Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥TTC - A Decentralised and Incentivised Social Networking Protocol 🔥 - page 6. (Read 13026 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
What makes your project different between other similar projects? So it's like a social media network where I should pay with your token to post something? I understand that modern social networks are centralized and earn lot's of money by adds but who really care?
Activity: 43
These information is so detailed and useful. Great job! Keep on working hard and have a nice day for it  Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Approximately half of the tokens have been sold already. I wonder where they are promoting the project when on this forum is zero activity by team or their representative. If someone was dealing with the official thread could ask some question but now can assume things.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
There are three days for main round of ICO to start after rescheduled. There are not many activities here nor other place where I had access as should have been seeing the fundraising approaching fast. They saw good response in pre-ICO round and then sudden change. Hope everything is fine at there side and this time it will be live as planned.
Activity: 71
I read all your information, it looks good and you might spend a lot of time to write it
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
Hi Devs, I was interested in the project, I would like to know if you have the bounty program. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I will not disagree on the less activeness of team here but this isn't the ultimate and only criteria to judge the popularity and success of any future. Team behind this project is most Chinese and language barrier can be possible reason of not watching them here answering. We have seen lot of project in past went unnoticed here but performed well later.
Activity: 16
so far this project will run it well,and wishing that this will gonna be in success,hope will attract the investor to invest it here

I'm beginning to doubt the future success of this project...
The questions aren't answered here so the thread seem to be not supported.
Activity: 98
so far this project will run it well,and wishing that this will gonna be in success,hope will attract the investor to invest it here
Activity: 188
I think this is helping people be introduced into cryptos through something they are already familiar with, which is huge for the community. Typically when I talk to non-crypto people, they usually ask what do I use it for and have a hard time understanding it. However, when given use case examples, they get it. It's kind of like asking people to explain how the internet works. Most people don't know how it works but they know what they do on the internet.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
In future we are heading towards everything decentralized then how this important field can remain behind. These are actually new startups and projects in every filed to take them to next generation level because old systems have stuck to their so-called successful strategies and will loose share from future's economy. Incentivizing will make this to new heights surely.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I also joined this unique project, and it is an honor for me to be a part of it.                              
Activity: 126
yeah i think so that this project will turn it to the moon and i will be following it for sure,hope we can get more up[dates in here Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I like the business model of TTC, a decentralized and incentivized social networking protocols that provides a dynamic user experience,

TTC is certainly taking social media to the next level i.e blockchain technology level i would say, user are rewarded for generating, distributing and interacting with other users and their social contents, if this is successfully executed there would be no dull moment with hanging out on social media and even get rewarded it.

No doubt this can turn out to be a great project, am not surprised pre-sale is sold out. Will be following closely.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I suppose the Pre-ICO has been completed as there is no counter on the website near token sale section. Next round which is main one offers 4000TTC against every 1Ethereum. There is still one week including this day. There is need of new social media networks as older ones are loosing credibility due to their own policies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
TTC - A Decentralised and Incentivised Social Networking Protocol ANN thread in Vietnamese
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=31798.0
Activity: 16
Do you have a working site?
Which wallet can be used for your token?
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
I have participated in Pre-Sale last time. How can I change the address of participating personal wallet to another address?
Can I still join the main ICO sale which open soon yet?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ttc-protocol-19201 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Looks like TTC is definitely catching the right attention and turning the right kinds of heads
Activity: 42
I like how you clearly defined the problem and the solution to that problem, keep at it!
Pages:
Jump to: