Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⭐TNcoin⭐ Tokenized Real Estate Investment Fund⭐ - page 2. (Read 959 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
a very attractive sales coin infromation with a total supply that is not excessive with a high enough sales target, what if there are unsold coins, will it be burning? where is the exchange of coins made on sale at the first listing?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey. How is the project going?
Activity: 65
As a cryptocurrency, it enables savers to convert their money to and from TNcoin tokens using the full security and convenience of blockchain technology.
Activity: 57
TNcoin is a commercial venture, not a philosophical attempt to create a new monetary paradigm.
Activity: 53
TNCoin will invest in multi-family housing in Tennessee and surrounding areas. These assets are income producing, institutional-quality real estate that need renovation or redevelopment.

And the Fund will improve the real estate, refinance the equity, and reinvest the proceeds into additional properties.
Activity: 74
TNCoin will invest in multi-family housing in Tennessee and surrounding areas. These assets are income producing, institutional-quality real estate that need renovation or redevelopment.
Hello everyone, I wanted to say a couple for the project. I believe that this is the best ICO this year. There is an excellent team and unlimited prospects. Wink
Activity: 266
How to Buy Our Tokens
1.) Register above at the buy buttons we provide in order to get verified.

2.) TNCoin is using Verifyinvestor.com to verify its accredited investors in the United States.

3.) For our foreign investors, we will be using integrated API for KYC/AML compliance. Please be prepared to present necessary documentation.

3.)  We are currently working on creating tokens with Stellar Lumens protocol, however, these tokens will be created over the next few weeks. We anticipate our sale going live again July 30th, 2018.
Activity: 266
Hey. When will the token go to the stock exchanges?
Hi.Information on the exchange will be provided after the ICO has been completed
Activity: 224
Hi, I'm new here, tell me about the project Smiley
Hey. I'm happy to help you with the information. What do you want to know?
Tell me please, what is the price of the token?
1 TNCoin = 1 dollar or 1 TNCoin = market rate for ETH or BTC
 Wink
Activity: 224
Hi, I'm new here, tell me about the project Smiley
Hey. I'm happy to help you with the information. What do you want to know?
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
Real estate tokenization is a massive task to do for any team in the world. It needs endless expertise and capital. I would first like to see how you prove that you have all the expertise required to manage the fund in the best interest of investors.
Activity: 74
They are going to built-into a easy and friendly user interface which can be accessed either desktop or mobile wallet.
Activity: 13
Buy using this technology investors can be confident in having the liquidity the want and need.
Activity: 22
Also I like that TNCoin tokens will have KYC/AML built into its smart contract to identify other verified accredited investors and can be exchanged after the 90 day period.
Activity: 28
The tokenization process will allow investors to exchange their assets with other like investors and access the liquidity they want and need.
Blockchain will allow commercial buildings to have a digital address that contains information regarding occupancy, physical characteristics, legal status, historical performance, and financial position.
brand new
Activity: 0
I'm waiting for the sale. With pleasure I will take part!
Activity: 65
The blockchain will enable real estate assets to be tokenized and traded similarly to Bitcoin. Property titles and ownership histories will be recorded on the blockchain, and the value of a property will be represented on the blockchain by a token.
Pages:
Jump to: