Pages:
Author

Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️ - page 31. (Read 25576 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Ok but when there were unregulated ICOs how many scammers went away with out money? Too many is my answer, I remember well projects like wwam and aio.network
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Pre-sale and Sale Dates: Due to the fact that we have pushed back our start date 3 times, I'm reluctant to say. I will tell you that we have been aiming for a May 31st pre-sale start date. There are regulatory decisions we must make first. These decisions have been the hardest for us. We are a US based company and the only compliant way to conduct an ICO that involves US citizens being able to but tokens is to follow BS security laws that don't actually apply, yet. Which means we need to file for Reg A+. This cost is huge and out of our budget. We have not borrowed or collected any seed money. We are 100% self-funded and organic. As proud as I am to say that, I would love some debt right about now...lol. We can move forward with the sale and restrict US citizens and a few other jurisdictions from purchasing tokens until we have raised enough to file for Reg A+.

One thing for sure: I do not envy you regarding compliance. This crypto space is pretty much in constant flux. Just look at the amount of articles related to regulation in such a small time span: https://cointelegraph.com/tags/bitcoin-regulation

that's especially true for US-based projects which this one is. It was nice while it lasted for all the unregulated ICOs but times have changed. It takes away some of the advantages of ICOs in general. On the flip side, only the good and honest projects will apply and pay for the regulatory requirements.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Pre-sale and Sale Dates: Due to the fact that we have pushed back our start date 3 times, I'm reluctant to say. I will tell you that we have been aiming for a May 31st pre-sale start date. There are regulatory decisions we must make first. These decisions have been the hardest for us. We are a US based company and the only compliant way to conduct an ICO that involves US citizens being able to but tokens is to follow BS security laws that don't actually apply, yet. Which means we need to file for Reg A+. This cost is huge and out of our budget. We have not borrowed or collected any seed money. We are 100% self-funded and organic. As proud as I am to say that, I would love some debt right about now...lol. We can move forward with the sale and restrict US citizens and a few other jurisdictions from purchasing tokens until we have raised enough to file for Reg A+.

One thing for sure: I do not envy you regarding compliance. This crypto space is pretty much in constant flux. Just look at the amount of articles related to regulation in such a small time span: https://cointelegraph.com/tags/bitcoin-regulation

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Congratulations with the nice name which joins the team = David Drake !
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
nice to see that the dev is quiet active here and giving answers to everyone ^^ keep it up!

is there already an ico date set for the pre sale/sale?

I hope they will have a tentative pre-sale / token sale so that the community will be informed and prepare for it accordingly.
Activity: 252
having david drake is already a very good indication for this project to being successfull later on Smiley
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
David Drake's investment firms have invested all around the globe and he himself will be a great asset if the deal gets through. He has spoken on many Blockchain Summits and may provide a great support to ICO's.

True that he provides resources for the ICOs that he advises. But he has much more to offer than what he gives to the number of ICOs under his advise. The role of an adviser is limited and doesn't make or break a project. So an adviser's connections don't always reflect directly onto the ICO. As you all know by now, we like to aim high. David Drake would make for a much more valuable partner than an adviser. To us anyways. We have already learned so much through his advisory. His upper management has approved of us as a strong startup company and a team focused on success and they advise him to partner with us and take on a more involved role. I can't wait for our meeting tomorrow morning. It's exciting and I know the best to come lies just ahead for all of us.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
David Drake's investment firms have invested all around the globe and he himself will be a great asset if the deal gets through. He has spoken on many Blockchain Summits and may provide a great support to ICO's.
To answer the questions on this page...

New Partnership Rumors: I'll tell you as much as I know. We pitched an offer to David Drake. Our offer was for him to take equity in our company and take on a more involved role as well as provide us with working capital. He's been a great advisor but we know of his resources and that he does not waste them on every ICO he advises. He has the experience, connections(and money) we need to take this project to the highest levels. We have passed his criteria checks of even being considered as a partner. We had a meeting with his investment manager and he advised David Drake to take equity in URAllowance and roll his sleeves up to get really involved. We have another meeting with both David and his manager. This could happen at any time. David called me two days ago for this meeting but I was driving and missed the call.
If he says yes. We are set for an amazing launch. If he says no, we made it this far and we would not let a no from one person set us back or slow us down.

There it is. The pre-update on the big news. I will hopefully have more news very soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Thank you all for your continued support and kind words. Yes, I agree that communication with our community is of the utmost importance. We do have a community manager that is directly involved with our project. I knew him before this and I work with him on another project. We are both Regional Officers for the MIDEX Exchange. My territory is the US, his territory is Indonesia. Perhaps community manager is kind of a blanket term. lvsca does more than a community manager's typical scope of work. We are lucky to have him. lvsca, sorry for taking over your thread...lol. More CEOs and Presidents and Admins and people that are running these projects should get more involved with the community. They know enough to know that they need to post their ANN threads here. They just don't realize that this is not an advertisement channel. This is BitcoinTalk Forum. We are here to discuss all things cryptocurrency. I was working on a RunCPA integration for an ICO the other day and in the conversation with the CEO of a company I won't name, I mentioned Satoshi. Referring to the small amounts of Bitcoin. He said,  "What's a Satoshi?" I said, "Are you kidding? Not only is Satoshi the way we break down Bitcoin into amounts to the right of the decimal... Satoshi Nakamoto is the reason we are having this conversation. You need to know this or you are doomed to fail in this community."
Thanks again. I will have some significant, game-changing updates in the next day or two. Please stay tuned for these as they could be the biggest announcements we've made to date.

So an ICO's CEO didn't know who Satoshi is or what is a "Satoshi", sounds like just a money grabber to me.
However, we can expect those exciting news next week? It's about reabranding or some partnership?
Activity: 280
What role of token on this platform? What is the stage of development of the platform?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
nice to see that the dev is quiet active here and giving answers to everyone ^^ keep it up!

I don't think saying he is quite active is description of his activity.

He is answering 300 words answers to one sentence questions. He is the most active dev i have ever seen.

By the way i also wonder the pre sale/sale date.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hi, i realy like this project, i do more research
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 252

Thank you all for your continued support and kind words. Yes, I agree that communication with our community is of the utmost importance. We do have a community manager that is directly involved with our project. I knew him before this and I work with him on another project. We are both Regional Officers for the MIDEX Exchange. My territory is the US, his territory is Indonesia. Perhaps community manager is kind of a blanket term. lvsca does more than a community manager's typical scope of work. We are lucky to have him. lvsca, sorry for taking over your thread...lol. More CEOs and Presidents and Admins and people that are running these projects should get more involved with the community. They know enough to know that they need to post their ANN threads here. They just don't realize that this is not an advertisement channel. This is BitcoinTalk Forum. We are here to discuss all things cryptocurrency. I was working on a RunCPA integration for an ICO the other day and in the conversation with the CEO of a company I won't name, I mentioned Satoshi. Referring to the small amounts of Bitcoin. He said,  "What's a Satoshi?" I said, "Are you kidding? Not only is Satoshi the way we break down Bitcoin into amounts to the right of the decimal... Satoshi Nakamoto is the reason we are having this conversation. You need to know this or you are doomed to fail in this community."
Thanks again. I will have some significant, game-changing updates in the next day or two. Please stay tuned for these as they could be the biggest announcements we've made to date.
Pages:
Jump to: