Pages:
Author

Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️ - page 33. (Read 25576 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Hey everyone... It would help out a lot if we could get some upvotes from the community so we can get our ICO rating pushed to the top of the list. https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/
It's only a click. Thank you, if you have the time.

Just voted for you guys, I'm sure the project will get up in the ladder in no time  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey everyone... It would help out a lot if we could get some upvotes from the community so we can get our ICO rating pushed to the top of the list. https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/
This site is buggy as hell.
On my smarthphone I couldnt upvote, because there was written "Being Rated".
Opera could upvote, but the counter was not incrementing.
Finally I had to choose Firefox and I could upvote, but I doubt, that the counter is working properly.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Is the signature campaign already over?
Couldnt find the Google form.

Nope. It's not over. We are lowering the requirements and simplifying the process for the bounty participants. I screwed up when I designed the Bounty campaign. I had tried to make the process as streamlined and automated as possible for our bounty managers. It turns out that it was too complicated for the participants. If you reach out to our bounty managers, they will get you set up. The bounty thread will be updated today. Sorry for the inconvenience, I vow to stop micromanaging and the managers do their job.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is the signature campaign already over?
Couldnt find the Google form.
Hey, our creative bounty is not getting too much attention. There is a contest and rewards for all participants. The grand prize is worthy of some spreading around. Thanks.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.35863491
Regardless, now that there are other players on the field, we are more motivated to set the bar as high as possible. We have come a long way and learned so much. We will only improve. Thank you all for being here to watch us grow. We started as a small team and never once pretended to be more than we are. You've watched us recruit or team, gain advisors, and grow this community.
We even wrote our white paper in an accessible live document from the very first line.

I like the way you guys think about the competition and interact with the community. Waiting for the ICO to happen as I would love to put my money on a hardworking team rather than the shiny ones.

Oh, we are hard working. You are right about that. We are working diligently on the shiny part. We are almost there.
where is the website of this project? you need to add a website for this project many participants.

Mmmmmmm....... www.URAllowance.com
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Regardless, now that there are other players on the field, we are more motivated to set the bar as high as possible. We have come a long way and learned so much. We will only improve. Thank you all for being here to watch us grow. We started as a small team and never once pretended to be more than we are. You've watched us recruit or team, gain advisors, and grow this community.
We even wrote our white paper in an accessible live document from the very first line.

I like the way you guys think about the competition and interact with the community. Waiting for the ICO to happen as I would love to put my money on a hardworking team rather than the shiny ones.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Your approach is quite different than the other project developers, you seem to be a very decent person and every communication of yours is sounding very sincere.
besides your approach new screens are truly awesome.

Yes, that is an ideal mindset that will surely bring out the creative and productive talents of the team and I'm sure everybody in the community will know the difference as compared to other similar projects.
Activity: 182
this really looks promising like hell Smiley hope it does not get copied so easily from other projects tough Smiley

Yes it does.

Getting copied isn't a problem, every good project getting copied. The only problem would be the copiers act like they are the original and make people believe. But it is not that easy.

copying isn't a problem. how you implement the project is the real issue. copying just means that other people think you have a good idea.

Additionally, one of inner strength of this project is its growing community and I guess they will have a hard time replicating it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Your approach is quite different than the other project developers, you seem to be a very decent person and every communication of yours is sounding very sincere.
besides your approach new screens are truly awesome.
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

screens are marvelous, this project has a lot potential i can say that,
btw. about the approach of yours for project copycats is very professional. a partnership can lead to into good places..
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
You can use competition to your advantage. Learn what you can from that other project. If they are really similar, it allows you to look at the concept with fresh eyes. And maybe they have a history, made some mistakes in the past, which you can now avoid.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
this really looks promising like hell Smiley hope it does not get copied so easily from other projects tough Smiley

Yes it does.

Getting copied isn't a problem, every good project getting copied. The only problem would be the copiers act like they are the original and make people believe. But it is not that easy.

copying isn't a problem. how you implement the project is the real issue. copying just means that other people think you have a good idea.

Additionally, one of inner strength of this project is its growing community and I guess they will have a hard time replicating it.

Let's hope that the community also has a lot of kids so that they are also users of this fine project.  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Yes it does.

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Yes it does.

Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: