Pages:
Author

Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️ - page 13. (Read 25576 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
I dont know whether someone noticed it or not but Chris Butler is making great series on his linkedin profile related to URAllowance. Its a good read.

Do check them out.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisbutler702/

Thanks for the recognition.

Check out the first URAllowance Explainer Video.

Let us know what you think.

Nice video it explains it very well.. i hope you will add some sort of fiat gateway in the future or just ad loads of partners Smiley

The fiat gateway...... This has been the challenge of the century. To include fiat wallets, we become money transmitter and if any of the currencies are interchangeable and can be used on a secondary market, we would fall into the category of being an exchange. To be a money transmitter it requires licensing and then we would have to be backed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or have a partner that is (Usually a Bank). There is an alternative to federal backing. We would theoretically need to have $250,000 in a trust fund for every single member that we handled fiat for. I'm not a banker so correct me if I'm wrong. I'm pretty sure this information is accurate though.

ANY IDEAS?Huh We have had this as an open discussion since January. We could use some fresh ideas. 

Instead of creating a URA/USD pair, go the URA/USDT route. It would at first require parents to do further AML/KYC on the USDT side of things (for them). But this can help avoid the money transmitter thingy. Also parents may not like the fact in order to buy URA they need to acquire USDT first, or when they sell they get USDT....but it's something to think about. It's a loophole that was put there before us for a reason.

That's an interesting suggestion. I should use my position as the US Regional Officer for the MIDEX Exchange for this. I have access to the Midex devs. Part of my duties at MIDEX include forming partnerships and spreading the usage of MIDEX across the globe. We could simply put a link to MIDEX with instructions on how to use all their new fiat/crypto systems. Or we could go a step further and integrate a gateway that runs from inside our platform. I think if we trade any crypto pairs we become an exchange. Which is a no no in the US unless we are partnered with a licensed exchange. I've spoken with CryotoXpress Exchange about this and their lawyer said that it is perfectly legal. Not even a gray area. Just an American company doing business with an Australian company. In the case of MIDEX it would be China though. That's two possible solutions for this now. Thanks TunerDude.

I love this community! You all have helped us to brainstorm through some pretty complicated issues. Over the last 8 months we have come up with some great ideas and traveled down unforseen paths because of suggestions, criticism and debate from the URAllowance community. Thank you Thank you.

This is why I'm pleased to announce..... I just received a contract This morning from a contributor that will push us beyond our soft cap!

It's been a long 8 months of working 25 hour days but it looks like it's all going to be worth it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
How is everything going with the ico?

Did you reach soft cap? It started more than a month ago if i remember correctly.

Maybe the team could give us an updated total figure of the amount collected as of this moment. If I'm not mistaken, theyve secured a mutimillion dollar deal from a private investor! and that is a very good news to the project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
How is everything going with the ico?

Did you reach soft cap? It started more than a month ago if i remember correctly.
Activity: 461
Merit: 252
I dont know whether someone noticed it or not but Chris Butler is making great series on his linkedin profile related to URAllowance. Its a good read.

Do check them out.

Yes it is a good read indeed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37

Do check them out.

Nice video it explains it very well.. i hope you will add some sort of fiat gateway in the future or just ad loads of partners Smiley

The fiat gateway...... This has been the challenge of the century. To include fiat wallets, we become money transmitter and if any of the currencies are interchangeable and can be used on a secondary market, we would fall into the category of being an exchange. To be a money transmitter it requires licensing and then we would have to be backed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or have a partner that is (Usually a Bank). There is an alternative to federal backing. We would theoretically need to have $250,000 in a trust fund for every single member that we handled fiat for. I'm not a banker so correct me if I'm wrong. I'm pretty sure this information is accurate though.

ANY IDEAS?Huh We have had this as an open discussion since January. We could use some fresh ideas. 

Instead of creating a URA/USD pair, go the URA/USDT route. It would at first require parents to do further AML/KYC on the USDT side of things (for them). But this can help avoid the money transmitter thingy. Also parents may not like the fact in order to buy URA they need to acquire USDT first, or when they sell they get USDT....but it's something to think about. It's a loophole that was put there before us for a reason.

That is a good suggestion worthy for evaluation and consideration. It seems like a valid and a strategic point of view. And I hope the team would take note of it.
Activity: 461
Merit: 252

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Hey everyone! Great news. Our affiliate bot for Telegram is finished! It has all the relevant info about our project, links, and multiple levels of earning commissions!
We are proud of this as it runs very clean. Special thanks to Ian Scarffe and Oleg Chekan for making this a reality. In case you were wondering, commissions are paid in Ethereum!!!

https://t.me/crypto_affiliate_bot?start=URA54

Wow! Nice  to see this telegram bot being realized and I hope it could help energize the ongoing marketing campaign for this project! Good job!

Cool stuff, i'll give it a shot.
Affiliate marketing can be a winner for an ICO project.

Yeah, I think it is a good strategy to incentivize project supporters and it could potentially attract more investors to the project as well.

People love referral earnings.

This will bring more interest to the project. And payments are eth makes things way better.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hey everyone! Great news. Our affiliate bot for Telegram is finished! It has all the relevant info about our project, links, and multiple levels of earning commissions!
We are proud of this as it runs very clean. Special thanks to Ian Scarffe and Oleg Chekan for making this a reality. In case you were wondering, commissions are paid in Ethereum!!!

Wow! Nice  to see this telegram bot being realized and I hope it could help energize the ongoing marketing campaign for this project! Good job!

Yeah, I think it is a good strategy to incentivize project supporters and it could potentially attract more investors to the project as well.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/urallowance   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. [Suspicious link removed]munity supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Wow! Nice  to see this telegram bot being realized and I hope it could help energize the ongoing marketing campaign for this project! Good job!

Activity: 182
It's so cool that you are teaching your daughter to use crypto but it's even cooler that you are providing her with the tools and life skills to be a successful entrepreneur. Right on!!!

Haha. Thanks. Except I don't have a daughter. I do have an 11 year old son.

Maybe that's a sign from universe to you make a sister your son CHRISBIN702 Smiley Either way, coding will be like a math or history, a fundamental lesson which should be learned in the childhood.

It probably should be part of basic education. I think 90% of the people in crypto cannot read code properly. So many scams were only succesful because of this. Being able to identify red flags in a smart contract would be so helpful for the general state of crypto.

Crypto is still very young, no surprise there are not many people yet that are familiar with proper coding or similar technical stuff. I'm sure in the future it's gonna be more popular.

The crypto revolution is in its infant stage, but sooner or later it will become mainstream and becomes part of our daily lives and URAllowance is doing just that, inculcating cryptocurrency at young kids already. Smiley
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
It's so cool that you are teaching your daughter to use crypto but it's even cooler that you are providing her with the tools and life skills to be a successful entrepreneur. Right on!!!

Maybe that's a sign from universe to you make a sister your son CHRISBIN702 Smiley Either way, coding will be like a math or history, a fundamental lesson which should be learned in the childhood.

It probably should be part of basic education. I think 90% of the people in crypto cannot read code properly. So many scams were only succesful because of this. Being able to identify red flags in a smart contract would be so helpful for the general state of crypto.

Crypto is still very young, no surprise there are not many people yet that are familiar with proper coding or similar technical stuff. I'm sure in the future it's gonna be more popular.
Activity: 315
Is there already a fix schedule for the ICO proper? I guess this project is fortunate because now is the right time  and that the market is getting bullish and will hopefully lead to a good ICO turnout.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Indeed! This project could be a game changer and at the same time a catalyst that will transform the way we do things and manage them especially with parent-child relationship!

Daughter..?

We all know that next generation kids will definitely beat us in technology as they are brought up this technological era. We may see children doing extraordinary things with crypto in near future.

Most infants are already more proficiant with technology then our elders.. that's already pretty clear!
Pages:
Jump to: