-current-situation-future-plans-5a4cd62bbf96

I've read all your blog post on medium, and see there are many update coming on your plan. but it's seems a lot of work for your team number, you should considering to get more dev members into your team to be able to development all these update.

Unfortunately we can't scale as much as we'd like to due to lack of funds, we'll be 4 people with the marketer and growing much further isn't really feasible right now. We can look into how things are post-subscription again and re-evaluate then.

Am also interested to know the team expansion future plan. As of now you are two developers and a marketing guy? Any legal consultant in your team?

We don't have a permanent legal consultant in our team, primarily due to the aforementioned reason. We do however get legal (professional) advice when we need to on certain matters, for example during our registration on HitBTC (and RadarRelay) we had to ensure our token was not regarded as a security. We also had legal advise during our renaming process (since our name clashed with another well-known app, not related to cryptocurrency).
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
We've posted an update on the current situation and futures plans over at @ https://medium.com/@cryptoinsight/crypytoinsight-current-situation-future-plans-5a4cd62bbf96

I've read all your blog post on medium, and see there are many update coming on your plan. but it's seems a lot of work for your team number, you should considering to get more dev members into your team to be able to development all these update.

Am also interested to know the team expansion future plan. As of now you are two developers and a marketing guy? Any legal consultant in your team?
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Pages:
Jump to: