Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform - page 75. (Read 34570 times)

copper member
Activity: 405
Merit: 0
Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform
there are already similar projects on the blockchain. Than you are better? what is your feature?

Compared to similar projects, Verasity has more than a few distinguishing factors:

Videos on Verasity system are hosted on a high-performance CDN rather than using unproven decentralized video distribution technology. This ensures that right from the start, users will receive a consistently high-quality experience. Verasity’s video player technology has distributed over 8 Petabytes of data in a month and is already embedded on leading ICO rating sites such as ICO Bench.

Verasity doesn't force a one size fits all model so creators can choose how to monetize their videos e.g. Donations, pay per view, monthly subscriptions etc.

Viewers choose whether they want to watch advertising - if they do they get rewarded directly from advertisers.

Decentralized proprietary blockchain (Q3 2018) - Verasity’s high-performance proprietary blockchain will provide the throughput required to support microtransactions at scale, overcome congestion, and other issues such as users forcing hard forks.

Proof-of-View™ (Patent Pending) - Ensures accurate and secure audience metrics, allows for independent auditing, and tackles issues such as ad-fraud and fake/bot views.

Spark Marketplace - Think the next evolution of crowdfunding where users will be able to directly fund the growth of content as well as fund projects such as feature films and then receive an on-going share of the success in VERA.

Economic Model - Working with Dr. Christian Jaag (founder of the Centre for Cryptoeconomics), Verasity has commissioned one of the most extensive economic analyses ever undertaken on a crypto-economy. The model, which was created off the back of thousands of simulations and stress tests, is designed to create a stable economy with a 3% inflation rate. More information can be found at this link. 

Token Compliance - Verasity is SICOP (Sustainable ICOs Protocol) compliant meaning that Verasity is committed to conducting a safe and secure ICO, maintaining good practice and ethics. Further information is available here.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
there are already similar projects on the blockchain. Than you are better? what is your feature?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
The software is already assembled. So investors trust the project. I think to buy tokens for myself I believe in the success of this project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
With copyrights everything will be as difficult as on YouTube? Or will I be able to upload my own cuts from TV shows for example?
Activity: 392
I would like to see the alpha version of the project. When will the testing of the project be available? I hope tokens grow very quickly in price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I read that the team tokens will be frozen until 2020. This simply means that guys believe in their product for a long time. And they have no choice but to do everything qualitatively
copper member
Just to check how do your company differentiate yourself from other existing players like Youtube and Vimeo?

Compared to similar projects, Verasity has more than a few distinguishing factors:

Videos on Verasity system are hosted on a high-performance CDN rather than using unproven decentralized video distribution technology. This ensures that right from the start, users will receive a consistently high-quality experience. Verasity’s video player technology has distributed over 8 Petabytes of data in a month and is already embedded on leading ICO rating sites such as ICO Bench.

Verasity doesn't force a one size fits all model so creators can choose how to monetize their videos e.g. Donations, pay per view, monthly subscriptions etc.

Viewers choose whether they want to watch advertising - if they do they get rewarded directly from advertisers.

Decentralized proprietary blockchain (Q3 2018) - Verasity’s high-performance proprietary blockchain will provide the throughput required to support microtransactions at scale, overcome congestion, and other issues such as users forcing hard forks.

Proof-of-View™ (Patent Pending) - Ensures accurate and secure audience metrics, allows for independent auditing, and tackles issues such as ad-fraud and fake/bot views.

Spark Marketplace - Think the next evolution of crowdfunding where users will be able to directly fund the growth of content as well as fund projects such as feature films and then receive an on-going share of the success in VERA.

Economic Model - Working with Dr. Christian Jaag (founder of the Centre for Cryptoeconomics), Verasity has commissioned one of the most extensive economic analyses ever undertaken on a crypto-economy. The model, which was created off the back of thousands of simulations and stress tests, is designed to create a stable economy with a 3% inflation rate. More information can be found at this link. 

Token Compliance - Verasity is SICOP (Sustainable ICOs Protocol) compliant meaning that Verasity is committed to conducting a safe and secure ICO, maintaining good practice and ethics. Further information is available here. 
Activity: 30
Just to check how do your company differentiate yourself from other existing players like Youtube and Vimeo?
Activity: 434
Will the video be moderated? How are you going to deal with inappropriate content? Will they be moderated or will this happen automatically?

Whilst most of the technology around Verasity is decentralized, our video distribution isn't - it will be delivered by a high-performance CDN. This means that content can be taken down. Verasity is going to adopt more of a Reddit style moderation approach, however illegal content will still be removed.

This is important as it means that the whole platform won't be blacklisted by advertisers or have its brand tarnished.

Initially moderation will be handled in-house but we have plans to move it out into the community over time with incentives so the community will police the community.

Thank you for such a detailed answer. I was just interested in this question. I think in the future the community will be moderating the content itself, it will be just super.
copper member
Will the video be moderated? How are you going to deal with inappropriate content? Will they be moderated or will this happen automatically?

Whilst most of the technology around Verasity is decentralized, our video distribution isn't - it will be delivered by a high-performance CDN. This means that content can be taken down. Verasity is going to adopt more of a Reddit style moderation approach, however illegal content will still be removed.

This is important as it means that the whole platform won't be blacklisted by advertisers or have its brand tarnished.

Initially moderation will be handled in-house but we have plans to move it out into the community over time with incentives so the community will police the community.

Activity: 448
copper member
A very interesting project, but in this niche there is very much competition. Are you going to compete with YouTube  and facebook video services?

Thanks for the question, Verasity's video-sharing platform will complete against YouTube and Facebook's video services however our go-to-market strategy is robust and we know that once Creators see how much more they could be earning on Verasity adoption will ramp up quickly. That's before you get to the fact that we provide more choice than existing video platforms and don't force creators into a one-size-fits-all model.

Verasity isn't just a video-sharing platform though, our vDaf protocol will allow media businesses around the world to see better returns on their video content through our infrastructure. You can find out more about that here: https://medium.com/verasity/introducing-vdaf-verasity-decentralized-application-framework-5b5757777ae2

We'll have a lot more info coming on vDaf in the coming weeks!
Activity: 308
A very interesting project, but in this niche there is very much competition. Are you going to compete with YouTube  and facebook video services?
copper member
copper member
Find out why Crypto Crow is so excited about Verasity! https://youtu.be/LuSWKjMZBoE?t=22m53s
copper member
This veraristy is the best ico because I see it, that veraristy has many lists on the best ico list, and develop this network is also very fast growing and many are familiar,
wide network, this is one of the traits of a very good project in the future,
hopefully this will happen in the future

Thank you! We're tracking really well across all of the ICO review websites!
Activity: 336
This veraristy is the best ico because I see it, that veraristy has many lists on the best ico list, and develop this network is also very fast growing and many are familiar,
wide network, this is one of the traits of a very good project in the future,
hopefully this will happen in the future
copper member
Has anyone got any questions about the project we can answer?  Smiley
copper member
How can I see my tokensale refferal status/information

Hi there, you'll need to sign into your account here: https://verasity.io/sale/sign-in

If you've already purchased VERA (VRA) you'll then see referral information.
Activity: 59
How can I see my tokensale refferal status/information
Pages:
Jump to: