Pages:
Author

Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️ - page 9. (Read 25576 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
This project is certainly something to keep watching for the future.
All is proceeding very well and i do believe that this team has the correct mentality and will make it !

Yeah I think so, moreover, they are having an excellent marketing campaign and has gotten the attention of several interested investors. Keep up the good work guys. Smiley

I'm curious to find out where this project will be standing in one year's time. Having the faith of investors will help them financially and inj the next bull market the users will flock in hopefully.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
All is proceeding very well and i do believe that this team has the correct mentality and will make it !

Yeah I think so, moreover, they are having an excellent marketing campaign and has gotten the attention of several interested investors. Keep up the good work guys. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
Looked at the MVP and for a proto-type it´s great, its just that personally I am a fierce believer of the bigger ticket fundraising amounts to go in when Comercial product is ready.

You have to have funds in order to make a good quality commercial product, but having mvp is I think good enough for investors to get an idea of what the team is aiming for.
Raised fund bar is got bigger it seems. It seems you already got 1/3 or 1/4.

Great result for the current market.

Yes, even in this bearish market URA is gaining strength. I had no doubts from the beginning as Chris always had a positive vibe in him.  Smiley

That's true, i'm also hoping this project will get finalized and that all necessary funds will get raised.
It's just a project i haven't seen before and the usability would be a game changer in my opinion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37

Yes, even in this bearish market URA is gaining strength. I had no doubts from the beginning as Chris always had a positive vibe in him.  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Looked at the MVP and for a proto-type it´s great, its just that personally I am a fierce believer of the bigger ticket fundraising amounts to go in when Comercial product is ready.
The good news keeps coming for this project.
Great to see a give-away like a ledger.
Any more exciting news upcoming Chris?

Activity: 124
I believe blockchain is an inherent part of the vision of this company to educate the new generation about crypto and blockchain in a soft and smooth non-technical manner by encuraging young and old actually using its product.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Attention!!! Ledger Nano Giveaway!!!

We have changed the details of the ledger NANO giveaway. Instead of having to sign up through RunCPA, ANYONE can introduce contributors to us. Proof can be as simple as a screenshot or TxID. Please visit our Telegram if you have any questions. Or you can always ask here. This offer goes out to all contributors too. If you decide to contribute 0.5 BTC or more, you will get yourself a free Ledger NANO. Thinking about contributing 1BTC? Feel free to work the system and make two transactions that way we will owe you Two Ledger NANOS. We don't mind.

p.s. I'm all for taking advantage of the situation and sticking it to the man whenever possible. So.... Just between you and me... If you are thinking about contributing and need a little push in the right direction, you can sign up through RunCPA and earn yourself a nice little 30% cashback on any tokens you purchase and even score yourself a really cool Ledger Nano to store your URA tokens and other cryptocurrencies on. I know. I know. What kind of CEO leaks this kind of loophole on himself and his beloved project? The best damn CEO in the West, that's what kind! Please feel free to ask any questions you have about this promotion in our TELEGRAM or in RunCPA's Telegram

I like the idea to give away something useful with regards to crypto. Newcomers will like the security of the Nano.
Activity: 98
It's so nice to see projects that really contribute to the massive circulation of crypto-currencies and the ideas of decentralization. Always happy to support the blockchain enthusiasts.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

We have changed the details of the ledger NANO giveaway. Instead of having to sign up through RunCPA, ANYONE can introduce contributors to us. Proof can be as simple as a screenshot or TxID. Please visit our Telegram if you have any questions. Or you can always ask here. This offer goes out to all contributors too. If you decide to contribute 0.5 BTC or more, you will get yourself a free Ledger NANO. Thinking about contributing 1BTC? Feel free to work the system and make two transactions that way we will owe you Two Ledger NANOS. We don't mind.

p.s. I'm all for taking advantage of the situation and sticking it to the man whenever possible. So.... Just between you and me... If you are thinking about contributing and need a little push in the right direction, you can sign up through RunCPA and earn yourself a nice little 30% cashback on any tokens you purchase and even score yourself a really cool Ledger Nano to store your URA tokens and other cryptocurrencies on. I know. I know. What kind of CEO leaks this kind of loophole on himself and his beloved project? The best damn CEO in the West, that's what kind! Please feel free to ask any questions you have about this promotion in our TELEGRAM or in RunCPA's Telegram

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Thats a neat solution and mentally I think people will still the gross value they paid for tokens on them and not the discounted value and thats important for anti dumping
Merit: 504

We have partnered with RunCPA for our CPA marketing! We are sponsoring a giveaway through their network of affiliates. Anyone can participate and everyone can win. Here are a few reasons why it is a good idea to check out this promotion!

• Any contributions referred by you earns you a 30% Revenue Share paid in BTC! Meaning, if you direct a contributor who purchases $100, you get paid $30!! Freaking cool right?!!!
  • When you send 0.5 BTC (est. 11.8 ETH) our way, we will send you 1 Brand New Ledger Nano! On top of the $972 you will have already earned!! Even cooler Right?!!!
  • At RunCPA there are tons of other offers too. I've been earning BTC with RunCPA for over two years now. I hold this company in the highest regard.

Sign up to RunCPA now by clicking on the words RunCPA or on anywhere on the image below

Hey Chris, any chance you are posting this on twitter so we can retweet?
I'm starting to believe that bitcointalk is no longer very active and most marketing is done via other channels.

I'm not a fan of Twitter but is only because my Twitter network was overrun by bots. I will post it though and share. I have been putting most of my effort into LinkedIn where I have made some really valuable connections.

Although Twitter has been tarnished by bot issues, I think it is still an effective channel to propagate news about this project and I hope the team could increase activity with it. Imho. Smiley

I totally agree. Twitter is trying to ban the bots but its not enough. But still its a good way to promote the good things like this.  Wink
Merit: 310

We have partnered with RunCPA for our CPA marketing! We are sponsoring a giveaway through their network of affiliates. Anyone can participate and everyone can win. Here are a few reasons why it is a good idea to check out this promotion!

• Any contributions referred by you earns you a 30% Revenue Share paid in BTC! Meaning, if you direct a contributor who purchases $100, you get paid $30!! Freaking cool right?!!!
  • When you send 0.5 BTC (est. 11.8 ETH) our way, we will send you 1 Brand New Ledger Nano! On top of the $972 you will have already earned!! Even cooler Right?!!!
  • At RunCPA there are tons of other offers too. I've been earning BTC with RunCPA for over two years now. I hold this company in the highest regard.

Sign up to RunCPA now by clicking on the words RunCPA or on anywhere on the image below

I'm starting to believe that bitcointalk is no longer very active and most marketing is done via other channels.

I'm not a fan of Twitter but is only because my Twitter network was overrun by bots. I will post it though and share. I have been putting most of my effort into LinkedIn where I have made some really valuable connections.

Although Twitter has been tarnished by bot issues, I think it is still an effective channel to propagate news about this project and I hope the team could increase activity with it. Imho. Smiley
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

The old down times are coming back from a week now and forum acts strangely most of the time. Even telegram is thinking to ban crypto groups, we have to find something which is pro crypto.

Telegram thinking to ban crypto groups? Crypto is the heart of telegram, also they were planning to do a stupid ico last time i checked. With a token near no-use asking for a billion dollars.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37

The old down times are coming back from a week now and forum acts strangely most of the time. Even telegram is thinking to ban crypto groups, we have to find something which is pro crypto.

Pages:
Jump to: