Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] CryptoInsight | Crypto Desktop App | RELEASED - page 19. (Read 58158 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
When can you log into the tracker software and use it?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What's the max supply? How many coins were burned?

65 mio was the actual total supply, now because the rest was burned 12,5 mio total and 11,6 mio circulating supply.

Cool. In that case this is a gem waiting to explode.  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

65 mio was the actual total supply, now because the rest was burned 12,5 mio total and 11,6 mio circulating supply.

Thank you. I can't believe it's not more popular. I love the idea! Smiley
Activity: 92

Activity: 28
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I am bit wondering that no more people are seeing the potential already in this.

The product is totally targeted on crypto trading. Crypto trading will ever be there as crypto currency will. And all those people are interested in the price.
Trackr/CryptoInsight offers a platform for many needs in this topic that don't already exist in this way now. I can imagine that there will be a lot of users who don't
care to pay for subscriptions on professional trading users (and those will take a opportunity to earn something with it). Also the target group is already familiar with trading crypto so there will be no barriers in buying TKR.

A lot room to grow in my opinion.

Also the devs are very active in communication and developing, already published an app even on iOS. The only competitor in this section I see right now may be in some ways InvestFeed, but for the moment I see them rather like the already existing tradingview.com (https://www.tradingview.com/ideas/cryptocurrency/).

And... even InvestFeed has 10x more market cap than Trackr right now.

So very exciting to me Smiley Please keep up the good work devs.

Very well stated.

From watching the markets and playing the incredibly lucrative spread. Tkr is #1 trading coin the past couple days, profits galore, but it's obvious manipulation is starting to play around. Which is a good thing for volume and a great thing for day trading.

It's going way higher.5-10 MIL cap by next month.
Maybe a lambo by Christmas  Cool
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Is there a telegram group?
Thanks for the replies, I'm totally excited for a desktop version. If the team can implement some kind of algorithm to buy and sell at the right times, this thing will take off to Pluto! HaHa! Smiley
Activity: 73
Long term hodler
I am bit wondering that no more people are seeing the potential already in this.

The product is totally targeted on crypto trading. Crypto trading will ever be there as crypto currency will. And all those people are interested in the price.
Trackr/CryptoInsight offers a platform for many needs in this topic that don't already exist in this way now. I can imagine that there will be a lot of users who don't
care to pay for subscriptions on professional trading users (and those will take a opportunity to earn something with it). Also the target group is already familiar with trading crypto so there will be no barriers in buying TKR.

Also the devs are very active in communication and developing, already published an app even on iOS. The only competitor in this section I see right now may be in some ways InvestFeed, but for the moment I see them rather like the already existing tradingview.com (https://www.tradingview.com/ideas/cryptocurrency/).

I agree, there are so many shitcoins without a roadmap or just made for fun and these coins have cap of 5mil or 10mil. We could get easily there with Trackr.
Trackr already has a product and shown his potential. This is just the begin.

Is the max supply ever 12 million? And What about the name CryptoTrackr or CryptoTKR so then the token name still makes sense?

The coin name is Trackr token name is TKR. But they will rebrand soon. Their name will change into CrpyptoInsight.

No they are not looking in a rebranding for the token right now. Please see their blog and further posts.
The platform/app will be renamed.

Long term hodler
Is the max supply ever 12 million? And What about the name CryptoTrackr or CryptoTKR so then the token name still makes sense?

The coin name is Trackr token name is TKR. But they will rebrand soon. Their name will change into CrpyptoInsight.
Activity: 3
TRACKr go list TKR new exchange coss.io

https://coss.io/cryptocurrency-listing
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
what was the ico price of tkr?

Around $0.02 per token. The price is still cheap for this market cap! Only 12 mil coins.

It was around 0.00013 ETH  (~ 0.038 USD)  [this including the bonus coins]
Activity: 3
now available deposit hitbtc !!! technical maintenance completed
Long term hodler

Around $0.02 per token. The price is still cheap for this market cap! Only 12 mil coins.
Activity: 71
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
How does that airdrop work? I mean i bought the token on etherdalta. Do i also get the airdrop or is it for ppl who bought in at ico stage?

People that bought in during ICO are only eligible for the upcoming airdrop (which happens after 16 oct - this is a one time small airdrop from bounty pool that was unclaimed). The amount you get from this airdrop is proportional to your contribution amount (and is unrelated to how much TKR you hold noe)

We will then have a regular airdrop to all TKR holders which everyone can enjoy that holds TKR, this will happen after we start making revenue in TKR with our desktop client (after the release). The amount you get from this airdrop is proportional to the amount of TKR you hold.

No one is excluded from the 48 hours wait time, so everyone with TKR will receive a portion (if you hold 20% of all TKR supply then you will receive 20% of the total airdropped amount, excluding ourselves)

Can i ask some question you mention that only people who bought some TKR are elegible to earn some airdrop how abount the bounty holders like me can i earn some airdrop too? Thank you so much dev i was hoping that we can also earn some airdrop as we also a TKR holder

First airdrop only ICO people, rest of the airdrops everyone that has TKR in their wallet (more TKR is bigger airdrop). Remember that the rest of the airdrops will not happen until we start generating TKR from things like subscription fees.

Ok. So the only accounts that shouldn't move coins at this point are ones that bought during Ico? At least until the airdrop for unclaimed bounties happen?

Afterwards, all accounts will be treated the same?
Meaning that my ICO account won't receive any extra bonuses if those coins don't move?

Basically, I'm free to liquidate my bounty account without missing out on anything?
I was under the assumption those accounts were eligible too... I would have sold that account around the 30 range if I had known earlier  Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
How does that airdrop work? I mean i bought the token on etherdalta. Do i also get the airdrop or is it for ppl who bought in at ico stage?

People that bought in during ICO are only eligible for the upcoming airdrop (which happens after 16 oct - this is a one time small airdrop from bounty pool that was unclaimed). The amount you get from this airdrop is proportional to your contribution amount (and is unrelated to how much TKR you hold noe)

We will then have a regular airdrop to all TKR holders which everyone can enjoy that holds TKR, this will happen after we start making revenue in TKR with our desktop client (after the release). The amount you get from this airdrop is proportional to the amount of TKR you hold.

No one is excluded from the 48 hours wait time, so everyone with TKR will receive a portion (if you hold 20% of all TKR supply then you will receive 20% of the total airdropped amount, excluding ourselves)

Can i ask some question you mention that only people who bought some TKR are elegible to earn some airdrop how abount the bounty holders like me can i earn some airdrop too? Thank you so much dev i was hoping that we can also earn some airdrop as we also a TKR holder

First airdrop only ICO people, rest of the airdrops everyone that has TKR in their wallet (more TKR is bigger airdrop). Remember that the rest of the airdrops will not happen until we start generating TKR from things like subscription fees.
Pages:
Jump to: