Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] CryptoInsight | Crypto Desktop App | RELEASED - page 22. (Read 58158 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The name has changed that is great so let's hurry own this token before everything to get better. Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Rebranding is exciting and CryptoInsight sounds like a great name.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
I have to admit that I like the new design! Cheesy I think it is prettier than the previous one.
Do you still not know the release date of the desktop client? Maybe you know if it will be this year or not?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
will the client be released later this year?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Just checked out the sneak peek video and the new client looks quite awesome. Cryptoinsight is the new name your company?

Correct, but it will take a while to propagate and update
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Just checked out the sneak peek video and the new client looks quite awesome. Cryptoinsight is the new name your company?
As already mentioned we are not changing the token itself, this is outlined in our blog aswell. Nothing changes on that end, all tokens are safe and you dont need to do anything.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Then what will happen to TKR token ?, will ticker name TKR be switched to ticker token by another name or keep using TKR token name?
Expect prices to rise because supply is so little but it requires a very long time for waiting for. hopefully the above information can provide a significant increase  Wink

They will keep TKR for now, because changing the symbol means a new contract. Only if there would be a huge demand to change it they would take it into consideration.

I feel fine with using TKR tokens in Cryptosight. Symbol change is not needed in my opinion.

Are our TKR on HitBTC safe with this changes?
Can you confirm please?
O should we move them on MyEtherwallet?

By using MyEtherWallet your tokens are stored offline. So yes.
Activity: 423
how to add custom TKR dev
Contract : 0xB45a50545bEEAB73F38F31E5973768C421805E5E
Symbol  : TKR
Decimals : 18

I am a little confused.
Where are those 46 million tokens left?..
I mean i am very confused. what happend to the unsold tokens? burned?.....
Yes, all unsold tokens were burned.

Then what will happen to TKR token ?, will ticker name TKR be switched to ticker token by another name or keep using TKR token name?
Expect prices to rise because supply is so little but it requires a very long time for waiting for. hopefully the above information can provide a significant increase  Wink
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
how to add custom TKR dev
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
So CryptoInsight then Smiley
I am a little confused.
Where are those 46 million tokens left?..
I mean i am very confused. what happend to the unsold tokens? burned?.....
Yes, all unsold tokens were burned.

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Never mind. That's part of any investors' life.
I will continue investing with 2-3 time frame and will keep buying at low levels. Smiley
best time to buy is now especially if the guy that invested that much is selling, already had a nice recovery, buy now or regret later, ive added to my stack three times already.
copper member
Never mind. That's part of any investors' life.
I will continue investing with 2-3 yr time frame and will keep buying at low levels. Smiley
Someone is trying very hard to manipulate the price.
I do not know what the purpose is, but what is happening at this moment on hitbtc is very strange and suspicious..
Just saying..

True..it is swinging like crazy.
Fun to watch, but i hope it goes to .0002 level and make a base there soon.

I hope that are not stolen tokens.. but if someone is so crazy to dump them so hard, i'm waiting with 3 eth on 0.00004 level Cheesy
I also think think that at this moment base should be between 0.0002 - 0.00024

Seems it's our highest contributor (with 100 ETH) that's cashing out > https://etherscan.io/token/0xb45a50545beeab73f38f31e5973768c421805e5e?a=0xed7fdcf9b207ea2bce590889ec22a7511c2e3f7c

Could be that they need the cash immediately, otherwise it would be weird to sell so cheap when they could've gotten more for it (especially as we're going to do a development update / rebranding announcement today).
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
I do not know what the purpose is, but what is happening at this moment on hitbtc is very strange and suspicious..
Just saying..

I hope that are not stolen tokens.. but if someone is so crazy to dump them so hard, i'm waiting with 3 eth on 0.00004 level Cheesy
I also think think that at this moment base should be between 0.0002 - 0.00024
Just saying..

Seems like a contributor might be cashing out really from what I can see.
copper member
Just saying..

Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Just saying..
Pages:
Jump to: