Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥TTC - A Decentralised and Incentivised Social Networking Protocol 🔥 - page 3. (Read 13026 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This morning seeing TTC protocol got listed on coin market cap successfully. Little less than $ 1 million volume telling lot about the project already. According to last development newsletter scaling and many other things are main things on what main focus of developers is while partnership is also high priority for larger adoption.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
They are about to launch the platform after successfully raised the targeted amount few months ago. On the back of this project there are big players so chances and potential increases automatically. They are doing what they need following their own priorities but it will make remarkable entry in market this looks like.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
projects with multiple promotional items that are very much allocated, the project develops a bounty program with a predefined rule, hopefully with the bounty campaign sales coins will quickly reach the target
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Have bought already using that decentralized exchange. It is good there is no open news and impatient people are helping others to fill their baskets. I also have bought from those fee dumped tokens. By the way TTC team has participated in Korea and has gotten good response and said it was positive feedback on collaborations and partnerships for future.
legendary
That is good share to know TTC can be bought now while there is no marketing and not everyone is aware of the project. I didn't know that Idex has already listed the toke. This is of what I was actually waiting to grab some as soon as there is any possibility. In coming weeks there will be lot of buzz about this project surely.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
We are already in third quarter in which beta version of the platform for android as well as iOS operating will be launched. I have subscription to not miss anything. What is the way to get TTC token right now is there any exchange yet ? The more I read about the project specially last update made my mind to grab some token before the big news come out.
Greetings. Token TTC not so long ago started trading on the decentralized exchange of the IDEX - https://idex.market/eth/ttc
I got several hundred tokens for the bounty campaign. Thanks to the team.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
We are already in third quarter in which beta version of the platform for android as well as iOS operating will be launched. I have subscription to not miss anything. What is the way to get TTC token right now is there any exchange yet ? The more I read about the project specially last update made my mind to grab some token before the big news come out.
legendary
Those wonder about development should subscribe themselves for newsletter. Development is moving with full pace without any pause recently they have acquired Alive app which has millions of active users. This acquiring has raised the total users of Tata-UFO more than 22 millions. Also partnership with Decent for digital content sharing is huge at the same time.
legendary
I will suggest presence of community manager is necessary at the moment when platform is about to go live any time. What I feel is missing is lack of communication and update like there is some kind of gap between people and current status of the development. Team may be is busy with final testings for release but keeping in touch is key.
Activity: 29
The team looks really impressive. Wish you success
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
You can access to the latest by subscribing for newsletter by going their on website. There is active airdrop for those interested by joining and referring others to decentralized exchanges where TTC is listed currently. Also addition of new advisor with rich experience and relation in this tech fields is going to make TTC-Protocol one of the important services provider.
legendary
Over the next few days platform is planned to go live. This project is backed by big investors which tells in the long run big results and high performance can be expected. This launch should be remembered let other to feel its release having millions of active users at start. It is users those are backbone for the success of today's successful services providers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
Activity: 266
The project is a promising prospect in the company's success. A strong team proof.
Support rebya in social networks, good luck!
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Nice!
What can I say? I like the business model implemented by the TTC team. I don't think it's all that innovative, but it doesn't have to be. With great execution and hard work, you don't have to be cutting-edge to succeed. Keep up the good work, guys!
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Hi friends!

TTC Protocol is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/TTC! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about APEX. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Modern-style website widget
You can add our awesome widget. URL: https://bitgur.com/widgets
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It is chance to get at very reasonable price on IDEX as there are few impatient people selling easily. I will not be bad to diversify in my portfolio. Now to get cheaper and when some generous mate help others filled their orders. Sudden interest of people here in this thread is god signal to understand.
legendary
Finally heard good news about the launch of platform in July with 12 million active users as they said in one of the post in reward thread. It looks interesting how the updates came out with listing on 2 exchanges and more to be announced in future. Team has handled the reward participants very well this is highly professional attitude and gives big hopes at the same time.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
The growth will certainly be but only after the global cryptocurrency market is restored . While the market is red it is not necessary to fly in the clouds .  We all expect the market to grow.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Surprised and happy finally get paid from this project, and TTC already listed on idex see from the price can be practically same with ICO price that is about 0.0002ETH/TTC.
Pages:
Jump to: