Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⭐TNcoin⭐ Tokenized Real Estate Investment Fund⭐ - page 6. (Read 959 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hey. Interesting project, can I ask a few questions on it?
Hello and Welcome. Of course, I can help you! Wink
Activity: 74
For every 100 TNCoins, an investor acquires a bonus of 30 additional equity tokens will be given it's great!!!

True. I also find that it's a good proposition. And the team is always working
Activity: 14
For every 100 TNCoins, an investor acquires a bonus of 30 additional equity tokens will be given it's great!!!
Activity: 13
Also i like the management, it intends to use 80% of capital for investment acquisition, 10% to fund management and 10% for operating expenses and reserves.

Yes. I also like that team don't take much tokens to them. It gives more trust to the project. And shows that they are more interested in development, not money.
Activity: 22
What will be the price for the token during the sale?
Activity: 28
Also i like the management, it intends to use 80% of capital for investment acquisition, 10% to fund management and 10% for operating expenses and reserves.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Do you have some phisical office? Can I visit it?

I find such address. 901 Woodland Sreet, Nashville, TN 37206. Maybe it will help you

Can someone verify that this address is really their office address?
Sometimes it's too difficult to trust nowadays.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hey. Very interesting project. I think I'll follow him a little, and if everything will be the same, I will definitely take part in the ICO.
I agree with you. Indeed, everything is so, I hope for the success of the project
Activity: 112

I find such address. 901 Woodland Sreet, Nashville, TN 37206. Maybe it will help you
brand new
Hey. Very interesting project. I think I'll follow him a little, and if everything will be the same, I will definitely take part in the ICO.
Activity: 65
Activity: 57
Do I need to pass verifycation to buy your coin?

TNCoin is using Verifyinvestor.com to verify its accredited investors in the United State, and for other investors, they will be using integrated API for KYC/AML compliance.
brand new
Where are the investments made? Wink
Activity: 53
Do I need to pass verifycation to buy your coin?
Activity: 74
Token holders will receive quarterly dividends through the smart contract protocol and are normally paid on a per-share basis,  based on the number of shares we own. Smart contracts also have a built-in self-auditing protocol. And it shows the hard work of a team
brand new
Why Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Technologies? Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
In your announcements token sale countdown section it says the softcap is $5,000,000 but in the token structure section it says its $10,000,000... which one is it?
Activity: 224
Does the project have a lot of community support?
At this stage, the community already supports the project. Next, as they say more!
brand new
Hi, I'm new here. Tell us about the project. Very interesting became Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
A token that backed by the real Real estate assets does sound interesting to invest.
The investors doesn't have to worry about their infestation, since it has a real assets that physically available.
Pages:
Jump to: