Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform - page 72. (Read 34595 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Your desktop wallet will work through an app that is tied to a specific account. Can I download it to my mobile phone and what features will be possible when it is working?
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Does anyone have any questions about the project they'd like answering?
I'm glad to see that the project responds quickly to community inquiries. But questions arise as you study your documentation. It's very voluminous. I would like to know you have already found partners, that will provide content storage?
Activity: 476
I saw the company Akamai among the partners. I understand that this is the main partner for dedicated server infrastructure. Are there any offers from other participants who are willing to cooperate with you?
Activity: 156
You offer a new video player solution in your project. I'm not quite understood, is it available for work now? Or is it about testing the development stage for three years? Is it possible to test it?
copper member
Activity: 405
Merit: 0
Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform
Does anyone have any questions about the project they'd like answering?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
the concept of this project seems to satisfy my eyes and have a very professional team and advisor, I think this project will definitely succeed and get a lot of good support. I believe if hard caps will definitely be achieved.
Activity: 448
"Proof of View" can provide guarantees of reliability and safety of counting. I understand that blockchain technology made it possible. Fans of work on video platforms will be glad to meet such development on the market.

Proof-of-View™ is our patent pending technology that ensures accurate and secure audience metrics, allows for independent auditing, and tackles issues such as ad-fraud and fake/bot views.

It sounds pretty technical and complicated but it makes sure that when you see that view counter on a video you know that those views are real and not fake bot views.

As a Viewer it'll mean that you can be sure the video you're about to watch is legit, Creators don't need to worry about competitors gaming the system and boosting their videos with fake views, and Advertisers can be sure that that people who chose to watch advertising on Verasity were actually real people. 
Advertisers will be able to get information about the exact demand for certain content, which would bring them closer to the real viewer. I am sure that your development will be approved as an incorruptible mechanism.
Activity: 172
"Proof of View" can provide guarantees of reliability and safety of counting. I understand that blockchain technology made it possible. Fans of work on video platforms will be glad to meet such development on the market.

Proof-of-View™ is our patent pending technology that ensures accurate and secure audience metrics, allows for independent auditing, and tackles issues such as ad-fraud and fake/bot views.

It sounds pretty technical and complicated but it makes sure that when you see that view counter on a video you know that those views are real and not fake bot views.

As a Viewer it'll mean that you can be sure the video you're about to watch is legit, Creators don't need to worry about competitors gaming the system and boosting their videos with fake views, and Advertisers can be sure that that people who chose to watch advertising on Verasity were actually real people. 
Fairness of assessment of video blogs and other content is now very topical process. This innovation will be useful not only on your platform. I hope that the distribution of your product will affect the rest of the participants who work in this area.
copper member

Activity: 179
We know a few people have been asking for this in the community so here's our step-by-step guide of how to take part in the Verasity token sale: https://medium.com/verasity/how-to-buy-vera-tokens-6009ea9b67f9

Thanks for the detailed description of the purchase. These are really important steps. As more and more frequently there are questions with the main Security link:

Make sure the URL in the browser starts with https://verasity.io/sale/
copper member
We know a few people have been asking for this in the community so here's our step-by-step guide of how to take part in the Verasity token sale: https://medium.com/verasity/how-to-buy-vera-tokens-6009ea9b67f9
copper member
I saw a great partner list on your site. They belong to different categories. All these participants, which help you develop platform? If so, then I think that a great start for your project.

A major Verasity partner is Cryptecon. Working with Dr. Christian Jaag (founder of the Centre for Cryptoeconomics), we commissioned one of the most extensive economic analyses ever undertaken on a crypto-economy. Verasity's economy was created off the back of thousands of simulations and stress tests, and is designed to create a stable economy with a 3% inflation rate. You can find out more in our economic whitepaper: https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_economics_eng.pdf

Activity: 392
I saw a great partner list on your site. They belong to different categories. All these participants, which help you develop platform? If so, then I think that a great start for your project.
copper member
You are trying to create quite sophisticated infrastructure. What blocks is your ecosystem? Is there a separate design that in the future you'll be tethering to work to improve the quality of our work Verasity ?

Hi there, could you rephrase that please? I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Thank you!
Activity: 187
I'm here interesting bloggers will be able to earn more than on YouTube or not? It can be understood in some way
Well, I read that the project will have an improved targeting system and therefore advertisers will be able to get more customers with 1000 video views and the blogger will earn more.

I think when the project becomes popular and it will have a lot of advertisers, then the earnings will be much more than on YouTube.

Vloggers will be able to choose from donations, switch on pay per view or paid monthly subscriptions. Viewers are the ones who will get paid by advertisers for their attention if they switch them on.
Interesting solution for working with video content. But as, first and foremost, you can attract to himself a large flow of all categories of participants? What kind of marketing program created by your team in the first phase of the platform?

Thank you. You're right though it's going to be incredibly important to attract new content creators and viewers. I'd recommend you take a look at pages 47 and 47 in our whitepaper as that has our top-line Building Community and Go To Market section. https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_whitepaper_eng.pdf
I'm glad that your program support to attract Content creators to participate both in the final stages of testing and launch of the product. This clearly would enhance your reputation as an independent project. Application of blockchain technology to permanently enhance your status.
Activity: 434
You are trying to create quite sophisticated infrastructure. What blocks is your ecosystem? Is there a separate design that in the future you'll be tethering to work to improve the quality of our work Verasity ?
copper member
I'm here interesting bloggers will be able to earn more than on YouTube or not? It can be understood in some way
Well, I read that the project will have an improved targeting system and therefore advertisers will be able to get more customers with 1000 video views and the blogger will earn more.

I think when the project becomes popular and it will have a lot of advertisers, then the earnings will be much more than on YouTube.

Vloggers will be able to choose from donations, switch on pay per view or paid monthly subscriptions. Viewers are the ones who will get paid by advertisers for their attention if they switch them on.
Interesting solution for working with video content. But as, first and foremost, you can attract to himself a large flow of all categories of participants? What kind of marketing program created by your team in the first phase of the platform?

Thank you. You're right though it's going to be incredibly important to attract new content creators and viewers. I'd recommend you take a look at pages 47 and 47 in our whitepaper as that has our top-line Building Community and Go To Market section. https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_whitepaper_eng.pdf
That part of the development, which already have now, someone tested from the realm of video content and bloggers? Perhaps their score would favor in order further to achieve the maximum result.
copper member

I think that the value of video clips in your system can be higher than those of such projects, because the community of viewers decides what is better. This is a fair offer for bloggers.

That's right, on Verasity the community will be the ones determining how much content is worth rather than advertisers.
Pages:
Jump to: